Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Evict the "dreamers"
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Evict the "dreamers" (Read 2,835 times)
crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Evict the "dreamers"
Reply #10 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 5:41am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 3:51am:
I'm curious as to how the proper amount of people is decided.  Seems pretty arbitrary and that it is actually code for limiting against people that  are more competitive.

Not sure that limiting hard working, competitive people is such a good thing especially when we have to pay for the massive promises to the baby boomers who are retiring.

How did you arrive at your "code" assumption?

We can follow our immigration laws to find the "hard working, competitive people" who are  needed.  It's a simple, basic concept; follow the law.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #11 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 6:45am
Print Post  
Jiminy Cricket wrote on Sep 2nd, 2017 at 10:04pm:
Yes, trump loves those immigrants that dream of coming to America legally to integrate into society and becoming law abiding citizens.

No he don't

Dreamer's are illegal's.

Don't give me any of your BS

"We love dreamers" - Donald Trump
« Last Edit: Sep 3rd, 2017 at 6:59am by Luther »  

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #12 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 6:50am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 3:51am:
I'm curious as to how the proper amount of people is decided.  Seems pretty arbitrary and that it is actually code for limiting against people that  are more competitive.

Not sure that limiting hard working, competitive people is such a good thing especially when we have to pay for the massive promises to the baby boomers who are retiring.

Quote:
I'm curious as to how the proper amount of people is decided

This is how you do it my little naive libertarian fellow. How about the most extensive immigration study ever? Wink

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #13 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 6:54am
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 1:39am:
This gets to the point that we have enough people - don't need any more, legal or illegal.  Make exceptions for those who (1) are highly skilled (2) sane (3) not islamofascist and (4) won't be a burden on the welfare system.

AND need to stop the anchor babies.

Agree all the way Pat

What you don't understand is the buffoon politicians(Trump included) will only increase immigration

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 7:14am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 6:54am:
Agree all the way Pat

What you don't understand is the buffoon politicians(Trump included) will only increase immigration

I'd much rather they used the immigration laws to increase the numbers, if they want them increased, than just have open borders like obummer did.  At least  we would then have an idea of who was here instead of allowing drug dealers and other criminals in at will.   obummer just wanted quantity, not quality.  That seems to be the dem party way.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #15 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 7:17am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 7:14am:
I'd much rather they used the immigration laws to increase the numbers, if they want them increased, than just have open borders like obummer did.  At least  we would then have an idea of who was here instead of allowing drug dealers and other criminals in at will.   obummer just wanted quantity, not quality.  That seems to be the dem party way.

Quote:
I'd much rather they used the immigration laws to increase the numbers,

Of course you do...

You don't understand what's going on with immigration

Kinda like you didn't even know that schools offer Free meals Wink Shocked Roll Eyes

"Whenever the people are well informed, they can be trusted with their own government" - Thomas Jefferson

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 8:36am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 7:17am:
Of course you do...

You don't understand what's going on with immigration

Kinda like you didn't even know that schools offer Free meals Wink Shocked Roll Eyes

"Whenever the people are well informed, they can be trusted with their own government" - Thomas Jefferson

Kinda like you have no idea what you're talking about.  If I didn't know about free meals offered in school (a ridiculous idea) that makes me uninformed on everything?  Only an idiot makes that type of argument.

I prefer that we use the immigration laws that we now have or pass new ones, than have the open borders that obummer preferred.  If you don't like the immigration laws, then work to change them.  I think that's an easy enough concept, even for you.  Possibly you'll prove me wrong, kinda or otherwise.   Grin

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #17 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 8:48am
Print Post  
Radical CHANGES by either judicial fiat or any President's pen and a phone (Executive Order) undermines the rule of law and our Constitution.

If "Dreamers" (or anyone else) are to be granted a special exemption to our existing laws, then a legislation must be passed by Congress and signed into law by the POTUS.  This is what our Constitution requires!

This is a flagrant abuse of Presidential power by Obama!

" Trump uncovers evidence of Dreamers loophole hidden by Obama
Thousands use loophole to get path to citizenship
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/1/thousands-dreamers-use-loophole-p...
« Last Edit: Sep 3rd, 2017 at 8:56am by The Original Wally »  

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #18 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 10:10am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 8:36am:
Kinda like you have no idea what you're talking about.  If I didn't know about free meals offered in school (a ridiculous idea) that makes me uninformed on everything?  Only an idiot makes that type of argument.

I prefer that we use the immigration laws that we now have or pass new ones, than have the open borders that obummer preferred.  If you don't like the immigration laws, then work to change them.  I think that's an easy enough concept, even for you.  Possibly you'll prove me wrong, kinda or otherwise.   Grin

Quote:
If I didn't know about free meals offered in school (a ridiculous idea) that makes me uninformed on everything

No , actually I'm spot on

Even people who hardly pay attention know that simple thing Wink

Let's put it this way, you don't look to good Wink Shocked

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #19 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 10:15am
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 8:48am:
Radical CHANGES by either judicial fiat or any President's pen and a phone (Executive Order) undermines the rule of law and our Constitution.

If "Dreamers" (or anyone else) are to be granted a special exemption to our existing laws, then a legislation must be passed by Congress and signed into law by the POTUS.  This is what our Constitution requires!

This is a flagrant abuse of Presidential power by Obama!

" Trump uncovers evidence of Dreamers loophole hidden by Obama
Thousands use loophole to get path to citizenship
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/1/thousands-dreamers-use-loophole-p...

Let's stop all your BS Wally

Trump, had the power on day one to end it and did not . Oh... yes sir!!!!!

Are you with me so far? 

125,000 got work permits from Jan to June 9th. It's now Sep 3

http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2017/06/09/daca-amnesty-continues-under-tru...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Evict the "dreamers"

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog