Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › NRA Gun Nuts... Laughing Stock of the World
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) NRA Gun Nuts... Laughing Stock of the World (Read 1,353 times)
USyeah
LNF Majority Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: NRA Gun Nuts... Laughing Stock of the World
Reply #60 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:04pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 9:12pm:
Eyewitness accounts of that event written in the Bible and you now are qualified to determine that these accounts of 2000 years are not valid.  Based on what authority Limey?  You were not there, I was not there, all we have are several people who wrote letters testifying to this event.  In fact, 11 men were horribly killed for refusing to refute their claim, they went to their deaths with this story.  Yet you claim that they lied and can not provide any evidence to support this.

eyewitness accounts? you do know when the bible was written, right?  Huh

IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #61 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 3:29am
Print Post  
Eyewitness accounts of that event written in the Bible and you now are qualified to determine that these accounts of 2000 years are not valid.  Based on what authority Limey?  You were not there, I was not there, all we have are several people who wrote letters testifying to this event.  In fact, 11 men were horribly killed for refusing to refute their claim, they went to their deaths with this story.  Yet you claim that they lied and can not provide any evidence to support this.

If you read in a book that a guy called Mickey said "shazam!" and turned a Ford into a hippopotamus,  you're going to believe it,  aren't you?

Ok, no.

So,  you're on a jury and the accused swears that the knife magically flew out of his kitchen, along the street, into the cashier, and back,  pausing only to sprinkle blood over him,  and the co-accused says that he saw the whole thing.

Acquit.

Obviously.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #62 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 4:15am
Print Post  

That doesn't prove a thing.
The people who flew the planes on 9-11 also died for what they believed in.

You're just wearing blinders. You say that something is proof when it suits you and that it isn't when it doesn't.

Non sequitur:

The Hamster is at it Again wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #63 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 4:42am
Print Post  
"I believe it because it's true.

You want proof? Easy!

Here's a whole bunch of other people who believe it too!"

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #64 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 4:52am
Print Post  
Limey wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 4:42am:
"I believe it because it's true.

You want proof? Easy!

Here's a whole bunch of other people who believe it too!"

Plus they can't be counted as independent witness accounts if they're all related in the same document.

That counts as hearsay which even TODAY isn't considered as proof in a court of law, let alone something people allegedly said 2000 years ago.

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #65 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 7:01am
Print Post  
Limey wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 3:29am:
If you read in a book that a guy called Mickey said "shazam!" and turned a Ford into a hippopotamus,  you're going to believe it,  aren't you?

Ok, no.

So,  you're on a jury and the accused swears that the knife magically flew out of his kitchen, along the street, into the cashier, and back,  pausing only to sprinkle blood over him,  and the co-accused says that he saw the whole thing.

Acquit.

Obviously.

As I stated, you were not alive then so you can not actually refute the evidence, the only hope for you would be to actually find the body or grave of Christ.  The world has been looking for that grave, 11 men died horribly for their testimony.  I doubt you will ever find 1 man alive today who would suffer a horrible death over a lie, much less 11.  The answer is in the end one way or another.  I have already witnessed God's work in my own life, I do not need additional confirmation.  You do not believe, that is your choice and life now moves on as you and I march to our eventual destiny.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #66 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 7:03am
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:04pm:
eyewitness accounts? you do know when the bible was written, right?  Huh

Yes and you are aware that it is a historical account that can be proved or disproved, thus verify or destroy it's credibility?

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #67 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 7:09am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 7:01am:
As I stated, you were not alive then so you can not actually refute the evidence, the only hope for you would be to actually find the body or grave of Christ.  The world has been looking for that grave, 11 men died horribly for their testimony.  I doubt you will ever find 1 man alive today who would suffer a horrible death over a lie, much less 11.  The answer is in the end one way or another.  I have already witnessed God's work in my own life, I do not need additional confirmation.  You do not believe, that is your choice and life now moves on as you and I march to our eventual destiny.

You're completely delusional. People sacrificed themselves for lies many times in history. Only an ignorant or a fanatic would say otherwise. For one thing you have the people who blow themselves up. You have the Catholics dying in the hands of protestants and vice versa. You have the Waco people who committed suicide en masse. You have Joanne of Arc executed by the Catholic Church and later on canonized by that same catholic church. So if you're an enemy of the church, just you wait, a couple of centuries from now they may make you a saint.

IOW, you're full of shit. 

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #68 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 7:12am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 7:09am:
You're completely delusional. People sacrificed themselves for lies many times in history. Only an ignorant or a fanatic would say otherwise. For one thing you have the people who blow themselves up. You have the Catholics dying in the hands of protestant and vice versa. You have Joanne of Arc executed by the Catholic Church and later on canonized by that same catholic church. So if you're an enemy of the church, just you wait, a couple of centuries from now they may make you a saint.

IOW, you're full of shit

Screaming has always amused me because it reveals any lack of control as you usually demonstrate every day on this forum.  So much so that you can not rationally have an argument.  Bow, I am not here to convince you one way or the other, you already know what the Bible says.  It is now between you and God, not me and you.  The other good news is I am not Catholic, I prefer to get my gospel from the source called the gospel, not the Catholic church.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #69 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 7:14am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 7:12am:
Screaming has always amused me because it reveals any lack of control as you usually demonstrate every day on this forum.  So much so that you can not rationally have an argument.  Bow, I am not here to convince you one way or the other, you already know what the Bible says.  It is now between you and God, not me and you.  The other good news is I am not Catholic, I prefer to get my gospel from the source called the gospel, not the Catholic church.

So, no counter argument, huh?

Thought so.

Tell me about people never dying for a lie, again...

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › NRA Gun Nuts... Laughing Stock of the World

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog