Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › New Study Claims 55% of White People Feel Discriminated Against
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) New Study Claims 55% of White People Feel Discriminated Against (Read 3,096 times)
wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Re: New Study Claims 55% of White People Feel Discriminated Against
Reply #220 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:55am:
But of course you don't avoid questions. 

Correct.  I answer them.  While this response is part of your continued effort to avoid them.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #221 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:57pm:
For the most part.  Blacks have been discriminated against since they got off of the slave ships and continue to be to date.  Most have been successful in spite of the huddles they must jump.  So why should poor white people who are angry because their jobs are gone be any different?  Especially since their white privilege will make it easier for them.

Wads how did they get on the ship.

The saddest part about slavery, is it was going on in Africa long before the first white men showed up, and still goes on today in Africa. Blacks have persecuted their own race for centuries. At least during the Brief slave triangle period enough whites were willing to lay down white lives to stop the practice by about 3 percent of the us population, including the black slave owners.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #222 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 2:36pm:
Correct.  I answer them.  While this response is part of your continued effort to avoid them.

B.S. So why should poor white people who are angry because their jobs are gone be any different?

Your answer, I did not say they should.

If so, what in the hell are you debating if you feel the same way I do or are you avoiding the question asshole.

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #223 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 7:17pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 7:12pm:
B.S. So why should poor white people who are angry because their jobs are gone be any different?

If so, what in the hell are you debating if you feel the same way I do or are you avoiding the question asshole.

Cause they look for other shitty jobs, sometimes numerous part time. While black turns to crime or having 10 kids with 10 fathers for some nice hand outs.
Wink

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #224 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:17pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 7:12pm:

At this particular point in the conversation, we are debating why you stated that white people who feel discriminated against should stop whining and, instead, work hard.  The implication being, of course, that they are not working hard and simply whining.  Why would you imply that, and then, later state that this ISN'T the case for black people?  Why so discriminatory?

Why do you think that white people are sitting on their ass whining about discrimination and not working hard, while thinking that black people don't whine and do work hard?

Seems like a racist set of beliefs on your part.  Can you defend them and explain why they are not racist?

Or, alternatively, show me where I have misinterpreted your statements.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #225 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:02am
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:17pm:
At this particular point in the conversation, we are debating why you stated that white people who feel discriminated against should stop whining and, instead, work hard.  The implication being, of course, that they are not working hard and simply whining.  Why would you imply that, and then, later state that this ISN'T the case for black people?  Why so discriminatory?

Why do you think that white people are sitting on their ass whining about discrimination and not working hard, while thinking that black people don't whine and do work hard?

Seems like a racist set of beliefs on your part.  Can you defend them and explain why they are not racist?

Or, alternatively, show me where I have misinterpreted your statements.

Because they are still whining about lost jobs that have gone overseas, they are using drugs at a higher rate and their suicide rate is up.  In areas where there used to be steel and coal mining jobs, there is high unemployment and they want to blame this on someone other than themselves.  The  complaints that black have has to do with equality such as being treated equally by law enforcement and the justice system.

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #226 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:02am:
Because they are still whining about lost jobs that have gone overseas, they are using drugs at a higher rate and their suicide rate is up.  In areas where there used to be steel and coal mining jobs, there is high unemployment and they want to blame this on someone other than themselves.  The  complaints that black have has to do with equality such as being treated equally by law enforcement and the justice system.

Are you really not seeing the bias in your own language and thinking?

It comes off as very discriminatory.  You scoff at the problems of white people and accuse them of "sitting on their ass whining".

When asked about black people regarding whether they should or are sitting on their ass whining, you said, "...THEY ARE NOT".  When asked if you really believed that was universal among black people, you said, "for the most part" (a step back).

But that wasn't enough, because you couldn't help but come back to your claim that white people are just whining.  Then portray the complaints of black people as more valid than those of white people.  Are you discriminating based on race?  Sure looks like it.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #227 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 2:48pm:
Are you really not seeing the bias in your own language and thinking?

It comes off as very discriminatory.  You scoff at the problems of white people and accuse them of "sitting on their ass whining".

When asked about black people regarding whether they should or are sitting on their ass whining, you said, "...THEY ARE NOT".  When asked if you really believed that was universal among black people, you said, "for the most part" (a step back).

But that wasn't enough, because you couldn't help but come back to your claim that white people are just whining.  Then portray the complaints of black people as more valid than those of white people.  Are you discriminating based on race?  Sure looks like it.

You ae the one that said this........

wyattstorch2004 wrote on Nov 6th, 2017 at 9:54pm:
I have explained it multiple times.  I mean just look at your posts in this thread.  You scoff and laugh at the idea that some white people might feel discriminated against.  Yet you don't know any of these people.  You wouldn't treat them this way if they were black, would you?

Why didn't you answer my question from my post prior to the one you just quoted?  (Or address any of the points in the one you quoted?)

And no. I don't know any of these people and BTW, you never answered the original question. WHY?

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #228 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 12:27am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:59pm:
You ae the one that said this........

Pointing out that I had previously made the same point is not a response to the point.

Quote:
And no. I don't know any of these people and BTW, you never answered the original question. WHY?

I did answer it.  Reply 31.  I further explained it in reply 41.  I further added to my answer in reply 89.  I addressed your specific discrimination in post 163.  I added more in reply 178.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #229 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 6:32pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 12:27am:
Pointing out that I had previously made the same point is not a response to the point.

I did answer it.  Reply 31.  I further explained it in reply 41.  I further added to my answer in reply 89.  I addressed your specific discrimination in post 163.  I added more in reply 178.

Smiley
Answering a question with a question is avoiding the question asshole

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › New Study Claims 55% of White People Feel Discriminated Against

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog