Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Does McCain Have A Point?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Does McCain Have A Point? (Read 489 times)
The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: Does McCain Have A Point?
Reply #30 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 4:12pm:
You are the moron. Do you think for a second that Putin believes Trump believes him? If Putin is that dumb, then Trump secretly has the upper hand.

To prevent the enemy from fathoming one’s intentions is of the first importance.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

My son recently returned from Camp Humphreys South Korea and is currently stationed at Fort    Drum.  Recently they activated 20k active reserves and he said that if there is fighting he and others who have recently been rotated out of there would be heading back since they have been trained over there and are familiar with the layout and tactics. ) My son had figured he'd deploy first to Afghanistan. 

In any event, Putin remain on the sidelines, or...take an active role in combating proliferation an rouge states and the spread of Terrorism...or overtly or covertly join with our enemies.  Americans ought to look at the big picture of what America is facing and allow their politics to end at the water's edge.  It's not their lives on the Line! (yet!)

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #31 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 4:17pm:
What makes you believe Trump believes him? Are you that fuxing dumb? I am sure glad you are not one of our politicians, but you would fit right in.
Smiley

Well he DID say he believed him THEN proceeded to call loyal Americans, men that have protected our nation, LIARS and HACKS in front of Russians.  I have a problem with that.

Greg

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama Hillary Lynch and
James Comey for prison

Reply #32 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 10:14am:
What are you even saying? Do you even process the drivel you post on the most basic level for lapses of stupidity? Seriously, read your first sentence:
He said that he believes that Putin believes it. 

Putin "believes" it? Trump believes that Putin believes it? Again, this makes Trump look like a f**king moron and it makes you look like a complete useful idiot for defending such a statement. Wake up. If you are going to parse Trump's nonsense to make him look anything other than stupid, at least pick stuff you can win at. Putin is KGB. He doesn't "believe" Russia didn't do this, he is a professional liar. But hey, Trump looked into his eyes I guess and saw Putin really "believes" they didn't do it.  Roll Eyes

Hey little troll vypr it's no different than all the fake news stories you believe. All Trump was saying hey the asshole really does believe Russia had nothing to do with Rigging the election. BUT there's plenty of proof your Goddess Hillary and the DNC DID Rig the elections.

Liberalism The incurable disease.

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #33 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 5:26pm
Print Post  
Trump says he believes putin.  That means he doesn't believe the inelligence agencies when they say Putin meddled.

It's pretty simple.

Deny, Ignore, Evade, Distract, Place Blame Elsewhere!  Must defend the Trump Messiah!

But, but, but....but Hillary, but Lynch, but Obama, but Boosh, but Clinton!

IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #34 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:59pm:
Your opinion on Trump listening to Putin?

Greg

I made my view quite clear. Stop pretending I didn't express one, I did.   

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #35 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
glen65 wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:03pm:
I made my view quite clear. Stop pretending I didn't express one, I did.   

LOL!!  Where?  LOL!

Greg

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #36 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 5:26pm:
Trump says he believes putin.  That means he doesn't believe the inelligence agencies when they say Putin meddled.

It's pretty simple.

GW Bush said he looked into Putin's eyes and believed him, while Barak Obama sent word to his friend Vladimir that he "would be more flexible after the election".  Both Hillary and her boss, Obama tried to hit the "reset button" with Putin at the beginning of Obama's first term.
What these Presidents all have in common is that they knew that it is in America's best national interests to get along with Putin wherever we can and as best we can. 

Those who hate Trump so much that they can not see the precarious position we are i, in  both the Middle East and the Orient also fail to see that Putin can be of great assistance to us or he can make thing far more difficult.  Russia is involved right up to their Commie Roots in both these theaters and many others all over the globe. 

The real question might well be.  We are already at war with Islamic Terrorism.  If a broader war breaks out in the Middle East at the same time one pops off in the Orient, will we be on better ground trying to find what shared purpose we can with Russia (Putin) or does it make more sense to further alienate him?

Remember the Korean War?  Mao Tse Tung had come to power two years prior to the Koran War, with the backing and weapons of the Soviet Union.  The Soviets supplied the weapons to push back the Americans ans the United Nations and Chairman Mao supplied the bodies to invade from the north.

Thems who do not remember our history, may be damned to have us relive it!  Lessons Learned!

(If China and Russia have more in common with each other than with us, what will we do if  they should decide to back NK once again?)

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #37 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:07pm:
LOL!!  Where?  LOL!

Greg

I obviously posted views concerning this earlier. Just because you might not agree with it doesn't mean I didn't   express one. Try directly addressing the view I posted earlier, instead of playing this little game of yours, spiting out the false suggestion I didn't post one.

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #38 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:15pm:
GW Bush said he looked into Putin's eyes and believed him, while Barak Obama sent word to his friend Vladimir that he "would be more flexible after the election".  Both Hillary and her boss, Obama tried to hit the "reset button" with Putin at the beginning of Obama's first term.
What these Presidents all have in common is that they knew that it is in America's best national interests to get along with Putin wherever we can and as best we can. 

Those who hate Trump so much that they can not see the precarious position we are i, in  both the Middle East and the Orient also fail to see that Putin can be of great assistance to us or he can make thing far more difficult.  Russia is involved right up to their Commie Roots in both these theaters and many others all over the globe. 

The real question might well be.  We are already at war with Islamic Terrorism.  If a broader war breaks out in the Middle East at the same time one pops off in the Orient, will we be on better ground trying to find what shared purpose we can with Russia (Putin) or does it make more sense to further alienate him?

Remember the Korean War?  Mao Tse Tung had come to power two years prior to the Koran War, with the backing and weapons of the Soviet Union.  The Soviets supplied the weapons to push back the Americans ans the United Nations and Chairman Mao supplied the bodies to invade from the north.

Thems who do not remember our history, may be damned to have us relive it!  Lessons Learned!

(If China and Russia have more in common with each other than with us, what will we do if  they should decide to back NK once again?)

There is a difference between trying to make peace with Russia and publicly undermining and criticizing your own intelligence agencies and people which is completely unnecessary. 

Deny, Ignore, Evade, Distract, Place Blame Elsewhere!  Must defend the Trump Messiah!

But, but, but....but Hillary, but Lynch, but Obama, but Boosh, but Clinton!

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #39 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:50pm
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:38pm:
There is a difference between trying to make peace with Russia and publicly undermining and criticizing your own intelligence agencies and people which is completely unnecessary. 

Obama's political Appointees have been publicly criticizing Trump as candidate and undermining him as President.  There is a case supported by emerging evidence that such Obama's Intelligence and DOJ Officials went way outside  their bounds and actively engaged in politics and now they are still doing so, while attempting to cover their tracks.

I acknowledge that one of Trump;s greatest weaknesses is his inability to just allow attacks on him to go by without responding.  He's done this since his public fights with Rosie O'Donnell.  These things get personal and like all people who react to personal attacks, they don't do the real person justice.  They (we) show our poorest selves when we respond in anger!  These former officials and some members of Trump's own party are playing him.  Shame on them!  Patriotic former spies, go away and stay out of the political mud fights. These guys are still looking to make News every chance they can.  What's wrong with this picture?  Does the culture change mean that our SPIES ought to become Public Figure involved in political spin and the creation of news?  Sad

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Does McCain Have A Point?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog