Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Kellyanne actually said this! Link provided.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Kellyanne actually said this! Link provided. (Read 309 times)
EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Kellyanne actually said this! Link provided.
Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:01pm
Print Post  
https://www.yahoo.com/news/marc-short-roy-moore-explaining-181953737.html

She added: “Let me say it one last time, the conduct as described is not just offensive and disgusting, it disqualifies anyone who has done it from holding public office. So let me go a little step farther: If there’s anyone currently in public office who has behaved that way to any girl or any woman, maybe they should step aside, because in a country of 330 million people, we ought to be able to do better than this.”

Emphasis added.

I agree with her, by the way.  With what she said, that is.  I am not sure she would apply that standard to EVERY office holder, though.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: Kellyanne actually said this! Link provided.
Reply #1 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:01pm:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/marc-short-roy-moore-explaining-181953737.html

She added: “Let me say it one last time, the conduct as described is not just offensive and disgusting, it disqualifies anyone who has done it from holding public office. So let me go a little step farther: If there’s anyone currently in public office who has behaved that way to any girl or any woman, maybe they should step aside, because in a country of 330 million people, we ought to be able to do better than this.”

Emphasis added.

I agree with her, by the way.  With what she said, that is.  I am not sure she would apply that standard to EVERY office holder, though.

"  if the allegations are true, "

"  Conway was asked if she had doubts Moore’s accusers were telling the truth..."

“I know what I read. I don’t know the accusers. And I don’t know Judge Moore,” she said. “But I also want to make sure that we as a nation are not always prosecuting people through the press. He has denied the allegations. I have read the stories. I have heard not the testimony and the evidence, but what people are saying publicly "

It remains to be seen what the truth really is.  We still are a nation of laws and everyone is presumed innocent and deserves their day in court...if charges are filed!  If the allegations are true why is it that he has not been arrested?  Hasn't the victim gone to the police with her story...or just to the tabloid news media?  (then again, it's a crime to offer a false statement to the police)

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:12pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:08pm:

"  Conway was asked if she had doubts Moore’s accusers were telling the truth..."

“I know what I read. I don’t know the accusers. And I don’t know Judge Moore,” she said. “But I also want to make sure that we as a nation are not always prosecuting people through the press. He has denied the allegations. I have read the stories. I have heard not the testimony and the evidence, but what people are saying publicly "

It remains to be seen what the truth really is.  We still are a nation of laws and everyone is presumed innocent and deserves their day in court...if charges are filed!  If the allegations are true why is it that he has not been arrested?  Hasn't the victim gone to the police with her story...or just to the tabloid news media?  (then again, it's a crime to offer a false statement to the police)

I see it went right over your head. 

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #3 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:16pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:12pm:
I see it went right over your head. 

you were eluding to the fact that some women made sensational stories about Trump during the campaign.  Unlike Paula Jones, they sort of just went away when that dog didn't hunt!

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:16pm:
you were eluding to the fact that some women made sensational stories about Trump during the campaign.  Unlike Paula Jones, they sort of just went away when that dog didn't hunt! 

I am alluding to the words of Der Fuhrer himself!  "Old Grab 'em by the Pussy" Donald J.  Trump, "old walk in the dressing room where naked women are because I own the pageant Donald J. Trump." 

And them women haven't gone away.  The "dogs" are still following the trail.

http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-subpoenaed-sexual-misconduct-allegations...
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:26pm by EF »  

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #5 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:20pm:
I am alluding to the words of Der Fuhrer himself!  "Old Grab 'em by the Pussy" Donald J.  Trump, "old walk in the dressing room where naked women are because I own the pageant Donald J. Trump." 

And them women haven't gone away. 

Thank you for collecting my spelling error.   Wink 

Anyhow, Trump made a crude, off color joke when he was having a private conversation with the nephew of former President George Herbert Walker Bush, which he didn't know was being secretly recorded by Billy Bush.  This was used to create a narrative with women coming forth during the campaing to make accusations.  Gloria Alrad came out to support them and said they would pursue it whether or not Hillary CLinton won or lost. (speaking of crude off color jokes..hear the one Georgeie HW Bush made about David Cop a Feel?)

Enough people did not believe this " set up " and Trump was elected President.   Stories about Bill CLinton including Paula Jones and several others came out in his election too.  Like Trump, enough people didn't believe them, so he won (in a three way race..not even 50%).  Unlike Trump's accusers, Paula Jones and her supporters did not go away and ultimately Bill CLinton had to testify under oath in Paula Jones' suit.  He committed perjury and was impeached!

So where are these accusers now who were so visible during Trump's campaign?  Given the political climate they ought to be on CNN and MSNBC 24/7, if there was any truth to their 'stories"..

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

USyeah
LNF Majority Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #6 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:35pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:08pm:

no one is taking a 30-40 yr. old charge without evidence to support the claim.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #7 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:20pm:

And them women haven't gone away.  The "dogs" are still following the trail.

http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-subpoenaed-sexual-misconduct-allegations...

This doesn't resonate because the hypocrisy was and still is pretty transparent. 

Donald Trump gets caught talking about groupies in the same way leftists and rock stars and actors and Behind the Music focal points have talked about groupies for around 4 or 5 decades ... the way groupies THEMSELVES have talked about groupies ... and somehow the left running around screaming with their hair on fire rings a bit hollow and they can't understand why.

Reap what you sow I guess.

Queshank

Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told.

Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #8 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:35pm:
no one is taking a 30-40 yr. old charge without evidence to support the claim.

given the fact that people often LIE in political campaigns, then mere charges need to be taken with a grain of  salt.  I'm sure you have seen that one of the women (the friend who claims the 'victim' told her a long time ago) was connected with the Hillary campaign  and the other has a history that makes her "word" somewhat suspect.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:34pm:
Thank you for collecting my spelling error.   Wink 

Anyhow, Trump made a crude, off color joke when he was having a private conversation with the nephew of former President George Herbert Walker Bush, which he didn't know was being secretly recorded by Billy Bush.  This was used to create a narrative with women coming forth during the campaing to make accusations.  Gloria Alrad came out to support them and said they would pursue it whether or not Hillary CLinton won or lost. (speaking of crude off color jokes..hear the one Georgeie HW Bush made about David Cop a Feel?)

Enough people did not believe this " set up " and Trump was elected President.   Stories about Bill CLinton including Paula Jones and several others came out in his election too.  Like Trump, enough people didn't believe them, so he won (in a three way race..not even 50%).  Unlike Trump's accusers, Paula Jones and her supporters did not go away and ultimately Bill CLinton had to testify under oath in Paula Jones' suit.  He committed perjury and was impeached!

So where are these accusers now who were so visible during Trump's campaign?  Given the political climate they ought to be on CNN and MSNBC 24/7, if there was any truth to their 'stories"..

Maybe they're patiently waiting on  Der Fuhrer to sue them for lying, as he repeatedly promised he would as soon as the election was over.  And they're not hard to find.  One of them is filing suit, the others talk when they're sought out (I posted links in another thread of interviews with The Guardian from the last few weeks).  The only one who is not saying what he said previously is Der Fuhrer, who no longer threatens to sue them for lying.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Kellyanne actually said this! Link provided.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog