Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereChristian Forum › Can Soft Tissue Last Millions of Years?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Can Soft Tissue Last Millions of Years? (Read 735 times)
Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Can Soft Tissue Last Millions of Years?
Reply #10 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 6:20am
Print Post  
So what is the relevance to our discussion about soft tissue survival?

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #11 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 7:37am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 6:20am:
So what is the relevance to our discussion about soft tissue survival?

There is a relevance with your implied allegation that dinosaurs could have been contemporaneous with man.

Non sequitur:

The Hamster is at it Again wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 7:37am:
There is a relevance with your implied allegation that dinosaurs could have been contemporaneous with man.

No, my point is that your article was a failure of a rebuttal.  It failed to clearly show us how soft tissue can survive millions of years.  I noted her degree had nothing to do with science..

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 17th, 2017 at 9:01pm:
The argument is for Creation so I think it is suitable for the Christian forum.  Afterall God claimed to have created the heavens and earth in six days and the Bible speaks of a flood that wiped out the earth. 

Yeah, but technically Bow and other non-Christians are barred from this forum.  I realize it's not enforced very stringently, but you trot it out occasionally when deleting posts that would not be deleted in other forums citing that as the reason.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 2:59pm:
No, my point is that your article was a failure of a rebuttal.  It failed to clearly show us how soft tissue can survive millions of years.  I noted her degree had nothing to do with science..

I disagree. You know very well that my point is unimpeachable and that's why you refuse to even acknowledge it. It wouldn't have been possible for man to build a civilization, IE villages and cities with gigantic dinosaurs roaming around. It would be like mice trying to build cities with hordes of cats around. So the idea that the dinosaurs died out in the flood is simply ridiculous.

You know that and that's why you refuse to address it. What kind of discussion can we have with someone who picks and chooses which argument he'll acknowledge and which one he'll just pretend isn't there.

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 5:27pm:
I disagree. You know very well that my point is unimpeachable and that's why you refuse to even acknowledge it. It wouldn't have been possible for man to build a civilization, IE villages and cities with gigantic dinosaurs roaming around. It would be like mice trying to build cities with hordes of cats around. So the idea that the dinosaurs died out in the flood is simply ridiculous.

You know that and that's why you refuse to address it. What kind of discussion can we have with someone who picks and chooses which argument he'll acknowledge and which one he'll just pretend isn't there.

I will state this again, and I highlighted in my post the weakness of your article.  Go back and review my issues.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 6:31pm:
I will state this again, and I highlighted in my post the weakness of your article.  Go back and review my issues.

There are no weaknesses in the article. You're just unaccustomed to the scientific method and its language.

Plus as opposed to your 2007 video by some guy without credentials whatsoever? Oh come on!

Anyway, as I said before, you have no arguments to oppose to the practical impossibility of dinosaurs and men living at the same time and that's why you don't ever try to address it.

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 6:45pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 4:42pm:
Yeah, but technically Bow and other non-Christians are barred from this forum.  I realize it's not enforced very stringently, but you trot it out occasionally when deleting posts that would not be deleted in other forums citing that as the reason.

It's been known to happen.

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:34am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 6:43pm:
There are no weaknesses in the article. You're just unaccustomed to the scientific method and its language.

Plus as opposed to your 2007 video by some guy without credentials whatsoever? Oh come on!

Anyway, as I said before, you have no arguments to oppose to the practical impossibility of dinosaurs and men living at the same time and that's why you don't ever try to address it.

Well, there is but you will not acknowledge them.  An article written by a young lady with no degree in science?  Oh come on!!! Everything stated was a theory not yet proven.  Your third paragraph is a pivot point to avoid addressing my concerns about your article.  There is actually a description of a behemoth, or gigantic beast that scholars believe describe a dinosaur.  It is in the book of Job if I recall.  The problem is no matter what is brought to your attention you simply just deny it.  You have no reason to keep an open mind to the discoveries and facts that do not fit your narrative.
« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:41am by Seawolf »  

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:39am
Print Post  

Alleged stegosaur carving at
Ta Prohm Temple.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereChristian Forum › Can Soft Tissue Last Millions of Years?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog