Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › AG Sessions Announcement regarding ending DOCA
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) AG Sessions Announcement regarding ending DOCA (Read 334 times)
crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: AG Sessions Announcement regarding ending DOCA
Reply #10 - Sep 6th, 2017 at 6:40am
Print Post  
Mojo-Jojo wrote on Sep 5th, 2017 at 5:57pm:
It's a bit long for most Trumpster's to read but here's Obama's response. An aside, I miss POTUS communications that are longer than a sentence and don't read like a prepubescent cry for attention. :/   

The more words, the more crap someone is trying to put over on you.   Smiley

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #11 - Sep 6th, 2017 at 8:28am
Print Post  
It's a bit long for most Trumpster's to read but here's Obama's response. An aside, I miss POTUS communications that are longer than a sentence and don't read like a prepubescent cry for attention. :/   

Obama has zero credibility on this issue.  SEVEN times as POTUS he said he did not have the authority as President to do what he ultimately did!   History will show that Obama violated more laws than any other President in our nation's history.  At the present time, there is too much political horseshit covering up the actions of President Obama and all the Presidents men (and women) who have corrupted the rule of law and politicized everything in their attempt to CHANGE this nation through an illegal coup de' tat!
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2017 at 8:34am by The Original Wally »  

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Pertle
LNF Intern10

Reply #12 - Sep 6th, 2017 at 8:33am
Print Post  

"This action is contrary to our spirit and to common sense"

The fact that they are here illegally isn't "contrary" to the LAW, now is it?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #13 - Sep 6th, 2017 at 11:14am
Print Post  
I find it hilarious to watch Trump trying to Do Something and Walk It Back at the same time.  He's announcing that he's scuttling DACA, then says he'll hold off on action for 6 months to let congress Do Something, and if they don't then maybe he'll Do Something later.

Almost as hilarious is congressional dismay at being passed the football after having just gone on record as largely supporting DACA.

I'm gonna go make some popcorn!

Nominated for 2016...
- Liberal of the Year
- Conservative of the Year
- Centrist of the Year

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #14 - Sep 6th, 2017 at 11:19am
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Sep 6th, 2017 at 11:14am:
I find it hilarious to watch Trump trying to Do Something and Walk It Back at the same time.  He's announcing that he's scuttling DACA, then says he'll hold off on action for 6 months to let congress Do Something, and if they don't then maybe he'll Do Something later.

Almost as hilarious is congressional dismay at being passed the football after having just gone on record as largely supporting DACA.

I'm gonna go make some popcorn!

Today is the day that the Attorney Generals of ten states were filing suit in the Supreme Court about Obama's DOCA Executive Order.  Trump's own DOJ says it is unconstitutional.  He would have been damn if he did and damned if he did not...but more damned if he did not..since it is unconstitutional and all about the rule of law. 

I do fault him for having dithered so long!  Then again, it was far less than Obama dithered about the Afghanistan surge and he announced a date of withdrawal at the same time he sent in more troops!  disgusting!

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Sep 6th, 2017 at 11:25am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Sep 6th, 2017 at 6:40am:
The more words, the more crap someone is trying to put over on you.   Smiley

Tweet the Old Testament for us. And the US constitution.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #16 - Sep 6th, 2017 at 11:31am
Print Post  
I actually applaud Trump for kicking this issue over to congress.  It's the type of thing that ought to be hashed over and debated in a public forum.  I think Trump is showing remarkably little leadership on the issue, which isn't helping either side, but he is setting up congress to take the blame for whatever the fallout might be, just as our founding fathers intended.

Congress, for its part, will get absolutely nothing done on this issue.  Six months of inaction is what congress does before breakfast every morning.  So, we've got that going for us...

Nominated for 2016...
- Liberal of the Year
- Conservative of the Year
- Centrist of the Year

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #17 - Sep 6th, 2017 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Sep 6th, 2017 at 11:31am:
I actually applaud Trump for kicking this issue over to congress.  It's the type of thing that ought to be hashed over and debated in a public forum.  I think Trump is showing remarkably little leadership on the issue, which isn't helping either side, but he is setting up congress to take the blame for whatever the fallout might be, just as our founding fathers intended.

Congress, for its part, will get absolutely nothing done on this issue.  Six months of inaction is what congress does before breakfast every morning.  So, we've got that going for us...

I won't comment on whether it shows good leadership, but it is certainly the right thing to do (as Obama should have done) to leave this issue to congress.  It is their job to legislate (or not legislate) as they see necessary, not the president's.

It's too bad democrats couldn't take care of these folks when they had filibuster-proof control of the federal government.

IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Reply #18 - Sep 6th, 2017 at 2:32pm
Print Post  

Limey wrote on Sep 6th, 2017 at 11:25am:
Tweet the Old Testament for us. And the US constitution.

PBS tried tweeting the Declaration of Independence; that didn't work out well. Apparently, there are a lot of Americans who don't recognize that founding document.

IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Reply #19 - Sep 6th, 2017 at 2:51pm
Print Post  

Ann Coulter's response...

Quote:
Possible 2020 slogan: "I broke my promises, betrayed my friends & used my office to help my family, but, hey -- at least I'm not Hillary!"

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/905496032926203914

el oh el

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › AG Sessions Announcement regarding ending DOCA

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog