Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › How does bended knee stop?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) How does bended knee stop? (Read 1,064 times)
JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Re: How does bended knee stop?
Reply #10 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 1:56pm:
As long as people are promoting racism, there is going to be racism.  It is better now in this country than it was 50 years ago, thanks to integration, but we still have a long way to go.

Racism will never stop. Its not possible for all humans to think alike. Every race does it. That stupid racist white march causes trouble and promotes racism. But the knee thing and BLM groups or marches promotes segregation. Segregation promotes racism.

Its a Forrest Gump vs Forrest Gump ping pong match

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #11 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 2:04pm:
Racism will never stop. Its not possible for all humans to think alike. Every race does it. That stupid racist white march causes trouble and promotes racism. But the knee thing and BLM groups or marches promotes segregation. Segregation promotes racism.

Its a Forrest Gump vs Forrest Gump ping pong match

You have a total lack of understanding. Taking the knee has nothing to do with segregation.  It is about bringing awareness of how the justice system treats blacks differently than whites.  I know it is uncomfortable for you to have to recognize that.  You don't like feeling uncomfortable so you demonize what makes you feel uncomfortable.  And as far as people thinking differently, that has nothing to do with color.  White people in the city think differently than white people in the rural areas of this country.  White liberals think differently than white conservatives.  African Americans think differently than blacks who live in Africa.  What makes people think differently, this their environment and life experiences.  You and people like you do not respect the experiences of others.  My mother use to say, don't judge until you have walked in their shoes.  You do a lot of judging other people who don't think, look and had different experiences than you.  People like you are the ones who will never stop racism or any other types of "isms" for the matter.

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #12 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 2:13pm:
You have a total lack of understanding. Taking the knee has nothing to do with segregation.  It is about bringing awareness of how the justice system treats blacks differently than whites.  I know it is uncomfortable for you to have to recognize that.  You don't like feeling uncomfortable so you demonize what makes you feel uncomfortable.  And as far as people thinking differently, that has nothing to do with color.  White people in the city think differently than white people in the rural areas of this country.  White liberals think differently than white conservatives.  African Americans think differently than blacks who live in Africa.  What makes people think differently, this their environment and life experiences.  You and people like you do not respect the experiences of others.  My mother use to say, don't judge until you have walked in their shoes.  You do a lot of judging other people who don't think, look and had different experiences than you.  People like you are the ones who will never stop racism or any other types of "isms" for the matter.

You lack the understanding. Its not about what it really means. Its about how its seen or taking. Like Blacks lives matter. It means blacks lives also matter. But it is segregating one race, Blacks. As bended knee does. I understand that's not the point of the protest. But that's what it "shows" You and all the lefties know it segregates minorities. If you don't, then you either don't know what segregate means or you're brain dead.

They have segregated protest to end segregation.  Huh

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 2:38pm:
You lack the understanding. Its not about what it really means. Its about how its seen or taking. Like Blacks lives matter. It means blacks lives also matter. But it is segregating one race, Blacks. As bended knee does. I understand that's not the point of the protest. But that's what it "shows" You and all the lefties know it segregates minorities. If you don't, then you either don't know what segregate means or you're brain dead.

They have segregated protest to end segregation.  Huh

Again, your post make absolutely no sense.  If you know what Blacks lives matter means and you know why players are taking the knee, then why are you making it to mean something it does not.  Instead of going along with "shows" you should be schooling people as to the REAL meaning of the protest and BLM.  It does not segregate minorities.  It does make people who don't want to believe that blacks are treated differently angry, but it is their responsibility to understand that it is a problem in the justice system when it comes to black people in America.  People who don't want to believe that will further segregate themselves from black people, but those people who want to look at the world through a rose colored glass have the problem.  Not the people who are taking the knee.  It is not the purpose of taking the knee and BLM to make people feel good about themselves.  It is to bring attention to the problem.

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #14 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 5:49pm
Print Post  
This is easy - fire Roger Goodell, and put someone in there who's more interested in running a business than Black Privilege.

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #15 - Oct 9th, 2017 at 3:16pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 3:08pm:
Again, your post make absolutely no sense.  If you know what Blacks lives matter means and you know why players are taking the knee, then why are you making it to mean something it does not.  Instead of going along with "shows" you should be schooling people as to the REAL meaning of the protest and BLM.  It does not segregate minorities.  It does make people who don't want to believe that blacks are treated differently angry, but it is their responsibility to understand that it is a problem in the justice system when it comes to black people in America.  People who don't want to believe that will further segregate themselves from black people, but those people who want to look at the world through a rose colored glass have the problem.  Not the people who are taking the knee.  It is not the purpose of taking the knee and BLM to make people feel good about themselves.  It is to bring attention to the problem.

Over your head again.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Reply #16 - Oct 9th, 2017 at 3:22pm
Print Post  

patrick2 wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 5:49pm:
This is easy - fire Roger Goodell, and put someone in there who's more interested in running a business than Black Privilege.

Goodell sucks for many reasons, but ultimately, he's doing what the owners want.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #17 - Oct 9th, 2017 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
Just let things be. Eventually the kneeling nonsense will go away in the NFL.

Racism will always exist. It's no biggie.

"Diamonds are forever...and so are the Four Horsewomen!"

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Oct 10th, 2017 at 7:23am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Oct 9th, 2017 at 3:31pm:
Just let things be. Eventually the kneeling nonsense will go away in the NFL.

Racism will always exist. It's no biggie.

Well, as long as the idiot president and idiot vice president keeps bringing it to the forefront, it will never go away,

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #19 - Oct 10th, 2017 at 7:41am
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 11:32am:
Easy.

End the war on drugs.

Stop asset forfeiture.

Transform the police from a revenue collections agency to a property and liberty defense service.

Require police to be personally liable for any justified use of force and reduce their right to use force to equal that of any other civilian.

Do that and you will have solved the problem.

And you have also improved the world in an unimaginable way.

And you will have killed a lot of police.

Could we please stop people from breaking the laws?  That's what people choose to ignore in all of the hullabaloo regarding police shootings.  Michael Whatsisface from Ferguson, actually had just stolen stuff from a store.  He also had a large rap sheet.  He wasn't just some man who was as innocent as a newborn baby (who actually just happened to cause his mom a large amount of pain when coming into this world).  If the crime had not been committed, there would have been no shooting.

Now, was it overkill?  I don't know.  Out of the spotlight of the press and the cameras, all of those "Hands up, don't shoot" didn't happen, so I doubt all of the wild accusations made by those the day it happened and afterwards in front of the cameras.

The bended knee isn't solving a damn thing.  It's just making the matters worse.  If you can't respect your flag by standing when it passes or the Pledge of Allegiance is said, or the National Anthem is played, then you are being a spoiled snot who has no knowledge of history, respect, the military, the flag or traditions.

Do you really want the cops to have the same privilege I have in my state?  I can drive my car anywhere in the state with my gun on the seat beside me, loaded and cocked.   The police have their pistols in the holster wherever that may be.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › How does bended knee stop?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules