Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Judge Moore to sue Washington Post over sexual misconduct report he says is untrue
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Judge Moore to sue Washington Post over sexual misconduct report he says is untrue (Read 344 times)
USyeah
LNF Majority Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Judge Moore to sue Washington Post over sexual misconduct report he says is untrue
Reply #30 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 9:12pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 5:31pm:
I'm just a bystander, just like you.  I agree with Kellyanne on this one, though.  He should withdraw.

he should withdraw because of accusations lacking any evidence???

well if that's the new standard then Trump should resign, after all there is a tape of him.

seriously if Moore steps aside, or is somehow forced out, how long do you think it will be before the same demands are made of Trump?

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Re: Judge Moore to sue Washington Post over sexual misconduct report he says is untrue
Reply #31 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 10:29pm
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 9:12pm:
he should withdraw because of accusations lacking any evidence???

well if that's the new standard then Trump should resign, after all there is a tape of him.

seriously if Moore steps aside, or is somehow forced out, how long do you think it will be before the same demands are made of Trump?

????

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #32 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
Go Judge Moore sue the Washington Post.

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #33 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 11:03pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 10:29pm:
????

all there are so far are statements. there hasn't been any EVIDENCE presented to substantiate the claims.

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #34 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 11:07pm
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 11:03pm:
all there are so far are statements. there hasn't been any EVIDENCE presented to substantiate the claims.

Hillary is working on that.   Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #35 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 11:08pm
Print Post  
walkstall wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 11:07pm:
Hillary is working on that.   Grin Grin Grin Grin

Grin

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #36 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 10:01am
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 11:03pm:

Oral testimony, especially when it's consistent and from multiple sources, is pretty good evidence.

That the Judge "dated" teenage girls, allegedly with their mothers' permission, is just about beyond all doubt, let alone reasonable doubt.  That he knew this latest woman when she was a teenager is, too.  He signed her yearbook for crying out loud.

That he would not know where the restaurant she worked was is simply not credible, and he has denied knowing anything about the restaurant or the girl.

That he was well known for "scouting out the girls" at the local mall is pretty much established beyond reasonable doubt.  I guess he could sue those officials in Gadsden who confirmed this, but I am thinking his list of "liars" is long enough already and I doubt he's going to sue them or his former co-worker who said the same thing about him.

The girls in question have friends who corroborate their stories, the girls having shared the stories with them at the time.  That pretty well rules out "total fabrication" for political purposes in this race, dontcha think?

No, there are no pics or semen stained dresses.  As to what happened in that car, it is a "he said she said" as you say.  But his pattern of behavior seems to give her statements more credibility than his denials.

If the charge was sexual attraction to teenage girls, some just barely past or even at the age of consent, by a man in his 30's, and that the man dated those girls and acted inappropriately toward them, I think there is sufficient evidence to convict at trial.  But that's not a crime, is it? 

I don't live in Alabama and don't care if he's elected or not or, if elected, whether he serves a full 6 years or not.  We have worse serving, I feel sure; we just don't know about it. 

I just hope he DOES sue these "liars."  But do I think he will?  Nope.
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2017 at 10:11am by EF »  

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Judge Moore to sue Washington Post over sexual misconduct report he says is untrue

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog