Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Feds(FBI and DEA) try to steal the power of 4th Amendment
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The Feds(FBI and DEA) try to steal the power of 4th Amendment (Read 137 times)
katsung47
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

The Feds(FBI and DEA) try to steal the power of 4th Amendment
Oct 19th, 2017 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Media Silent As Gov’t Uses Vegas Shooting to Push Bill Allowing Warrantless Searches

The media blackout is blatantly evident as the government prepares to pass another All-American titled bill that strips away liberty with no accountability.

By Rachel Blevins -  October 16, 2017

As the mainstream media provides relentless coverage of the Harvey Weinstein Hollywood sex scandal, there is one major piece of legislation it is ignoring, and if passed, it will have massive repercussions for all Americans.

More than 40 organizations, including the American Civil Liberties Union and the Freedom of the Press Foundation, have joined together to condemn the USA Liberty Act, a trendy name for a dangerous bill that reauthorizes and creates additional loopholes for Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/media-silent-usa-liberty-act/

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Re: The Feds(FBI and DEA) try to steal the power of 4th Amendment
Reply #1 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
The new bill will open the path to let the Feds(FBI and DEA) to frame people by set up and plant.

1) US citizens are protected by the Constitution. If government wants to put you under surveillance, they must apply for a warrant from the court with evidence.

2) FISA(Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) is in low standard. Government can apply a warrant based on suspicion not evidence. But there is a wall to prevent it to be used in domestic criminal case. Because there is big difference between suspicion and evidence. And we have seen how D.O.J. hates this wall and activated waves of attack on it. ....

The purpose of 4th Amendment is to protect people from evil activities (set up, plant) of corrupt law enforcement agent.

If corrupt official plant fake evidence at your home. (gun, drugs) And asked for a search warrant. Judge would asked him for evidence. The corrupt official couldn't say:" Because I suspect it." That's how domestic criminal law requires. It depends on Evidence not suspicion.
The official also couldn't say, "I knew it because I had a search already." That's unreasonable search. (warrantless search) It's illegal.

FISA standard is low. Law enforcement official can request a warrant on suspicion not evidence. But there is a wall to forbid it be used in domestic criminal law. Otherwise 4th amendment will mean nothing.

Corrupt officials plant fake evidence at your home.(or in internet) Then apply a warrant from FISA. Say they suspect you are a terrorist. They get a warrant then found the "evidence"(gun, drug)(planted post in internet) at your home. That's how the 4th Amendment bypassed. A foreign intelligence method is used in domestic criminal law. 

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #2 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 8:26pm
Print Post  

988. Internet plant (10/26/2017)

I think the US Liberty Act is set up against me. An attempt by the Feds (FBI and DEA) to frame a case in internet on me by FISA warrantless search and arrest.

1. In April 2017, I found someone assuming my name to post in a web forum, I wrote a thread to reveal it.

Quote:
Someone assumed my name to post 
by Sung (Login katsung47)

My name - Sung, was assumed by someone to post messages on April 6 and April 5. There were three of them. See three billow, from
"RON PAUL: CHEMICAL ATTACK IN SYRIA MAY HAVE BEEN FALSE FLAG BY DEEP STATE. Sung on Apr 6," to "The Moon is a Reptilian/ET command centre - former US Navy intelligence insider. Sung on Apr 5, 2017, 11:13 PM"

Posted on Apr 7, 2017, 7:48 PM
http://www.network54.com/Forum/663008/message/1491608896/Someone+assumed+my+name...

2. In this month, a team of surveillance shill posted reply to my thread:

Quote:
[–]Becoming_God_Sized 5 points 5 days ago
Again I'll ask are you or are you not the REAL Katsung47?

[–]Becoming_God_Sized 4 points 5 days ago
The REAL Katsung47 predicted Sandy Hook exactly 2 years almost to the date BEFORE it happened. He also predicted other events accurately too if I remember correctly.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/76lz90/las_vegas_mass_slaughter_sho...

You can see their arrogance trying to force me to recognize my user's name. I think the Feds have posted some illegal message somewhere in internet with my internet I.D. That's a plant. They need a new law to bypass the 4th amendment so they can carry on a warrantless search and arrest through the hand of FISA court.

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #3 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:08pm
Print Post  
990.To frame a drug case on 11/4 (11/8/2017)

On 10/27, Friday night,about 9 p.m. somebody knocked at door. My wife answered it. She later said someone found the wrong door.

One week later, 11/3, about 9 p.m. Friday night too. My wife's phone rang. She took a paper bag with candy, went out for a few minutes. I wonder if it was a friend came to pick up the gift, why she didn't come in?

The night visit was rare. The continuous two alarmed me. The Feds used to arrange victims to meet at night so they could take photo of "deal in darkness" as evidence. I had experience. 

Quote:
49. Frame attempt

On March 18(2000), I was in Canchanenbury, visiting Bridge of River Kwai. ..... That night about 3 am.I was awoke by a large noise. Some one talking loudly, walking back and forth at my door. The room I stayed was a bungalow above River Kwai connecting with others by wooden boardwalk. The walking steps made a large noise in midnight. It was obviously an attempt to lure me out. Fearing there might be a violence, I stayed inside. Next day, I complained to manager of guesthouse. She introduced me to Papa. Papa was a western about in his fifties. He said,"You should go out, tell them stop talking." I suddenly was aware that what they needed was that I being outside at midnight talking with someone placed there so they could take a picture. I moved to another guesthouse that day.

54. Trap

On April 13, 2000, I took a bus from Vientian to Parkse in Laos. The bus should have arrived in Parkse at 8 pm. An accident made it there at 2 am. In bus terminal, the driver of little transferring vehicle turned his face away from me, carried the other passengers away. I was left alone in bus terminal at midnight. It was dark wild field outside the terminal. While I was helpless, a man appeared. He said he was a businessman from China and knew where hotel was. When I was rejoiced for the help, he said he had other two friends and they had no I.D. He hinted to use mine to cover them. I recognized it was another trap and left him immediately. The man, realized his failure, like his sudden appearance, faded away in darkness. About half hour later, the little transferring vehicle came again. This time, the driver didn't refuse me. He took me to the hotel in town. But if they wanted a photo that I was talking to someone, alone and at midnight, they succeeded.

Next day was Saturday, 11/4.

Quote:
Antifa is planning the largest ever riots seen in America as part of a plot to incite a “civil war” that will bring down the U.S. government.

On November 4, the domestic terrorist group plan to “gather in the streets and public squares of cities and towns across this country” in the hope of inciting riots that will lead to Trump exiting the White House.

http://yournewswire.com/antifa-civil-war/

If the Feds successful to frame a drug case on me, a violence would have broken out on 11/4 and to distract the framed case, it could develop to a civil war. The Feds determine to make it a long one.

Quote:
The left-wing "Refuse Fascism" group is using Nov. 4 as its kickoff for demonstrations in nearly two dozen U.S. cities, protests it says will continue "day after day and night after night - not stopping - until our DEMAND is met.

IP Logged

PeterR
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:14pm
Print Post  

And, as of 11/13/2017, the Kat is still alive!

Says the guy who "lost his shit after January 20, 2009."
(Or, am I the guy who shit his pants on 9/11 and spent the entire GWOT behind the safety of his monitor?  I can never remember.)

"He was born with the gift of laughter and the sense that the world was mad."

IP Logged

The Wet Dreams of Mr Cousteau
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #5 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 3:15am
Print Post  
PeterR wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:14pm:
And, as of 11/13/2017, the Kat is still alive!

Maybe not. Maybe the Feds killed him and replaced him with an imposter.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Feds(FBI and DEA) try to steal the power of 4th Amendment

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog