Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereEntertainment Board › Walking Dead Season
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Walking Dead Season (Read 1,546 times)
Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Walking Dead Season
Reply #10 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 10:17pm
Print Post  
fair-minded know it all wrote on Nov 4th, 2017 at 11:54am:
I enjoyed last season.  Just referring to the 2 episodes so far in season 8.

Fair enough Smiley

But I guess I've always thought it was silly.  I stopped watching the show completely after that ridiculous "I must die so this baby can live and burden our entire group and probably get eaten as well as get someone killed because we don't need strong healthy adults we need helpless babies to really take this group to the next level" storyline.

I don't have cable so was only able to watch the first episode of season 8.  Since i watched it immediately after finishing season 7 it just seemed like a continuation so far.  I'll check back in next year when season 8 is on netflix Smiley

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #11 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 10:18pm
Print Post  
LOL I guess I was high when I posted the first time.

I was just reading the thread again got to that comment and decided I needed to respond again I guess.

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

I'm tribal

Reply #12 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
This last episode was better, but just barely. This show is better when it focuses on the characters. I like to like them, if that makes sense. The guy with the ball bat doesn't make sense. If I led a small group, and he approached me, I wouldn't join him. I would laugh him off. Why is he in charge of the saviors?

2017 LNF Jerk of the Year

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #13 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
I'm still enjoying the show, although not as much as in past seasons. I liked last night's episode.

Next Sunday is the midseason finale, and I expect there will be deaths. But who?

I think Eugene is an obvious candidate. It appears his character development is reaching a climactic conclusion. I just hope he goes out as a good guy and not a traitor. He's a coward, but there still has to be an ounce of courage left in him. His affiliation with Abraham, Rosita and the Alexandria gang has to rubbed off on him just a little bit.

Father Gabriel could be a goner, too. In fact, he's probably the most obvious candidate to die, given his current condition.

This might sound mean, but I hope Tara dies. Her character is pretty useless right now. She's not very likable.

To shed some deadweight, I'd also kill off Gregory and Jared (the obnoxious Savior who killed Benjamin).

Mar 13th, 2018 at 11:23am: "I think a #16 seed will upset a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament."

IP Logged

fair-minded know it all
LNF Party Leader

fair-minded conservative
leaning independent

Reply #14 - Dec 9th, 2017 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
I pretty much agree with everything Jasmine said. I was never a fan of Tara, very bland character IMO.
Negan wants to keep Gabriel alive as "his next project."  In other words to play head games and break him.
Eugene has masterminded an escape for the Saviors and will be the reason the war will be prolonged.. Seems like the episode had him make up his mind and commit his cause to the Saviors.  But his not turning over Dwight shows he still has some conscience left. Will he listen to Gabriel and get the doctor to help Maggie?
Eugene told Negan he can produce more bullets should they make it to that small machine shop.  Negan's group will probably make a comeback now, but the weird junkyard cult is supposedly committed to helping Rick .
I thought the episode where Negan was thought dead interesting. Negan was right, without him the group will descend into chaos, with no rules. The leaders were ready to start killing workers, and Negan at least gave them a sense of safety, order and security.  His no rape rule for instance. I would like to see some flashblack episodes and character development about Negan's former life before the Apocalypse.
« Last Edit: Dec 9th, 2017 at 12:59pm by fair-minded know it all »  

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #15 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Wow. Last night's midseason finale just changes everything!

The TV show has often taken detours from the comic book series, but nothing close to this. While I was not a fan of Carl, his character represented the future of the "post-apocalypse" world, as well as an emotional anchor for Rick. With his impending exit, what will happen now?

I honestly did not see that coming, but I think it's an exciting opportunity to take the show in a new direction. It also shows that no character is really safe.

The next episode (in February) is truly going to be heartbreaking.

Mar 13th, 2018 at 11:23am: "I think a #16 seed will upset a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament."

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

I'm tribal

Reply #16 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 7:51pm
Print Post  
Coral!!!

2017 LNF Jerk of the Year

IP Logged

fair-minded know it all
LNF Party Leader

fair-minded conservative
leaning independent

Reply #17 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 7:51pm
Print Post  
Maybe they'll pull a Glen with Carl and he'll survive.  Frankly I'll be glad to be rid of him.  He could be a very interesting part of the show but the kid playing him is such a horrendous actor he just destroys important scenes.  Will the girls at Oceanside  somehow get involved (if they can get them some weapons? The junkyard people are obviously not trustworthy allies, they'll run and switch sides at the blink of an eye.
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2017 at 4:30am by fair-minded know it all »  

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #18 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 5:08pm
Print Post  
I didn't really care for Carl all that much, but watching this video brought tears to my eyes.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #19 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 8:48pm
Print Post  
I think the show is getting really good again. Carl's death seems to have upped the stakes a lot.

This past Sunday's episode was great. I loved how they got into Jadis' background a bit, and the slaughter of her junkyard people was a big development. How she got rid of the zombies in the yard was probably the grossest thing ever on TV, though.

And the phone conversation between Rick and Negan was riveting. You can see that Negan actually may have a point about what he was saying to Rick, and it was touching that Negan actually cared about Carl.

I saw the sneak peek for the next episode. I just want to say that Tara is really getting on my nerves.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereEntertainment Board › Walking Dead Season

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules