Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Scientists say universe shouldn’t exist
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Scientists say universe shouldn’t exist (Read 337 times)
Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Scientists say universe shouldn’t exist
Reply #20 - Oct 29th, 2017 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
Uncle Ichabod wrote on Oct 29th, 2017 at 6:48pm:
I haven't insulted you any more than you've insulted me.  In fact I thought we were rather civil. 

I hope I haven't violated your safe zone.

Be bold, no need to casts insults, if you are confident in your belief you do not have to resort to insulting someone.  Pretty simply and by all means elaborate my insults towards you.  I am sure you have noted I have deleted it.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #21 - Oct 29th, 2017 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Oct 29th, 2017 at 6:59pm:
You speak as if you knew anything about science, when your every word betrays your complete wilful ignorance. You're like a blind man daring sighted people to prove that colors exist. Evolution, quantum mechanics, event horizon, plank time, are only words to you, empty of significance and that's why it's so easy for you to ignore them.

I highly doubt you have a degree in any of these subjects you just mentioned.  It is not ignoring, it is not believing your points.  Pretty straight forward nor am I going to run around in circles with you.  Before I even was a moderator I ignored most, if not all of your posts simply because when you get frustrated you start with insults and vulgar language.  You lose focus and simply digress into pure pettiness.  I am about there again because you do this, not just to me but to almost everyone who dares challenges you.  You seem very weak in your opinions simply because of your inability to control yourself.  When someone gets the upper hand on you you go on a vulgar tirade.  Honestly, no desire to entertain anyone who can't seem to control themselves.  It is a waste of time.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Uncle Ichabod
LNF Representative

Wrong head.

Reply #22 - Oct 29th, 2017 at 11:17pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Oct 29th, 2017 at 7:54pm:
Be bold, no need to casts insults, if you are confident in your belief you do not have to resort to insulting someone.

I haven't insulted you any more than you've insulted me.  As far as I'm concerned there've been no insults.   Yet you feign injury when there is none to distract from your deeply flawed arguments. I'm embarrassed for you.

Of course I'm confident in my rejection of your religious beliefs.  Adherence to reason demands it.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #23 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 1:13am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Oct 29th, 2017 at 7:58pm:
I highly doubt you have a degree in any of these subjects you just mentioned.  It is not ignoring, it is not believing your points.  Pretty straight forward nor am I going to run around in circles with you.  Before I even was a moderator I ignored most, if not all of your posts simply because when you get frustrated you start with insults and vulgar language.  You lose focus and simply digress into pure pettiness.  I am about there again because you do this, not just to me but to almost everyone who dares challenges you.  You seem very weak in your opinions simply because of your inability to control yourself.  When someone gets the upper hand on you you go on a vulgar tirade.  Honestly, no desire to entertain anyone who can't seem to control themselves.  It is a waste of time.

This goes beyond simple ignorance. Of course you were never taught even the simplest of principles at school or you were likely a very bad student but it goes far beyond that because you've been told about these principles again and again, dozens of times, I've seen it happen on this site many times and yet the next day you just pretend that none of this ever happened.

Will you lie about Rick detailing many of these notions to you? Let us see if you'll dare saying that he never exposed you to the facts of basics science and evolution. Yet, each time we're supposed to indulge you and teach you about those principles from the very beginning, as if you were some illiterate, raised in  a cave.

Your bible is filled with nonsense and yet you consider that any vague allusion that could be stretched to mean something is equivalent to an elaborate scientific theory. You interpret a tiny hole in a gigantic theory as the affirmation that your blind superstition is confirmed. Of course this is greatly helped by your willful ignorance of scientific facts, even the ones that you've been explained in great detail many times and your inability to understand them even as they are explained to you.

Non sequitur:

The Wet Dreams of Mr Cousteau wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Reply #24 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 2:06am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Oct 29th, 2017 at 7:48am:
and believers in God will love one question that stumps them.  Atheist tend to attempt to answer all questions without any real knowledge of how life began.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/10/28/scientists-say-universe-shouldnt-exist-a...

We have tremendous knowledge of how life began, I find it remarkable that mankind can develop the tools to look back in the past, all the way back to the big bang, which is of course a whole new ball of problems.

It would not have been a good theory to begin with it the solution didn't lead to whole range of additional questions and new theories. 

"I'm a tranvestwhite and ask that you please use my preferred racial pronoun, "human."  -The Captain

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Scientists say universe shouldn’t exist

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog