Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › White people rioting in Virginia!!!!!!!! Stuey SILENT!!!!!!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) White people rioting in Virginia!!!!!!!! Stuey SILENT!!!!!! (Read 3,325 times)
Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: White people rioting in Virginia!!!!!!!! Stuey SILENT!!!!!!
Reply #20 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
Leftist and Supremacist, let them kill each other, I don't care.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #21 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Josie wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:25pm:

I was waiting for one you wing-nuts to blame the other side.  He has not been identified yet.  But more that likely, it is one of your "take America Back" racist. Angry

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:14pm:
I was waiting for one you wing-nuts to blame the other side.  He has not been identified yet.  But more that likely, it is one of your "take America Back" racist. Angry

Both sides are at fault, there was no reason to engage these idiots but they did and this was the outcome, not surprising.  It would be like going to the Hell's Angels rally to counter them.  Nothing but bad will come of that and exactly what happened here.  The best thing we can do is ignore them.  They want to kill each other, have at it but leave us alone.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama Hillary Lynch and
James Comey for prison

Reply #23 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:11pm:
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Obama is no longer president. Take responsibility for your own actions.  One of your people drove a car though a crowd of people,  That is Terrorism.  One dead 19 injured!!!!!!! Angry
sorry but a Liberal snowflake loon is not one of my people THAT'S one of your brothers.

Liberalism The incurable disease.

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #24 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:34pm:
sorry but a Liberal snowflake loon is not one of my people THAT'S one of your brothers.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #25 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:34pm:

The driver has not yet been identified. don't believe Josie's fake news.  You guys always blame your actions on someone else.

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #26 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:26pm:
Both sides are at fault, there was no reason to engage these idiots but they did and this was the outcome, not surprising.  It would be like going to the Hell's Angels rally to counter them.  Nothing but bad will come of that and exactly what happened here.  The best thing we can do is ignore them.  They want to kill each other, have at it but leave us alone.

Protesting is not an unlawful act.  Your guys started the violence.  Your guys drove a truck through a crowd of people.

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #27 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:56pm:
Protesting is not an unlawful act.  Your guys started the violence.  Your guys drove a truck through a crowd of people.

I was not there but nice try and thank you for being a perfect example of how it all starts.  If you want to go there by all means rush on over and attack those racist folks.  Every day on this forum you and others enjoy instigating fights.  I suspect some on both sides would love to brawl over stupid politics.  Have at it Wad.

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama Hillary Lynch and
James Comey for prison

Reply #28 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 7:50pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:54pm:
The driver has not yet been identified. don't believe Josie's fake news.  You guys always blame your actions on someone else.

Just more proof you're a F U C K I N G IDIOT the Snowflake Liberal idiot was Identified.

Liberalism The incurable disease.

IP Logged

Goose
LNF Party Leader

There is no Try...Only
Do or Do Not

Reply #29 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:05pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:56pm:

That is not a true statement.  Let me enlighten you.

1st Amendment, The Bill of Rights, Constitution of the United States of America
[quote]Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

The part in red is the important part.  You can peacefully assemble and petition all you want.  You cannot loot, burn, impede the rights of others or in general all that civil disobedience crap that is spewed and commonly called protest. 

These idiots on both sides of this cluster bang in Virginia should be hauled off to jail.  They are breaking the law and endangering the common good.

I have never seen a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A little bird will fall dead, frozen from a bough, without ever having felt sorry for itself.--D.H. Lawrence

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › White people rioting in Virginia!!!!!!!! Stuey SILENT!!!!!!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules