Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › How does bended knee stop?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) How does bended knee stop? (Read 1,077 times)
JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

How does bended knee stop?
Oct 8th, 2017 at 11:28am
Print Post  
What can really be done in a huge multicultural country. Most white people and cops will not discriminate. But there will always be the few. Courts will not always make the right decision and cops will always make mistakes.

What if we go 6 months without shooting a black person? What If a cop goes to jail each time for shooting black person regardless of the situation (If they shoot the cop can run)? Make it illegal to shoot an intruder if they're black and you're white. Put every racist white person in jail? Marchers, presidents, and those who say anything racist (Like me and others here).

The civil rights act is there. What more is there? Whats the time limit? How do you really satisfy?

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Re: How does bended knee stop?
Reply #1 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 11:32am
Print Post  
Easy.

End the war on drugs.

Stop asset forfeiture.

Transform the police from a revenue collections agency to a property and liberty defense service.

Require police to be personally liable for any justified use of force and reduce their right to use force to equal that of any other civilian.

Do that and you will have solved the problem.

And you have also improved the world in an unimaginable way.

"Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influences, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist." J M Keynes

"In the first place, the dichotomy between "theoretical" and "practical" is a false one. In economics, all arguments are theoretical. And, since economics discusses the real world, these theoretical arguments are by their nature "practical" ones as well." M Rothbard

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #2 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 11:38am
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 11:32am:
Easy.

End the war on drugs.

Stop asset forfeiture.

Transform the police from a revenue collections agency to a property and liberty defense service.

Require police to be personally liable for any justified use of force and reduce their right to use force to equal that of any other civilian.

Do that and you will have solved the problem.

And you have also improved the world in an unimaginable way.

Good example of why it will never happen.

What if we kick enough white people out of the country so they even out with current minorities. Then there's no such thing.

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #3 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 11:50am
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 11:38am:
Good example of why it will never happen.

What if we kick enough white people out of the country so they even out with current minorities. Then there's no such thing.

Well, I would like to think it will happen if we agitate for it.

And I think the point is that this is not purely a racial problem. This is a power problem with our political institutions.

The people are fine. No need for anyone to move anywhere.

It's the institutions which need reform.

"Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influences, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist." J M Keynes

"In the first place, the dichotomy between "theoretical" and "practical" is a false one. In economics, all arguments are theoretical. And, since economics discusses the real world, these theoretical arguments are by their nature "practical" ones as well." M Rothbard

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 11:28am:
What can really be done in a huge multicultural country. Most white people and cops will not discriminate. But there will always be the few. Courts will not always make the right decision and cops will always make mistakes.

What if we go 6 months without shooting a black person? What If a cop goes to jail each time for shooting black person regardless of the situation (If they shoot the cop can run)? Make it illegal to shoot an intruder if they're black and you're white. Put every racist white person in jail? Marchers, presidents, and those who say anything racist (Like me and others here).

The civil rights act is there. What more is there? Whats the time limit? How do you really satisfy?

None is your post makes any sense except for the fact that there is always a few cops that will do the wrong thing.  Just like citizens will do the wrong thing.  If a black man does the wrong thing, he will be prosecuted and put n jail.  That should be the standard for all Americans. 

You are ignoring the issue of cops getting away with killing black people who have no intent on harming the police.  They get away with it because they assume that because they are black, they are dangerous and they have fear of them.  That is not a good enough reason to kill someone.

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #5 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 12:51pm:
None is your post makes any sense except for the fact that there is always a few cops that will do the wrong thing.  Just like citizens will do the wrong thing.  If a black man does the wrong thing, he will be prosecuted and put n jail.  That should be the standard for all Americans. 

You are ignoring the issue of cops getting away with killing black people who have no intent on harming the police.  They get away with it because they assume that because they are black, they are dangerous and they have fear of them.  That is not a good enough reason to kill someone.

You missed the point. Im not arguing. Im asking how long do we have to go without being racist for bended knee (Meaning all this propaganda) and BLM groups stop.
When will people see equality.

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #6 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
We've gone months before without a cop killing an unarmed black guy or a cop being found innocent for it. It been a pretty good year.

IP Logged

20TRUMP20
LNF Staffer3

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #7 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
Why not try to lift up your own race without acting on the urge to denigrate others?

Saxon dog.

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #8 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 1:24pm
Print Post  
20TRUMP20 wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 1:18pm:
Why not try to lift up your own race without acting on the urge to denigrate others?

Great Idea, Im for it.  Good luck getting the BLM supporters.

lift up white people? Can't get any higher. They have the Highest % of non-racist.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 1:56pm
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 1:15pm:
You missed the point. Im not arguing. Im asking how long do we have to go without being racist for bended knee (Meaning all this propaganda) and BLM groups stop.
When will people see equality.

As long as people are promoting racism, there is going to be racism.  It is better now in this country than it was 50 years ago, thanks to integration, but we still have a long way to go.

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › How does bended knee stop?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules