Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › More than 5,000 out-of-state voters may have tipped New Hampshire against Trump
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) More than 5,000 out-of-state voters may have tipped New Hampshire against Trump (Read 633 times)
Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Re: More than 5,000 out-of-state voters may have tipped New Hampshire against Trump
Reply #10 - Sep 8th, 2017 at 11:26am
Print Post  

The Original Wally wrote on Sep 8th, 2017 at 11:19am:
If/when more and more examples of 'possible' voter fraud (which in this case may have had the effect of causing one state's electoral votes being given to the wrong candidate) come to light, the case for Trump's bipartisan commission to completed a first time audit of all fifty states, is bolstered.  No doubt the SCOTUS will have to decide if the state's who are refusing to comply will have to do so, though.

Except nothing is coming to light, because as many, many, many studies have shown, there is no significant issue with voter fraud.

And in Michigan, Trump's campaign argued that no recount was necessary because there was no fraud in the 2016 election: "All available evidence suggests that the 2016 general election was not tainted by fraud or mistake" (Source).

In short, he's playing this issue (and the people easily sucked in by it) like a fiddle. Don't get your hopes up expecting anything to come from this commission.

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: More than 5,000 out-of-state voters may have tipped New Hampshire against Trump
Reply #11 - Sep 8th, 2017 at 11:33am
Print Post  
Demos wrote on Sep 8th, 2017 at 11:26am:
Except nothing is coming to light, because as many, many, many studies have shown, there is no significant issue with voter fraud.

And in Michigan, Trump's campaign argued that no recount was necessary because there was no fraud in the 2016 election: "All available evidence suggests that the 2016 general election was not tainted by fraud or mistake" (Source).

In short, he's playing this issue (and the people easily sucked in by it) like a fiddle. Don't get your hopes up expecting anything to come from this commission.

There has never been an official audit of our elections in all fifty states.  Studies are performed by those having a vested interest in the their ultimate findings and are not conlusive.

No one has yet called into question the fairness and objectivity of the members of the Commission Trump has appointed to conduct this first time audit.  Interestingly enough, the Left Wing States are now all about embracing the 10th Amendment and "States Rights" in their opposition to having the Federal Government and the American people find out what actually has been going on in our Federal Elections in such states!

Again, I expect the SCOTUS will have to decide this matter since this quite obviously involves both state rights and Federal rights!

" The few will always act like the few.”

–Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Reply #12 - Sep 8th, 2017 at 11:35am
Print Post  

The Original Wally wrote on Sep 8th, 2017 at 11:33am:
There has never been an official audit of our elections in all fifty states.

And this commission won't be an official audit of all 50 states either. 

Quote:
Studies are performed by those having a vested interest in the their ultimate findings and are not conlusive.

Would you include among those studies that have supposedly found evidence of voter fraud?

Quote:
No one has yet called into question the fairness and objectivity of the members of the Commission Trump has appointed to conduct this first time audit.

Actually, people have done just that, specifically the fairness and objectivity of the Commission's chairman. 

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #13 - Sep 8th, 2017 at 11:44am
Print Post  
Trust me -- the LAST thing Trump wants is an audit of the 2016 election...

Nominated for 2016...
- Liberal of the Year
- Conservative of the Year
- Centrist of the Year

IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Reply #14 - Sep 8th, 2017 at 11:48am
Print Post  

forgotten centrist wrote on Sep 8th, 2017 at 11:44am:
Trust me -- the LAST thing Trump wants is an audit of the 2016 election...

If they were truly concerned with voter fraud and believed it occurred, they wouldn't have opposed the recount in Michigan. Instead, they argued there was no fraud.

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #15 - Sep 8th, 2017 at 12:16pm
Print Post  
Demos wrote on Sep 8th, 2017 at 11:48am:
If they were truly concerned with voter fraud and believed it occurred, they wouldn't have opposed the recount in Michigan. Instead, they argued there was no fraud.

I would like to have this audit conducted (of all fifty states).  It's far more than what "they" want.  I believe I am one of millions of Americans who would like audits conducted of this and many government functions, including auditing the FED!

" The few will always act like the few.”

–Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Reply #16 - Sep 8th, 2017 at 12:18pm
Print Post  

The Original Wally wrote on Sep 8th, 2017 at 12:16pm:
I would like to have this audit conducted (of all fifty states).

Can like that from now til eternity; this commission won't be providing that kind of audit. 

Quote:
It's far more than what "they" want.  I believe I am one of millions of Americans who would like audits conducted of this and many government functions, including auditing the FED!

They had a chance to substantiate voter fraud claims in Michigan. They declined to do that, going so far as to say there was NO - repeat NO - fraud.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #17 - Sep 9th, 2017 at 6:57am
Print Post  
Demos wrote on Sep 7th, 2017 at 5:33pm:
Because I've actually worked on elections, including 2 recounts and an election contest, so I've had to prove illegal votes were cast (found one person who voted by mail in Travis Co elections for 5 years while not living in the county). So, yeah, I am skeptical of these claims since I know how they can be proven.

If the Speaker wanted to prove these votes were illegal, he could do so. Instead, we got meaningless DL and registration stats (meaningless because they're not related to voter data like domicile affidavits).

Quote:
Because I've actually worked on elections, including 2 recounts and an election

You poor soul

Obviously, you're still a believer Shocked Roll Eyes

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › More than 5,000 out-of-state voters may have tipped New Hampshire against Trump

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog