Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › California lowers penalty for exposing partners to HIV
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) California lowers penalty for exposing partners to HIV (Read 369 times)
Nazi Hunter B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Re: California lowers penalty for exposing partners to HIV
Reply #10 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 10:27pm
Print Post  
Limey wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 10:16pm:
I quite like a bit of retro, but is it OK to pass on HIV?

Yes to Adam and the Ants....

... No to Aids.

Thanks.

The law has to be painfully applied to things like injury and death.  The court has an exact dollar figure for how much your arm is worth or your penis.  The law has to do this.

So if the question is; just how much is it worth to be infected with AIDS?  Answer, a bit less than it was worth back in the 80's. 

I have a good friend that has HIV currently and he appears fit as a fiddle.  Certainly his daily routine involves a few pill popping, he is as healthy as you or I. 

We're the same generation and I expect you're feeling an almost visceral disgust of the disease because of the environment in which we were raised, namely, the 70's and 80's.  I'm afraid you're not quite old enough to be a crotchety old man.  I won't allow it.

These days contracting HIV is a walk in the park, any patient of western medicine will never actually progress to AIDS.

"Be Kind; Everyone You Meet is Fighting a Hard Battle" Plato

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #11 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
Nazi Hunter B.S.C. wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 10:27pm:
The law has to be painfully applied to things like injury and death.  The court has an exact dollar figure for how much your arm is worth or your penis.  The law has to do this.

So if the question is; just how much is it worth to be infected with AIDS?  Answer, a bit less than it was worth back in the 80's. 

I have a good friend that has HIV currently and he appears fit as a fiddle.  Certainly his daily routine involves a few pill popping, he is as healthy as you or I. 

We're the same generation and I expect you're feeling an almost visceral disgust of the disease because of the environment in which we were raised, namely, the 70's and 80's.  I'm afraid you're not quite old enough to be a crotchety old man.  I won't allow it.

These days contracting HIV is a walk in the park, any patient of western medicine will never actually progress to AIDS.

What!?  So you are stating that someone who gives HIV willfully should not face criminal prosecution for WILLFULLY infecting another person?

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Harry and company
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Too big to fail

Reply #12 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 11:13pm
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 10:05pm:
HIV isn't a big deal anymore. Its a 80's thing

Guess you should suck you some dick!

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #13 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
Harry and company wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 11:13pm:
Guess you should suck you some dick!

or bend over & let the good times roll  Huh

IP Logged

Harry and company
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Too big to fail

Reply #14 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 11:18pm:
or bend over & let the good times roll  Huh

IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 3:43am
Print Post  

That's like handing out flak vests before randomly shooting in to a crowd and expecting a fine instead of a 50 year sentence.

I had to get up at 0430 so I demand the right to be crochety.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Harry and company
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Too big to fail

Reply #16 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 3:48am
Print Post  
Limey wrote on Oct 13th, 2017 at 3:43am:
That's like handing out flak vests before randomly shooting in to a crowd and expecting a fine instead of a 50 year sentence.

I had to get up at 0430 so I demand the right to be crochety.

It's OK for someone to infect another with a deadly disease? It's OK if you know you're killing another?

It's almost as if one shot another with an "assault rifle." isn't it?

IP Logged

Frank1
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #17 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 10:26pm:
and there is this, better watch what you call people in CA.

"A newly signed California law allows state health care workers who "willfully and repeatedly" refuse to use a senior transgender patient's "preferred name or pronouns" to face punishments ranging from a fine to prison time.

California Gov. Jerry Brown (D.) signed the legislation on Friday, enacting the the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Long-Term Care Facility Residents' Bill of Rights, Fox News reported Monday.

The legislation, sponsored by Democratic state Sen. Scott Wiener, seeks to protect the rights of LGBT individuals in hospitals, retirement homes, and assisted living facilities."

http://freebeacon.com/issues/california-law-allows-prison-time-workers-use-wrong...

of course the sponsor of the bill says no one will be sent to prison  Grin

Isn't there going to be a secession referendum in CA, in response to Trump's election?

Any conservative, I think, would support CA seceding.  Please secede and leave us be!!   Grin

To say homo sapiens, is to say Homo religiosus; there is no man without God. ~Frithjof Schuon

IP Logged

Frank1
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #18 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 1:37pm
Print Post  

Lol...you're nuts!

To say homo sapiens, is to say Homo religiosus; there is no man without God. ~Frithjof Schuon

IP Logged

Nazi Hunter B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Reply #19 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 10:26pm:
and there is this, better watch what you call people in CA.

"A newly signed California law allows state health care workers who "willfully and repeatedly" refuse to use a senior transgender patient's "preferred name or pronouns" to face punishments ranging from a fine to prison time.

California Gov. Jerry Brown (D.) signed the legislation on Friday, enacting the the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Long-Term Care Facility Residents' Bill of Rights, Fox News reported Monday.

The legislation, sponsored by Democratic state Sen. Scott Wiener, seeks to protect the rights of LGBT individuals in hospitals, retirement homes, and assisted living facilities."

http://freebeacon.com/issues/california-law-allows-prison-time-workers-use-wrong...

of course the sponsor of the bill says no one will be sent to prison  Grin

Insisting for the right for institutional discrimination, as in the case of a long term care facility stubbornly insisting on insulting a minority group, should never be allowed.

Those employees do not have the same rights as a private citizen, while on the clock.  When I worked customer service, the even insisted I was polite!

Freedom is an illusion!   Angry

"Be Kind; Everyone You Meet is Fighting a Hard Battle" Plato

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › California lowers penalty for exposing partners to HIV

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog