Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › All That I Require
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic All That I Require (Read 33 times)
Cloistered Cyber Monk-Local47
LNF Senior Staffer6

I knew that .

All That I Require
Oct 11th, 2017 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
Radney Foster

The song is about the cautionary tale of whatever happens when we succumb to anger. I got angry, but then I remember that my faith tells me Jesus wants me to love my neighbor as I want to be loved. So I gotta write this from that point of view.

I started asking myself, as a singer songwriter, what would Woody Guthrie do? I ended up doing a bunch of research — where's the origin of this [speech]? I started researching Stalin on the left and Mussolini, Franco, and Hitler on the right. It never ends well. It ends badly. It took Spain 60 years to get over Franco.

I wrote ["All That I Require"] and sent it to another buddy of mine who will remain nameless, and I said, "should I put this out?" He said, "if you don't, I quit." We're a little independent record label; we can go, "Ok, let's just do it."

LATEST HEADLINES. Actress who won Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, Tony groped by Ailes, Cosby, Weinstein, Trump .
. . . A 'shocked' Pence storms out of strip club . . . Grownups ask for meeting with President . . . Report: only 5% of Puerto Rico has paper towels
. . . . Trump: my TVQ higher than Tillerson's . . . . Trump wants to renegotiate Louisiana Purchase

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › All That I Require

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog