Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › This is why nobody cares about Moore
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) This is why nobody cares about Moore (Read 454 times)
EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Re: This is why nobody cares about Moore
Reply #40 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 10:52pm
Print Post  
President in Exile Bama Beau wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 10:50pm:

Almost half of the top ten threads here are about Moore or have his name in the title,
yet nobody really cares about him or that he is an alleged sexual offender and molester of underage children.

funny, huh.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #41 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:53am
Print Post  
President in Exile Bama Beau wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 10:37pm:

I don't follow Tweets by trumP or anyone else.

I didn't jump on trumP for any of his stupid "gaffes".

I don't care about him dumping fish food in a koi pond
or using unclear or confusing language about Japanese cars.

I do care about the Chinese outsmarting him and the North Koreans provoking him.

I also believe that he earns 99% of the criticism and deserves 99% of the derision aimed at him.

The article doesn't really address me or my concerns, and it
didn't really "inform" me of anything I didn't know or suspect already,
including the fact that much of what trumP says or does causes those
who dislike him to almost immediately and involuntarily react against him.

Bama this article directly addresses you and your concerns.

You care about the Chinese "outsmarting" him and about the North Koreans "provoking" him.

Where precisely do you get updates on these two events from? 

Where is Madeleine Albright getting her information from?

Where is "Crooks and Liars" getting their information from?

It wasn't just twitter talking about Koi fish ... it was CNN.  It was the Associated Press.

If not those two sources, where else do most leftists learn that Trump is being outsmarted by China and provoked by the North Koreans?

From the link...perhaps you missed it:

Admitted liberals weren’t the only ones chiding Trump. “Trump feeds fish, winds up pouring entire box of food into koi pond,” CNN reported. “No diet for these carp as Trump goes all-in on fish food,” quipped the Associated Press. Never mind that Trump was merely imitating what Abe had just done

Mark Knoller is a journalist at CBS ... he's out there saying:

Pres Trump asks Japanese auto makers if they could build their cars in the US and not just ship them over.

Jeet Heer the senior editor for liberal New Republic .... the guy who wrote the article ... called it "staggering in its ignorance" before he realized he'd been led astray by a "highly respected" White House Reporter.  (The aforementioned Mark Knoller)

But you think 99% of the criticism from these people who have demonstrably lied and misled about Trump is deserved and warranted.

And you want to pretend to have some credibility.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is why nobody believes you or cares about the issues that've had you frothing at the mouth and acting like a lunatic on the boards for the past year or so.  (Uh oh ... I said Nobody.  Your mom is gonna be so pissed)

Queshank

Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told.

Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #42 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:59am
Print Post  
EF wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 10:44pm:
it's about why "nobody" cares about Moore, other than the ones that care.

No.  The subject of the sentence is "This."   Not caring.  Not nobody.  And not Moore.

I mean ... do you really think drilling down on the nobody part and then telling me how much YOU care is an appropriate response? 

For crappity smack's sake man ... *I* care about it too.  Yet then I go and look and see polls released where the people of Alabama still as of Saturday prefer Moore by 10 points.

Yeah there's some showing it's close.  And it has tightened.  And one poll even shows his opponent up by 2. 

And there's a chance he'll lose.

But how about those people who don't care.  WHY don't they care? 

Perhaps because they don't believe the people who have squandered their credibility?

Just throwing it out there.  I know that's a new concept for the thread ... maybe I'm taking it off tangent here with that ... /rolleyes ... but what do you think?  You think with as often as the our left leaning major media outlets take Trump out of context or outright deliberately lie about what he says that people should still trust them?

Queshank

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #43 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 9:37am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:59am:
No.  The subject of the sentence is "This."   Not caring.  Not nobody.  And not Moore.

I mean ... do you really think drilling down on the nobody part and then telling me how much YOU care is an appropriate response? 

For crappity smack's sake man ... *I* care about it too.  Yet then I go and look and see polls released where the people of Alabama still as of Saturday prefer Moore by 10 points.

Yeah there's some showing it's close.  And it has tightened.  And one poll even shows his opponent up by 2. 

And there's a chance he'll lose.

But how about those people who don't care.  WHY don't they care? 

Perhaps because they don't believe the people who have squandered their credibility?

Just throwing it out there.  I know that's a new concept for the thread ... maybe I'm taking it off tangent here with that ... /rolleyes ... but what do you think?  You think with as often as the our left leaning major media outlets take Trump out of context or outright deliberately lie about what he says that people should still trust them?

Queshank

You must have flunked elementary English.  Your thread title CLEARLY says that the "this" to which you refer is "why nobody cares about Moore."

But I get your drift now.  Work on your titling.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #44 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 10:29am
Print Post  
EF wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 9:37am:
You must have flunked elementary English.  Your thread title CLEARLY says that the "this" to which you refer is "why nobody cares about Moore."

But I get your drift now.  Work on your titling.

What's funny about this post is in my prior post I was going to say "Maybe it's because I was an English major in college but sentence structure clearly indicates the "this" is the subject in my title.  But I actually think that's junior high level stuff at least."  Then deleted it because I really don't think you're stupid and didn't want to sound like I was insulting your intelligence.

But even tho you point to "why nobody cares" as the subject (which refers back to the this) ... you still haven't addressed why nobody cares in this entire thread other than to say "Because he's not a D."  And when I said "Why is that? Is it perhaps..." you went back to "people care."

I mean it's been entertaining.  And I've gotten a lot of insights as to exactly why leftists struggle so much with their new reality.  So I guess it wasn't all a waste.

Queshank

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › This is why nobody cares about Moore

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog