Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Christian Rightwing terrorism in Charlottesville
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Christian Rightwing terrorism in Charlottesville (Read 1,339 times)
Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Christian Rightwing terrorism in Charlottesville
Reply #20 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 9:34am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 8:29am:
Yeah, that's always been your position on forums and debates. If Admin adopted your policy after a few weeks this entire site would be about as dead as the religion forum with about one post every other day and about five or six regular (if could call them that) posters left. Admin can check the activity in the religion forum and (even deader) the Christian forum if he needs to.

There's no one more apt to put forums out of business than the old SW.

Remember the old days with MFA when there were real debates there and some activity?

Well, those are only a fading memory now, thanks to you!

Sucks to have to act like an adult for once in your life.  What fun is there if you can not take advantage of a tragedy to generalize people with your bigoted remarks.  Thank you for that moment of clarity and truth Bow.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #21 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:08am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 9:34am:
Sucks to have to act like an adult for once in your life.  What fun is there if you can not take advantage of a tragedy to generalize people with your bigoted remarks.  Thank you for that moment of clarity and truth Bow.

You're a fanatic. There's no clarity or evolving in you. Ideologically, you're a broken record. You don't learn from experience or from others people's opinions. You killed the religion forum, but did you learn from that? No, no way. You want to apply the same failing Big Brother principles that destroyed that forum to the entire site. You're a blight.

Non sequitur:

The Hamster is at it Again wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:19am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:08am:
You're a fanatic. There's no clarity or evolving in you. Ideologically, you're a broken record. You don't learn from experience or from others people's opinions. You killed the religion forum, but did you learn from that? No, no way. You want to apply the same failing Big Brother principles that destroyed that forum to the entire site. You're a blight.

So here is what I am hearing from you...  "you are a fanatic because you will never listen to my side or ever convert to my leftist leaning ideologue, not willing to give up your God, your family and you morals and substitute it with mine."  Your problem is your inability to LISTEN to other ideas that will conflict with yours and AGREE to disagree.  It eats you from the inside.

Every time I see you post I imagine you filled with rage because you are ALWAYS acting in tolerate of others and uncooperative.  You are having a meltdown with Goose and acting just as you do with ANYONE else who dares THINK differently then you do.  You are bigoted as Goose pointed out, in fact, I dare say the most bigoted and in tolerate poster on this forum.

You have no ability or maturity to understand that people are people, no two are alike and you HAVE to learn to accept this.  You want to come on the other forum and act just like the ass you are on here.  All I am asking you to do is do away with the insults, vulgarity and have a discussion.  Your obvious reaction is you do not like to have discussions without the ability to insult people.  That is YOUR problem, not mine.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Party Leader

Reply #23 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:29am
Print Post  
senecaII wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 8:40am:
It depends on who reads it and what they think about Rubio.  Smiley

Oh........ Roll Eyes

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Party Leader

Reply #24 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:35am
Print Post  
senecaII wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 8:58am:
Religion was not the reason. 
Religion, any religion,  is just a mental condition that makes good people do wrong things.

But to fly 2 airplanes in the WTC they had a reason, and that was not religion.  Religion was just the catalyst for the reaction, not the ignition.

As steven Weinberg once said or wrote :

Quote:
Religion, any religion,  is just a mental condition that makes good people do wrong things.

Like Mohammed making war with other tribes and raiding caravan's?  The FOUNDER Of Mohammedanism I see.....

Quote:
But to fly 2 airplanes in the WTC they had a reason, and that was not religion.  Religion was just the catalyst for the reaction, not the ignition.

You got it ass backwards. Islam has been at war with non belivers since the days it was founded. It comes and goes through history.

« Last Edit: Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:23am by Luther »  

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #25 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:38am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:19am:
So here is what I am hearing from you...  "you are a fanatic because you will never listen to my side or ever convert to my leftist leaning ideologue, not willing to give up your God, your family and you morals and substitute it with mine."  Your problem is your inability to LISTEN to other ideas that will conflict with yours and AGREE to disagree.  It eats you from the inside.

Every time I see you post I imagine you filled with rage because you are ALWAYS acting in tolerate of others and uncooperative.  You are having a meltdown with Goose and acting just as you do with ANYONE else who dares THINK differently then you do.  You are bigoted as Goose pointed out, in fact, I dare say the most bigoted and in tolerate poster on this forum.

You have no ability or maturity to understand that people are people, no two are alike and you HAVE to learn to accept this.  You want to come on the other forum and act just like the ass you are on here.  All I am asking you to do is do away with the insults, vulgarity and have a discussion.  Your obvious reaction is you do not like to have discussions without the ability to insult people.  That is YOUR problem, not mine.

Goose lied and then came up with more lies to cover up his first ones. I am not the only one who did have a problem with his crap in that thread. Demos piled up an impressive amount of evidence to prove that goose was wrong but did goose amend his mistaken views in any way? No he persisted against credibility and repeated the same tired lies as if Demos had said nothing. The only reason you sided with him is that he was against me. In your present state of mind you would be on the side of the devil in person (assuming he existed but I am trying to speak your language here, which is not easy, religionese is hard to master). Yeah, the devil in the flesh would become your best friend if you saw him arguing with me. Plus there is the same stubbornness and inability to admit that he's wrong in the face of overwhelming evidence in goose that there is in you. That has to create some affinities.

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #26 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:35am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:38am:
Goose lied and then came up with more lies to cover up his first ones. I am not the only one who did have a problem with his crap in that thread. Demos piled up an impressive amount of evidence to prove that goose was wrong but did goose amend his mistaken views in any way? No he persisted against credibility and repeated the same tired lies as if Demos had said nothing. The only reason you sided with him is that he was against me. In your present state of mind you would be on the side of the devil in person (assuming he existed but I am trying to speak your language here, which is not easy, religionese is hard to master). Yeah, the devil in the flesh would become your best friend if you saw him arguing with me. Plus there is the same stubbornness and inability to admit that he's wrong in the face of overwhelming evidence in goose that there is in you. That has to create some affinities.

Damn you!!
The stupid shit you say causes me to side with Trump sometimes, now you cause me to side with Seawolf.
And to top it off you steal my crown of "Saying stupid shit"
You already have to Troll crown.

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #27 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:46am
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:35am:
Damn you!!
The stupid shit you say causes me to side with Trump sometimes, now you cause me to side with Seawolf.
And to top it off you steal my crown of "Saying stupid shit"
You already have to Troll crown.

I am sorry about the polysyllabic words. I know that they put a strain on your feeble mind.

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #28 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:46am:
I am sorry about the polysyllabic words. I know that they put a strain on your feeble mind.

then stop hurting me!

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #29 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
senecaII wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 4:34am:
Well, looking at the newschannels, twitter and newssites I saw a white rightwing supremacist performing an act of terrorism yesterday in Charlottesville, Virginia.  Very probably the man was also a Christian.  So this makes this Christian Rightwing Terrorism, comparable to Islamic Jihadi Terrorism.  Different color, same flavour.

He used a car to drive into a group of pedestrians, just like this has happened numerous times the last year in other terrorist attacks in Nice, London and Berlin.

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/08/Charlottesville-AP--420x315.jpg

I am just waiting when the US Media will call this for what it is: Terrorism.
Why don't they say it?  Any ideas?

What the Orange Golfing Clown says, does not matter, he is clueless anyway.   But normal and thinking people should know better, right?

Because it isn't terrorism.

That happened when both sides of retards were being violent with each other.  This wasn't an act of taking out innocent bystanders.  Both sides were violent.

Deny, Ignore, Evade, Distract, Place Blame Elsewhere!  Must defend the Trump Messiah!

But, but, but....but Hillary, but Lynch, but Obama, but Boosh, but Clinton!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Christian Rightwing terrorism in Charlottesville

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog