Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump's End Game; The Trump Party?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Trump's End Game; The Trump Party? (Read 210 times)
Nazi Hunter B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Trump's End Game; The Trump Party?
Sep 12th, 2017 at 3:16am
Print Post  
In 2016, Newt Gingrich predicted that if Trump loses the election, he'd form his own party and stick around.

Then there's this...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/republicans-jumping-ship-amid-dissatisfac...

Republicans jumping ship amid dissatisfaction in Trump era

Trott joins a string of moderate Republicans, including Reps. Charlie Dent of Pennsylvania, Dave Reichert of Washington state and Ileana Ros-Lehtinen of Florida, who are not seeking re-election.

I was a bit surprised to hear of Dave leaving here in WA state.  He was a fairly dependable moderate Republican, knowing he was surrounded by unwashed hippy liberal elites, he never crossed the line.  By all accounts, he was setting himself up for a win in 2018, but suddenly decided to not seek reelection leaving the spot open for salivating democrats amid the era of Trump dissatisfaction.

So, my question to you, considering Trumps recent split with the party that ushered him into power, are we seeing Trumps ultimate end game of a new party?  My knee jerk reaction is to embrace it as the idea of a narcissistic playboy egomaniac, but could also just be a really nice pipe dream.

Many of his voters are first time voters anyway, makes tremendous amount of sense.   Oh please be true, please be true. 

Are we getting a gift from God or is it one of my pipe dreams?

« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2017 at 3:30am by Nazi Hunter B.S.C. »  

"Be Kind; Everyone You Meet is Fighting a Hard Battle" Plato

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Trump's End Game; The Trump Party?
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 5:50am
Print Post  
I guess whomever wrote the article missed the fact that President Trump's approval rating had jumped into the mid to high 40's with his response to Hurricane Harvey.  My bet is that it stays high with the response to Hurricane Irma.

IMO, it's the rep Congress itself that is giving the reps a less than glowing reputation with their lack of passing legislation that would help the American citizenry, e.g. repeal/replace obummercare.  Big mistake, that.

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 8:43am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 5:50am:
I guess whomever wrote the article missed the fact that President Trump's approval rating had jumped into the mid to high 40's with his response to Hurricane Harvey.  My bet is that it stays high with the response to Hurricane Irma.

IMO, it's the rep Congress itself that is giving the reps a less than glowing reputation with their lack of passing legislation that would help the American citizenry, e.g. repeal/replace obummercare.  Big mistake, that.

Trump didn't create the millions of American voters who are so upset with both the Republicans and Democrats and the Washington establishment and the Media and the Elites CHANGING American culture without the will or consent of the majority!  Trump merely observed what was going on and tapped into this groundswell of a movement.

This is not a Trump Party any more than the Tea Party completely identifies the movement..  It may or may not result in a third Party, but it may or may not include Trump, depending on whether he stays the course and delivers on what he promised!

I predict 'the Movement' will increase there numbers within the GOP in both the House and the Senate and eventually take over the GOP, just as the Far Left Marxists control the Democrat Party! and their echo chamber (from the Media to Academia to Hollywood).

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Willy᾿s Wonka

I knew that .

Reply #3 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 9:33am
Print Post  
Quote:
Trump's End Game; The Trump Party?

Nah.  There's already a Nazi Party.

.  . LATEST HEADLINES . . . . More smoke: Kushner seen paying dry cleaners in kopeks . . . . . . . . Trump still thinks 'both sides at fault' in WWII . . . . . . Ted Cruz: 'just looking for my keys' in Pussycat Theater . . .. . . Trump names flat earther to run NASA . . . . . . White House aides told to shelter in place . . . . . Sessions: come for the power, stay for the humiliation

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 10:42am
Print Post  
Willy᾿s Wonka wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 9:33am:
Nah.  There's already a Nazi Party.

He knows nothing about them!

Non sequitur:

Rodney Your Teas Ready wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #5 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 11:23am
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 8:43am:
Trump didn't create the millions of American voters who are so upset with both the Republicans and Democrats and the Washington establishment and the Media and the Elites CHANGING American culture without the will or consent of the majority!  Trump merely observed what was going on and tapped into this groundswell of a movement.

This is not a Trump Party any more than the Tea Party completely identifies the movement..  It may or may not result in a third Party, but it may or may not include Trump, depending on whether he stays the course and delivers on what he promised!

I predict 'the Movement' will increase there numbers within the GOP in both the House and the Senate and eventually take over the GOP, just as the Far Left Marxists control the Democrat Party! and their echo chamber (from the Media to Academia to Hollywood).

It's just mind-boggling that you consider Trump as being separate and apart from "the elites"...

Nominated for 2016...
- Liberal of the Year
- Conservative of the Year
- Centrist of the Year

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #6 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 11:29am
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 11:23am:
It's just mind-boggling that you consider Trump as being separate and apart from "the elites"...

Yeah, Ain't that a hoot!  The HidaBeast was so damn bad, that a member of the Club of Elites captured the populist grass root movement and won the Presidency fair and square.  Now all the Elites and their whiners who support them HOPE and BELIEVE they can CHANGE the outcome of the election by chasing rabbits and creating conspiracy narratives!

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Willy᾿s Wonka

I knew that .

Reply #7 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 12:52pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 11:29am:
by chasing rabbits and creating conspiracy narratives!

Or by following the evidence as a nation of law might do.

.  . LATEST HEADLINES . . . . More smoke: Kushner seen paying dry cleaners in kopeks . . . . . . . . Trump still thinks 'both sides at fault' in WWII . . . . . . Ted Cruz: 'just looking for my keys' in Pussycat Theater . . .. . . Trump names flat earther to run NASA . . . . . . White House aides told to shelter in place . . . . . Sessions: come for the power, stay for the humiliation

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #8 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Willy᾿s Wonka wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 12:52pm:

correct!  This has been (is) a great disappointment!

" Lock Her Up " applies to all of those PUBLIC SERVANTS WHO HAVE BETRAYED THE PUBLIC TRUST AND COMMITTED FELONIES!  NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!!

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

robth
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

The Sleep of Reason Begets
Liberalism

Reply #9 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
Willy᾿s Wonka wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 12:52pm:

If you have any credible evidence, I'm sure everyone would be delighted to see it. 

&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump's End Game; The Trump Party?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog