Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › NRA Gun Nuts... Laughing Stock of the World
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) NRA Gun Nuts... Laughing Stock of the World (Read 1,381 times)
Cloistered Cyber Monk-Local47
LNF Senior Staffer6

I knew that .

Re: NRA Gun Nuts... Laughing Stock of the World
Reply #90 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 9:46pm:
I did answer and you ignored it.  If you could prove the telephone theory you could prove it with the link I gave you to one of the oldest manuscripts found called the Dead Sea Scrolls.  In it contains all 66 chapters of the book of Isaiah which you can actually compare today's scripture with the actual manuscript.

The Dead Sea Scrolls could be word for word the same as the oldest manuscript and still be meaningless in this situation. 

Jesus was a rabbi and as such would be very familiar with the ancient prophecies.  For instance he would have know when to enter Jerusalem and to be riding a donkey when doing so.

LATEST HEADLINES. Actress who won Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, Tony groped by Ailes, Cosby, Weinstein, Trump .
. . . A 'shocked' Pence storms out of strip club . . . Grownups ask for meeting with President . . . Report: only 5% of Puerto Rico has paper towels
. . . . Trump: my TVQ higher than Tillerson's . . . . Trump wants to renegotiate Louisiana Purchase

IP Logged

Harry and company
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Too big to fail

Reply #91 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 11:32pm
Print Post  
Cloistered Cyber Monk-Local47 wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 11:29pm:
The Dead Sea Scrolls could be word for word the same as the oldest manuscript and still be meaningless in this situation. 

Jesus was a rabbi and as such would be very familiar with the ancient prophecies.  For instance he would have know when to enter Jerusalem and to be riding a donkey when doing so.

Jesus rejected the Rabbis.

IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #92 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 3:40am
Print Post  
Harry and company wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 11:32pm:

Irrelevant comment.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Harry and company
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Too big to fail

Reply #93 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 3:41am
Print Post  
Limey wrote on Oct 13th, 2017 at 3:40am:
Irrelevant comment.

It's the truth.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #94 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 6:17am
Print Post  
Cloistered Cyber Monk-Local47 wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 11:29pm:

He was God in the flesh who had a purpose that he was aware of that had to be fulfilled as was foretold in the book of Isaiah.
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2017 at 6:55am by Seawolf »  

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #95 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 7:53am
Print Post  
Limey wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 7:31pm:
Yeah, but it wasn't the Church that burned her, although the English tried to trick the whole thing up in official Church clothes.

The bishop that condemned her to be burned was French AND a catholic that had the approval of the pope. What more do you need?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Cauchon

Non sequitur:

The Hamster is at it Again wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

LNF Senior Staffer6

I knew that .

Reply #96 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 8:58am
Print Post  
Harry and company wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 11:32pm:

You reject being an idiot but it doesn't change the fact.

Mark 11:21
Being reminded, Peter said to Him, "Rabbi, look, the fig tree which You cursed has withered."

John 1:49
Nathanael answered Him, "Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel."

John 3:2
this man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, "Rabbi, we know that You have come from God as a teacher; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him."

Matthew 26:25
And Judas, who was betraying Him, said, "Surely it is not I, Rabbi?" Jesus said to him, "You have said it yourself."

Matthew 26:49
Immediately Judas went to Jesus and said, "Hail, Rabbi!" and kissed Him.

Mark 14:45
After coming, Judas immediately went to Him, saying, "Rabbi!" and kissed Him.

LATEST HEADLINES. Actress who won Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, Tony groped by Ailes, Cosby, Weinstein, Trump .
. . . A 'shocked' Pence storms out of strip club . . . Grownups ask for meeting with President . . . Report: only 5% of Puerto Rico has paper towels
. . . . Trump: my TVQ higher than Tillerson's . . . . Trump wants to renegotiate Louisiana Purchase

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #97 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 9:06am
Print Post  
Cloistered Cyber Monk-Local47 wrote on Oct 13th, 2017 at 8:58am:
You reject being an idiot but it doesn't change the fact.

Mark 11:21
Being reminded, Peter said to Him, "Rabbi, look, the fig tree which You cursed has withered."

John 1:49
Nathanael answered Him, "Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel."

John 3:2
this man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, "Rabbi, we know that You have come from God as a teacher; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him."

Matthew 26:25
And Judas, who was betraying Him, said, "Surely it is not I, Rabbi?" Jesus said to him, "You have said it yourself."

Matthew 26:49
Immediately Judas went to Jesus and said, "Hail, Rabbi!" and kissed Him.

Mark 14:45
After coming, Judas immediately went to Him, saying, "Rabbi!" and kissed Him.

I am sure he meant Sadducee or Pharisee, Rabbi meant teacher and, of course, he was a teacher.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

LNF Senior Staffer6

I knew that .

Reply #98 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 9:16am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Oct 13th, 2017 at 6:17am:
He was God in the flesh who had a purpose that he was aware of that had to be fulfilled as was foretold in the book of Isaiah.

How convenient.

So you don't find it the least bit suspicious that someone knowing the prophecies would attempt to fulfill them in order to be seen as the messiah.

I don't think that today people seeing such would be as gullible.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #99 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 10:02am
Print Post  
Cloistered Cyber Monk-Local47 wrote on Oct 13th, 2017 at 9:16am:
How convenient.

So you don't find it the least bit suspicious that someone knowing the prophecies would attempt to fulfill them in order to be seen as the messiah.

I don't think that today people seeing such would be as gullible.

I am shaking my head at you because you fail to understand what I posted.  God, in the flesh knew his fate and came knowingly to fulfill the prophesy he gave Isaiah.  Yes, he knew because he purposed to die on our behalf for the payment we owe for breaking his law.  That someone we are talking about is the Creator, thus God.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › NRA Gun Nuts... Laughing Stock of the World

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog