Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › New evidence suggests Charlottesville was a complete SET-UP
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) New evidence suggests Charlottesville was a complete SET-UP (Read 1,501 times)
Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: New evidence suggests Charlottesville was a complete SET-UP
Reply #20 - Aug 31st, 2017 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Aug 30th, 2017 at 5:39pm:
Dr
Katsung is clearly in need of help, and I hope and pray he gets it. 

I hope so too.

Katsung... Mate, please find a doctor you trust.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #21 - Aug 31st, 2017 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
Limey wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 5:50pm:
I hope so too.

Katsung... Mate, please find a doctor you trust.

if Kat trusted a Dr. it wouldn't be the one that is needed.

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #22 - Sep 10th, 2017 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week?

by Tyler Durden                Aug 17, 2017 3:45 AM

Trump ignited a political firestorm yesterday during an impromptu press conference in which he said there was "blame on both sides" for the tragic events that occurred in Charlottesville over the weekend.   

Now, the discovery of a craigslist ad posted last Monday, almost a full week before the Charlottesville protests, is raising new questions over whether paid protesters were sourced by a Los Angeles based "public relations firm specializing in innovative events" to serve as agitators in counterprotests.
The ad was posted by a company called "Crowds on Demand" and offered $25 per hour to "actors and photographers" to participate in events in the "Charlotte, NC area."  While the ad didn't explicitly define a role to be filled by its crowd of "actors and photographers" it did ask applicants to comment on whether they were "ok with participating in peaceful protests."  Here is the text from the ad:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-16/why-was-crowd-hire-company-recruiting-2...

https://youtu.be/gCfOsXPOCjM

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

Reply #23 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 11:19am
Print Post  
katsung47 wrote on Sep 10th, 2017 at 6:57pm:
Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week?

by Tyler Durden                Aug 17, 2017 3:45 AM

Trump ignited a political firestorm yesterday during an impromptu press conference in which he said there was "blame on both sides" for the tragic events that occurred in Charlottesville over the weekend.   

Now, the discovery of a craigslist ad posted last Monday, almost a full week before the Charlottesville protests, is raising new questions over whether paid protesters were sourced by a Los Angeles based "public relations firm specializing in innovative events" to serve as agitators in counterprotests.
The ad was posted by a company called "Crowds on Demand" and offered $25 per hour to "actors and photographers" to participate in events in the "Charlotte, NC area."  While the ad didn't explicitly define a role to be filled by its crowd of "actors and photographers" it did ask applicants to comment on whether they were "ok with participating in peaceful protests."  Here is the text from the ad:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-16/why-was-crowd-hire-company-recruiting-2...

https://youtu.be/gCfOsXPOCjM

Are you part of the Alex Jones Infowars crowd that thinks the Nazis were secretly Jews dressed up like Nazis?

Rare moments of candid truth...  RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 11:24am
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Aug 31st, 2017 at 10:24pm:
if Kat trusted a Dr. it wouldn't be the one that is needed.

It would be the one that made him. Grin

Non sequitur:

The Wet Dreams of Mr Cousteau wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #25 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
Charlottesville riot was created to distract a domestic framed case. It faded away when they had bigger event to replace it - the Korea war crisis.

977. The end of August plot (8/27/2017)

On 8/22, PG&E man came again and replaced the gas meter of my neighborhood. I think it was a cover up job to my allegation in #974 "I saw him checked my neighborhood but my house was the only one he had worked at." Apparently they tried to make the replacement of my gas meter on Aug.3 not so prominent. That later work on my neighbor still doesn't explain why I was the only one had my gas meter replaced on Aug. 3 and other activities done by PG&E in August. (see #975)

On 8/26, the August plot ended. (because new plot developed?)

In framed case, the Feds used to prepare big events to distract public's attention. The distraction for August plot were:

1. Hurricane Harvey.
The storm made landfall as a Category 4 hurricane on Friday.  By Aug. 26, it had weakened to a Category 1 storm.

2. Racial riot from Charlottesville.
Quote:
"Berkeley’s far-right rally ‘called off,’ but residents still plan counter-actions
By Natalie Orenstein      Aug. 26, 2017,"

Quote:
"Leader of Right-Wing Group Cancels Planned San Francisco Rally
by PHIL HELSEL        AUG 25 2017,"

If the Feds carry out the framed case, I think big riots would have happened all over the country. Charlottesville event and Hurricane Harvey were propagandized so much by  media but now suddenly fade away.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

Reply #26 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 11:47pm
Print Post  
katsung47 wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 6:38pm:
Charlottesville riot was created to distract a domestic framed case. It faded away when they had bigger event to replace it - the Korea war crisis.

On 8/22, PG&E man came again and replaced the gas meter of my neighborhood. I think it was a cover up job to my allegation in #974 "I saw him checked my neighborhood but my house was the only one he had worked at." Apparently they tried to make the replacement of my gas meter on Aug.3 not so prominent. That later work on my neighbor still doesn't explain why I was the only one had my gas meter replaced on Aug. 3 and other activities done by PG&E in August. (see #975)

In framed case, the Feds used to prepare big events to distract public's attention. The distraction for August plot were:

1. Hurricane Harvey.
The storm made landfall as a Category 4 hurricane on Friday.  By Aug. 26, it had weakened to a Category 1 storm.

If the Feds carry out the framed case, I think big riots would have happened all over the country. Charlottesville event and Hurricane Harvey were propagandized so much by  media but now suddenly fade away.

You are scary stupid. I didn't realize those hospitals gave internet access to the residents.

Rare moments of candid truth...  RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #27 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 12:04am
Print Post  
katsung47 wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 6:38pm:

1. Hurricane Harvey.

alright

Was Hurricane Harvey made by a weather machine?

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #28 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 1:01am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 11:47pm:
You are scary stupid. I didn't realize those hospitals gave internet access to the residents.

It must be part of their therapy.

Non sequitur:

The Wet Dreams of Mr Cousteau wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #29 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 10:17pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 1:01am:
It must be part of their therapy.

they give access and then track where they go & what they say, it gives them an honest look at their state of mind.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › New evidence suggests Charlottesville was a complete SET-UP

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog