Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Here's How Breitbart And Milo Smuggled Nazi and White Nationalist Ideas
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Here's How Breitbart And Milo Smuggled Nazi and White Nationalist Ideas (Read 734 times)
20TRUMP20
LNF Staffer2

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Here's How Breitbart And Milo Smuggled Nazi and White Nationalist Ideas
Reply #40 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 2:28pm:
Yes, more or less.

The reason is simple.

It goes to show that situational factors determine outcomes rather than race. For if race was the prime factor, all black people would sound alike. They would have the same customs and character where ever you went.

But alas that is not true.

So we know you are wrong.

That is as stupid as saying the same thing about people of any group. The French speak French and the English speak English. It proves nothing.

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #41 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
Genesee wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 2:26pm:
Uh, no. You posted a snippet of the bullshittery. You point out what is NOT BS. That is your responsibility. It's not for ME, or anyone else, to hack through the long read to find the path to your logical ends. Present an argument. Don't expect people to gleefully weed through a load of garbage to compensate for your lack of effort.

I'll point to the entire article as being truthful. You made the claim it was BS.

Now you want me to do your work for you.

Not going to happen.

It's your responsibility to back up your claims, not mine.
Quote:
What is the "great Liberal project..."?

It's the philosophy of freedom. It's about universal human liberty, free speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, the rule of law, private property, free trade, market exchange, etc.

You know- classical liberalism.

These are the ideas that inspired the founding of this nation and made their way into the dec of independence and bill of rights.
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2017 at 3:59pm by TowardLiberty »  

"Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influences, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist." J M Keynes

"In the first place, the dichotomy between "theoretical" and "practical" is a false one. In economics, all arguments are theoretical. And, since economics discusses the real world, these theoretical arguments are by their nature "practical" ones as well." M Rothbard

IP Logged

Genesee
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Electro-chemical signalling
is all the rage!

Reply #42 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 2:27pm:
You were saying...

I was saying you have an obligation, which shouldn't be arrogantly snorted off as a lack of intelligence from those that question your integrity, and are not convinced of your political polarity. You post a lot of political vomit, sophistry, specifically in this case about "The great Liberal project". What is that? What do you mean?

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #43 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
20TRUMP20 wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 2:34pm:
That is as stupid as saying the same thing about people of any group. The French speak French and the English speak English. It proves nothing.

It's not stupid at all.

If race determined our actions, none of the variety you see in black people would exist.

You wouldn't have black scholars, scientists, or mathematicians. You wouldn't have a "black" upperclass or middle class.

You wouldn't have the variety in culture, language, and character that you see within groups and between them.

Your premise that the black race is inferior is falsified by black people who do not fit the mold you have put them in. And that includes black people from the UK, with British accents.

"Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influences, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist." J M Keynes

"In the first place, the dichotomy between "theoretical" and "practical" is a false one. In economics, all arguments are theoretical. And, since economics discusses the real world, these theoretical arguments are by their nature "practical" ones as well." M Rothbard

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #44 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
Genesee wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 2:39pm:
I was saying you have an obligation, which shouldn't be arrogantly snorted off as a lack of intelligence from those that question your integrity, and are not convinced of your political polarity. You post a lot of political vomit, sophistry, specifically in this case about "The great Liberal project". What is that? What do you mean?

I'm sorry. Did you change your screen name to Queshank? For I was addressing Queshank, not you.

I have already answered your question about liberalism. No need to ask it again.

IP Logged

20TRUMP20
LNF Staffer2

Reply #45 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 2:44pm:
It's not stupid at all.

If race determined our actions, none of the variety you see in black people would exist.

You wouldn't have black scholars, scientists, or mathematicians. You wouldn't have a "black" upperclass or middle class.

You wouldn't have the variety in culture, language, and character that you see within groups and between them.

Your premise that the black race is inferior is falsified by black people who do not fit the mold you have put them in. And that includes black people from the UK, with British accents.

Why do you keep mentioning race, and white vs. black? I'm not doing that, yet you are. I wonder how it is that you are making that distinction.
But for the record, it could more honestly and easily be argued that successful middle class people, scientists or mathematicians of any group owe their success as much to the success and prosperity of the society in which they find themselves as they do to their own efforts. When the one group is as successful and prosperous as they have been throughout history, it is to their credit that they are able in their beneficence and magnanimity to support and sustain even the least among them.

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #46 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 3:06pm
Print Post  
20TRUMP20 wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 2:52pm:
Why do you keep mentioning race, and white vs. black? I'm not doing that, yet you are. I wonder how it is that you are making that distinction.

Well if you are not talking about race, then I am confused. Just what groups do you have in mind, if not racial groups?

Quote:
But for the record, it could more honestly and easily be argued that successful middle class people, scientists or mathematicians of any group owe their success as much to the success and prosperity of the society in which they find themselves as they do to their own efforts. When the one group is as successful and prosperous as they have been throughout history, it is to their credit that they are able in their beneficence and magnanimity to support and sustain even the least among them.

What group are we talking about?

Engineers? Cabbies? Dentists?

Or are you talking about them niggers?

IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #47 - Oct 9th, 2017 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
20TRUMP20 wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 1:02pm:
If you are used to taking unpopular opinions and you know that history proves over and over again that one group of people is far more willing and able than another to succeed and prosper in almost any environment, why would you take the popular politically correct position about history and society instead of accepting the obvious proven truth that one group is more likely to succeed and prosper than another? It is not racist or unkind to admit the truth of the matter when in fact to deny the truth hurts everyone from those who would succeed being dragged down to those who would fail making sure that everyone else fails with them.Didn't this past election prove that the right people can and should win? We might mot have support for this argument in the lower levels of society here, but we have that support around the world among the good people who understand what it is to work and build a better future.History should be written by the strong, not the weak.

Are you under the illusion that the world thinks Mr. Trump's election was a good thing? 

Even his chums Putin and Erdogan are losing their erections.

And, incidentally,  history should be written by the honest and the accurate.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Here's How Breitbart And Milo Smuggled Nazi and White Nationalist Ideas

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog