Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Here's How Breitbart And Milo Smuggled Nazi and White Nationalist Ideas
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Here's How Breitbart And Milo Smuggled Nazi and White Nationalist Ideas (Read 1,369 times)
Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Re: Here's How Breitbart And Milo Smuggled Nazi and White Nationalist Ideas
Reply #10 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 1:39am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 1:33am:
------------------------------------------------------

You and T.L., .. both pathetic little pasty faced white boys with your neo-Nazi and alt-right racist accusations.  Grin

Don't you young and stupid little white boy liberals ever tire of showing your true female genitals and your irrational collective white guilt to groups like the BLM?
Smiley

You sicko little wankers!  Grin

I have no guilt that people like you share the same skin tone as me.  None.

If you don't want your racism exposed then stop being a crybaby racist bitch.  It really is that simple.

Deny, Ignore, Evade, Distract, Place Blame Elsewhere!  Must defend the Trump Messiah!

But, but, but....but Hillary, but Lynch, but Obama, but Boosh, but Clinton!

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #11 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 1:41am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 1:33am:
------------------------------------------------------

You and T.L., .. both pathetic little pasty faced white boys with your neo-Nazi and alt-right racist accusations.  Grin

Don't you young and stupid little white boy liberals ever tire of showing your true female genitals and your irrational collective white guilt to groups like the BLM?
Smiley

You sicko little wankers!  Grin

You don't get to pretend this stuff is not real.

At best you can plead ignorance. At best.

"Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influences, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist." J M Keynes

"In the first place, the dichotomy between "theoretical" and "practical" is a false one. In economics, all arguments are theoretical. And, since economics discusses the real world, these theoretical arguments are by their nature "practical" ones as well." M Rothbard

IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #12 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 6:41am
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 1:41am:
You don't get to pretend this stuff is not real.

At best you can plead ignorance. At best.

He's got a strong case.

Ignorance seeps out of every sentence he writes, like pus from an infected sore.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 10:35am
Print Post  
TL, I mean no offense with this but I'll be blunt.

Nobody cares.

The right is going to continue to use breitbart, because they don't read buzzfeed anyway (who does?)

And the left is going to continue to call everyone who disagrees with them alt right and attack them as nazis and racists and that includes libertarians.

ESPECIALLY because buzzfeed has now proven beyond a shadow of a doubt!!11! that the right is all neo nazis and racists by proving beyond a shadow of a doubt!!11! that breitbart is racist.

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #14 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 11:10am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 10:35am:
TL, I mean no offense with this but I'll be blunt.

Nobody cares.

The right is going to continue to use breitbart, because they don't read buzzfeed anyway (who does?)

And the left is going to continue to call everyone who disagrees with them alt right and attack them as nazis and racists and that includes libertarians.

ESPECIALLY because buzzfeed has now proven beyond a shadow of a doubt!!11! that the right is all neo nazis and racists by proving beyond a shadow of a doubt!!11! that breitbart is racist.

Queshank

I have no doubt that what you say is largely true.

But it really doesn't matter to me. I am used to taking unpopular positions. It's kind of my thing.

I don't think by posting arguments about customary law that I am going to convince a bunch of people to become anarchists, or that by using data to show how minimum wage laws harm the most vulnerable, that I am going to sway many people on that issue either.

That would be great but it's not likely to happen.

As you often point out, our opinions are guided by emotion more than reason.

So I am just planting seeds while holding a few people accountable. And really nothing more.

At the end of the day, there is nothing gained by simply throwing in the towel. If that was my attitude, why would I even have an account here? Why would I even bother keeping up with this stuff?

"Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influences, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist." J M Keynes

"In the first place, the dichotomy between "theoretical" and "practical" is a false one. In economics, all arguments are theoretical. And, since economics discusses the real world, these theoretical arguments are by their nature "practical" ones as well." M Rothbard

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 11:37am
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 11:10am:
I have no doubt that what you say is largely true.

But it really doesn't matter to me. I am used to taking unpopular positions. It's kind of my thing.

I don't think by posting arguments about customary law that I am going to convince a bunch of people to become anarchists, or that by using data to show how minimum wage laws harm the most vulnerable, that I am going to sway many people on that issue either.

That would be great but it's not likely to happen.

As you often point out, our opinions are guided by emotion more than reason.

So I am just planting seeds while holding a few people accountable. And really nothing more.

At the end of the day, there is nothing gained by simply throwing in the towel. If that was my attitude, why would I even have an account here? Why would I even bother keeping up with this stuff?

I don't think the people here on LNF are the people we need to convince.

It's the 79 million people who read buzzfeed who are even more convinced now that the right is made up of Nazis.

Queshank

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #16 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 11:47am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 11:37am:
I don't think the people here on LNF are the people we need to convince.

Well that's true but this is where most of my participation occurs. And there are plenty of people here who I believe have become rightwing collectivists. So it seems like a good place to make the argument.

Quote:
It's the 79 million people who read buzzfeed who are even more convinced now that the right is made up of Nazis.

Queshank

I really wouldn't argue with them about it. I wouldn't go so far as to say it is made up of Nazi's per se but things are taking a dark turn in that direction.

The conservative right is being replaced by the this new brownshirt version. I think it is something worth noting.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 12:19pm
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 11:47am:
I really wouldn't argue with them about it. I wouldn't go so far as to say it is made up of Nazi's per se but things are taking a dark turn in that direction.

The conservative right is being replaced by the this new brownshirt version. I think it is something worth noting.

That's more than a little hyperbolic wouldn't you say?

Queshank

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #18 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 12:19pm:
That's more than a little hyperbolic wouldn't you say?

Queshank

Is it?

I've been reading into Richard Spencer, Mencius Moldbug and Jarred Taylor.

These people really aren't saying anything that different from what you hear from the right on LNF- or elsewhere. I've got friends and family singing these tunes.

They are just less open about their support for white identity. But it's the same ideas.

I truly believe we are witnessing a sea change in right wing thought. So while it may be a tad hyperbolic, I really think it's more true than not.

We are seeing liberalism fall out of favor with conservatives. It's a striking thing.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 12:22pm:
Is it?

I've been reading into Richard Spencer, Mencius Moldbug and Jarred Taylor.

These people really aren't saying anything that different from what you hear from the right on LNF. They are just more open about their support for white identity. But it's the same ideas.

I truly believe we are witnessing a sea change in right wing thought. So while it may be a tad hyperbolic, I really think it's more true than not.

It's not a sea change. 

This is my whole position on the "Trump phenomenon." 

I know a lot of Trump supporters.  I grew up with a number of them.

They haven't changed.  They still believe the same shit they were saying in the 90s. They haven't changed one whit (as opposed to leftists who have changed dramatically in the same timeframe)

I wouldn't call any of them white supremacists.  Or misogynists. 

But now the left is trying to tie their beliefs to this tiny minority position of Richard Spencer's.  And you're facilitating that in this thread.  And it's not just a mistake it's ethically wrong.

The alt-right is splitting in half, and white nationalists like Richard Spencer want it back

Define the alt right for me TL.

Queshank

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Here's How Breitbart And Milo Smuggled Nazi and White Nationalist Ideas

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules