Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump's Secret Service spent $137,505 to rent golf carts.. So far.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump's Secret Service spent $137,505 to rent golf carts.. So far. (Read 436 times)
Harry and company
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Too big to fail

Re: Trump's Secret Service spent $137,505 to rent golf carts.. So far.
Reply #30 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 11:35pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 3:58pm:
fake news!

You got that right.

IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #31 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 11:50pm
Print Post  
Cloistered Cyber Monk-Local47 wrote on Oct 9th, 2017 at 1:22pm:
The Secret Service has spent at least $137,505 to rent golf carts to protect President Trump this year at his private clubs in New Jersey and Florida.

According to federal purchase orders flagged by the progressive PAC American Bridge and reviewed by USA TODAY, the agency paid $61,960 in a Sept. 29 contract to rent golf carts at the Trump International Golf Club in Florida.

That's the biggest purchase order for golf carts so far. It comes in a contract that will extend through May 28, 2018. The agency signed contracts for golf carts at Trump's clubs as early as February, but they never exceeded about $18,000 – and only lasted for one month at a time.

But..but..but..

I didn't bitch about the last president being on the golf course or taking vacations, and I won't with the current one either.

IP Logged

Harry and company
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Too big to fail

Reply #32 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 12:40am
Print Post  
How much did She Obama spend on her private vacations at government expense? How many years of pay did He Obama not take?

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #33 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 2:17am
Print Post  
Yes, yes.  There are a lot of hypocrites out there who complained about Obama golfing or whatnot and who are not surprisingly silent about the Trump vacations.

Who really gives a crappity smack?  I prefer they play golf, everyday, spend a bazillion dollars on golf carts.

Deny, Ignore, Evade, Distract, Place Blame Elsewhere!  Must defend the Trump Messiah!

But, but, but....but Hillary, but Lynch, but Obama, but Boosh, but Clinton!

IP Logged

Harry and company
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Too big to fail

Reply #34 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 2:25am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Oct 13th, 2017 at 2:17am:
Yes, yes.  There are a lot of hypocrites out there who complained about Obama golfing or whatnot and who are not surprisingly silent about the Trump vacations.

Who really gives a crappity smack?  I prefer they play golf, everyday, spend a bazillion dollars on golf carts. 

Who are those hypocrites? I'd like to know.

When one speaks of golf carts in respect of Trump, do they take into account Obama's golf carts? Do they take into account the money spent for his and his wife's entourage on their many trips?

Did Obama give one cent of his salary back?

IP Logged

Harry and company
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Too big to fail

Reply #35 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 2:37am
Print Post  
I'm honestly both enthralled and appalled by the comments I see here. Trump isn't perfect. I'm surprised some think he has to be. Has any President been perfect?

He gets hit for any perceived imperfection. His predecessor got praised for not being the perfect guy. In the eyes of those that criticize Trump for not being the perfect President, his fore bearer was looked upon as a hero for having human foibles.

He cannot win. He is flawed. Are you not?

IP Logged

Cloistered Cyber Monk-Local47
LNF Senior Staffer6

I knew that .

Reply #36 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 9:28am
Print Post  
Harry and company wrote on Oct 13th, 2017 at 2:37am:
I'm honestly both enthralled and appalled by the comments I see here. Trump isn't perfect. I'm surprised some think he has to be. Has any President been perfect?

He gets hit for any perceived imperfection. His predecessor got praised for not being the perfect guy. In the eyes of those that criticize Trump for not being the perfect President, his fore bearer was looked upon as a hero for having human foibles.

He cannot win. He is flawed. Are you not?

Your post January 2017 empathy is touching... in a hypothetical sort'a way.

LATEST HEADLINES. Actress who won Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, Tony groped by Ailes, Cosby, Weinstein, Trump .
. . . A 'shocked' Pence storms out of strip club . . . Grownups ask for meeting with President . . . Report: only 5% of Puerto Rico has paper towels
. . . . Trump: my TVQ higher than Tillerson's . . . . Trump wants to renegotiate Louisiana Purchase

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump's Secret Service spent $137,505 to rent golf carts.. So far.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog