Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Do You Believe In God Or Creator?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Do You Believe In God Or Creator? (Read 4,788 times)
BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Do You Believe In God Or Creator?
Reply #140 - Sep 2nd, 2017 at 11:22am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 1st, 2017 at 4:23pm:
And I noted how when I asked you about your background you ran.  You refuse to tell us what church you attend, if any.  So the wall will stare back at you in the mirror.  The problem is your statement very early on regarding your remarks that God is a women and several other remarks that are not rooted in scripture nor can they be supported.  I asked about your background to simply understand where your views are derived from and you would not tell us.  So either you are living up to your name or maybe you are ashamed.  Either way you refused to discuss this.

You have no right to force people to talk about their personal life. You can ask whatever question you wish but if people refuse to answer it you have no right to force the issue. This forum is not about debating posters. It's about debating ideas. You're sort of a fascist aren't you? Ideas and arguments stand for themselves. Their validity is not dependent on who presents them. That's why the other posters on the religion forum have no use for you. You don't debate, you ad hominem.

I don't remember anyone here asking you what your church is. In fact, I don't remember you telling anyone about your church and yet you'll talk at length about the most insignificant details of the most uninteresting subjects.

Non sequitur:

The Wet Dreams of Mr Cousteau wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #141 - Sep 2nd, 2017 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Sep 2nd, 2017 at 11:22am:
You have no right to force people to talk about their personal life. You can ask whatever question you wish but if people refuse to answer it you have no right to force the issue. This forum is not about debating posters. It's about debating ideas. You're sort of a fascist aren't you? Ideas and arguments stand for themselves. Their validity is not dependent on who presents them. That's why the other posters on the religion forum have no use for you.

I don't remember anyone here asking you what your church is. In fact, I don't remember you telling anyone about your church and yet you'll talk at length about the most insignificant details of the most uninteresting subjects.

I think your liberal side is showing again, you know that squishy hurt my feelings kind of liberal.  Asking someone about what church they attend is NOT an ad honimem.  You on the other hand are the king off ad honimen attacks.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #142 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 2nd, 2017 at 4:28pm:
I think your liberal side is showing again, you know that squishy hurt my feelings kind of liberal.  Asking someone about what church they attend is NOT an ad honimem.  You on the other hand are the king off ad honimen attacks.

To some, its like arguing if someday the movie "The Terminator" will come true. Religion means clear to nothing to many of us so we don't see the insults or heartbreak you feel.

Burning the Bible hurts you more then burning the flag. Im the opposite, and bow doesn't care about either because they don't mean anything but hate to him.

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #143 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 12:36pm:
To some, its like arguing if someday the movie "The Terminator" will come true. Religion means clear to nothing to many of us so we don't see the insults or heartbreak you feel.

Burning the Bible hurts you more then burning the flag. Im the opposite, and bow doesn't care about either because they don't mean anything but hate to him.

Actually Johnny it does not hurt me or insult me, in fact, I think you are trying to impose on me how you perceive my reaction to you and others unbelief in a Creator.  I care only enough that I do not desire to see anyone suffer the wrath of God as he has provided you a way out, but burning the Bible or insulting God is between you and God, not me.  If you want to burn a Bible, go for it, I am not insulted since your disrespect is meant for the one who created you.  I had nothing to do with any of God's plans or his word so I am not slighted in the least.  Unfortunate one would out and out reject all he has done for you but that is your choice and between you and him.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #144 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
Here is an idea for Johnny or Bowhunter, why don't you guys ask admin to start an agnostic/atheist forum.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #145 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 3:52pm:
Here is an idea for Johnny or Bowhunter, why don't you guys ask admin to start an agnostic/atheist forum.

Unfortunately you idea of debating is insulting people so I am not too worried if you decide not to frequent this or the other forum.  If you did away with the insults you would see your threads would not be deleted.

RD and Limey are atheists too. Without the atheist posting this place would be deader than Tutankhamun's mummy, although thanks to you it's slowly getting there.

How come you insisted to be a mod of this place if you like debating so little?
« Last Edit: Sep 3rd, 2017 at 9:56pm by Seawolf »  

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #146 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
I really enjoy this forum.

I wish more people posted here too.

Even though I am not religious, religion is very important and worth understanding.

It's dying out in England, and hardly debated at all.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #147 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Limey wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 5:22pm:
I really enjoy this forum.

I wish more people posted here too.

Even though I am not religious, religion is very important and worth understanding.

It's dying out in England, and hardly debated at all.

I liked this place a great deal better back in Rick's, MFA's and Jeff's time. Those guys could animate a forum. Jeff got pissed at some guy and left. Rick passed away. MFA I am told, got his account stolen by some guy who used it to smear his reputation and left too. Now we're like the dinosaurs the day after the big meteor fell... awfully quiet.

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #148 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 7:13pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 5:38pm:
I liked this place a great deal better back in Rick's, MFA's and Jeff's time. Those guys could animate a forum. Jeff got pissed at some guy and left. Rick passed away. MFA I am told, got his account stolen by some guy who used it to smear his reputation and left too. Now we're like the dinosaurs the day after the big meteor fell... awfully quiet.

A aah, Darwinist v Writer's Block....

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #149 - Sep 6th, 2017 at 11:18am
Print Post  
Limey wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 7:13pm:
A aah, Darwinist v Writer's Block....

Yeah, Writer's Block aka Book Worm. He/she kept denying it even though every one (including Rick who knew BW very well) thought that they were the same person.

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Do You Believe In God Or Creator?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog