Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › New Study Claims 55% of White People Feel Discriminated Against
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) New Study Claims 55% of White People Feel Discriminated Against (Read 3,364 times)
Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Re: New Study Claims 55% of White People Feel Discriminated Against
Reply #190 - Nov 8th, 2017 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Nov 8th, 2017 at 8:13pm:
Are you trying to argue that your experience is the experience of every white person?  If not, what are you getting at?

Of course you do.  You probably wouldn't feel the same way about black people feeling that way.  But such is your discriminatory nature on this issue.

Truly.

It's a close enough aproximation I'd say.  I know "white" people.

Of course it's discriminatory and your team is finally getting the ass end of the deal.   Cry

Come to the Pacific Northwest, you'll love it!  Nothing but whitey as far as the eye can see. 

"I'm a tranvestwhite and ask that you please use my preferred racial pronoun, "human."  -The Captain

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #191 - Nov 8th, 2017 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
Capt. Lola B.S.C. wrote on Nov 8th, 2017 at 8:57pm:
It's a close enough aproximation I'd say.  I know "white" people.

Of course it's discriminatory and your team is finally getting the ass end of the deal.   Cry

Come to the Pacific Northwest, you'll love it!  Nothing but whitey as far as the eye can see. 

So you agree with the 55% in the poll.  Excellent.

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #192 - Nov 8th, 2017 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Nov 8th, 2017 at 8:53pm:
Huh  Changing the subject again?

No.  It is an analogy?  Do you not see it?

Just as there is a difference between "Black Lives Matter" and "All Lives Matter", so too, is there a difference between "Black" and "no matter what color they are"?

Don't you agree?  Isn't there a difference between "Black Lives Matter" and "All Lives Matter"?

IP Logged

Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Reply #193 - Nov 8th, 2017 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Nov 8th, 2017 at 8:59pm:
So you agree with the 55% in the poll.  Excellent.

No I don't. I just think it's hilarious they think they are suddenly now the unwashed down trodden masses.   Grin

Pro tip: You've ALWAYS been the unwashed down trodden masses, this is a plutocracy.

"I'm a tranvestwhite and ask that you please use my preferred racial pronoun, "human."  -The Captain

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #194 - Nov 8th, 2017 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
Capt. Lola B.S.C. wrote on Nov 8th, 2017 at 9:06pm:
No I don't. I just think it's hilarious they think they are suddenly now the unwashed down trodden masses.   Grin

But you just admitted to discrimination.  Which is exactly what the 55% were claiming in the poll.

IP Logged

The Wet Dreams of Mr Cousteau
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #195 - Nov 8th, 2017 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
Wyatt has The patience of Job on Valium.

IP Logged

Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Reply #196 - Nov 8th, 2017 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Nov 8th, 2017 at 9:08pm:
But you just admitted to discrimination.  Which is exactly what the 55% were claiming in the poll.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

From the article...

But upon closer review, none of them could list anything specific as an example of this claim.

According to NPR, fewer respondents could cite specific instances of this discrimination. Only nineteen percent of whites who were polled said they were discriminated against while applying for jobs, and 13 percent said the discrimination occurred when they were under consideration for a promotion. Just 11 percent said it was while they were applying to college or attending college, according to the poll.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Seriously dude, this is embarrassing.  White bread is coming off looking like crybabies of the year. I say the 11% trying to get into college and 13% that missed out on a cushy job slot can choke on it, I've run out of shits to give.

Imagine what it would feel like if those numbers were closer to 90%?  When the polls come back with numbers around there, I might consider  your plea.

In conclusion, buck up buttercup, you don't know what discrimination is.

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #197 - Nov 8th, 2017 at 9:27pm
Print Post  
Capt. Lola B.S.C. wrote on Nov 8th, 2017 at 9:21pm:
Grin Grin Grin Grin

From the article...

But upon closer review, none of them could list anything specific as an example of this claim.

According to NPR, fewer respondents could cite specific instances of this discrimination. Only nineteen percent of whites who were polled said they were discriminated against while applying for jobs, and 13 percent said the discrimination occurred when they were under consideration for a promotion. Just 11 percent said it was while they were applying to college or attending college, according to the poll.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Seriously dude, this is embarrassing.  White bread is coming off looking like crybabies of the year. I say the 11% trying to get into college and 13% that missed out on a cushy job slot can choke on it, I've run out of shits to give.

Imagine what it would feel like if those numbers were closer to 90%?  When the polls come back with numbers around there, I might consider  your plea.

In conclusion, buck up buttercup, you don't know what discrimination is.

LOL.  You admitted to carrying out discrimination.  Then bloviated about the inability of the 55% to specify the exact nature of the discrimination they experienced (as if it relates to that admission).

LOL.

IP Logged

Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Reply #198 - Nov 8th, 2017 at 9:33pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Nov 8th, 2017 at 9:27pm:
LOL.  You admitted to carrying out discrimination.  Then bloviated about the inability of the 55% to specify the exact nature of the discrimination they experienced (as if it relates to that admission).

LOL.

FlamingWyatt, I said yes affirmative action is discrimination, I even called it reverse discrimination.  Maybe it's easier to think of it as corrective discrimination?  What about positive action?

Pick a card any card.

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #199 - Nov 8th, 2017 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
Capt. Lola B.S.C. wrote on Nov 8th, 2017 at 9:33pm:
FlamingWyatt,

LOL.

Quote:
I said yes affirmative action is discrimination, I even called it reverse discrimination. 

Based on what you were responding to, your post admitted that your attitude toward white people is discriminatory. 

Quote:
Maybe it's easier to think of it as corrective discrimination?

You do you.

Quote:
What about positive action?

Pick a card any card.

Not sure what you mean, here.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › New Study Claims 55% of White People Feel Discriminated Against

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog