Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Not a Hard Left, but Trump is definitely drifting into the other lane...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Not a Hard Left, but Trump is definitely drifting into the other lane... (Read 561 times)
EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Re: Not a Hard Left, but Trump is definitely drifting into the other lane...
Reply #10 - Sep 6th, 2017 at 8:08pm
Print Post  
Trump has only one core value - self-aggrandizement.  He is neither conservative nor liberal.  He is a thin-skinned, narcissistic, impulsive sociopath.  He has been in and out of both "lanes" his entire life.  He is a clown.  Always has been, always will be.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

Reply #11 - Sep 6th, 2017 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Sep 6th, 2017 at 8:08pm:
Trump has only one core value - self-aggrandizement.  He is neither conservative nor liberal.  He is a thin-skinned, narcissistic, impulsive sociopath.  He has been in and out of both "lanes" his entire life.  He is a clown.  Always has been, always will be.

Exactly.

A rare moment of candid truth from NorthKoreanFrogmanInvasion(!!), ReeweeWittoBwain:   RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #12 - Sep 7th, 2017 at 6:38am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Sep 6th, 2017 at 7:47pm:
You have been a monster supporter, water carrier and minion for Trump. You, along with all other blind followers who may start to distance yourselves and claim you always knew he wasn't "really" a conservative, you OWN TRUMP. I have said he wasn't a conservative from day 1. People like you defend him at every turn. He is your guy.

Trump definitely is my guy, and I proudly claim that.  The Republican Party as a whole, is acting like babies who are angry because they didn't get their way.  I proudly am not
a conservative because they are much too restrictive in their acceptance of people who don't agree with them 100%, like me.    They do not believe that we are a nation of diversity in our beliefs, and that is one of the many things that make us a great nation.  President Trump understands that he is President of the entire United States, not just of Republicans or Conservatives.

There used to be a Conservative Party in the United States, but it went nowhere other than into oblivion because of their non diversity.   There will never be a POTUS who is what they call a "true conservative" because not enough people would vote for him.

Never forget that one of the greatest Presidents that we have had started out as a dem.  That was Ronald Reagan.  Trump is not Reagan, but Reagan wasn't Reagan, the beloved, when he became POTUS.  Reps and dems said terrible things about him from time to time.

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Rubio Republican

Reply #13 - Sep 7th, 2017 at 6:53am
Print Post  
From the beginning I've said that Donald Trump isn't a true Conservative, but that the Republicans could use his lack of political background to their advantage as he would be their puppet and basically sign anything they sent to his desk, but the idiots couldn't even manage to get anything to him.

I'm so irritated with the Republicans in Congress rn, but I'm not really upset with Trump as I actually agree with the decision he made on debt ceiling even if he's working with Democrats... what bothers me the most is that Democrats have figured out that as long as they give Trump the wins he so desperately want they can get their way... Republican should have been giving Trump wins but now Schumer is looking pretty good to him...

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Sep 7th, 2017 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Sep 7th, 2017 at 6:38am:
Trump definitely is my guy, and I proudly claim that.  The Republican Party as a whole, is acting like babies who are angry because they didn't get their way.  I proudly am not
a conservative because they are much too restrictive in their acceptance of people who don't agree with them 100%, like me.    They do not believe that we are a nation of diversity in our beliefs, and that is one of the many things that make us a great nation.  President Trump understands that he is President of the entire United States, not just of Republicans or Conservatives.

There used to be a Conservative Party in the United States, but it went nowhere other than into oblivion because of their non diversity.   There will never be a POTUS who is what they call a "true conservative" because not enough people would vote for him.

Never forget that one of the greatest Presidents that we have had started out as a dem.  That was Ronald Reagan.  Trump is not Reagan, but Reagan wasn't Reagan, the beloved, when he became POTUS.  Reps and dems said terrible things about him from time to time.

Wow.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #15 - Sep 7th, 2017 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Sep 6th, 2017 at 7:47pm:
You have been a monster supporter, water carrier and minion for Trump. You, along with all other blind followers who may start to distance yourselves and claim you always knew he wasn't "really" a conservative, you OWN TRUMP. I have said he wasn't a conservative from day 1. People like you defend him at every turn. He is your guy.

You're such a predictable Stooge!

I criticize Trump when I disagree with him ...and recently, that has been quite often.  I don 't jump on board with the likes of you who find fault in everything about Trump or anyone who might say a single positive thing about our President!

BTW, I was highly critical of George W. Bush and his pappy, as well.

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #16 - Sep 8th, 2017 at 7:28am
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Sep 6th, 2017 at 7:04pm:
As the President speaks of his great dealing with "Chuck" and "Nancy "and fails to even mention either Ryan or McConnell, a message seems to be being sent to the Republicans.  If you guys aren't going to get my plans through, then I'll return to my former party and get whatever I can get and claim victory!

The Republican COngress has not be helpful at all to our new President and they may be being punished.  Also, Donald Trump was not going to get "Katrinaed" by the Media and the Dems while holding up the FEMA money hoping McConnell and Ryan could get a better deal!

Is this Trump's Sister Sojourn moment or is he only spanking the GOP Leaders for their failing to deliver on their promises and making him look bad?

Time will tell if this former life long Democrat returns to his roots!

What the hell are you talking about?

Trump was always willing to "deal" with democrats from the beginning

Wake up!

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #17 - Sep 8th, 2017 at 7:33am
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Sep 6th, 2017 at 7:16pm:
Sadly the Republican congress has only themselves to blame.

What , To pass reformed Obamcare?

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Sep 8th, 2017 at 7:33am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Sep 6th, 2017 at 7:57pm:
You are mistaken here. On Solar's forum, Wally was a Cruz supporter. He only backed Trump after it was clear that he was going to get the nomination.

I think most of us hardcore conservatives have always had reservations about Trump.

So you're saying trump is an Indian?

Non sequitur:

The Wet Dreams of Mr Cousteau wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Not a Hard Left, but Trump is definitely drifting into the other lane...

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog