Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › POLL: TRUMP JUMPS TO 46% APPROVAL
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) POLL: TRUMP JUMPS TO 46% APPROVAL (Read 392 times)
Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

POLL: TRUMP JUMPS TO 46% APPROVAL
Nov 13th, 2017 at 10:38am
Print Post  
Interesting.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 30% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 44% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -14. (see trends)

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/pre...

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: POLL: TRUMP JUMPS TO 46% APPROVAL
Reply #1 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Expect this thread to dwindle and die as the Libs leave it alone to twist in the wind.  It doesn't fit with their "everyone hates Trump" narrative!

" The few will always act like the few.”

–Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 10:47am
Print Post  
The thing everyone wants to always overlook is ... Rasmussen polls "likely" voters.  Most of the polls showing lower approval ratings poll "registered" voters or like CNNs online polls ... anybody with a pulse that wants to jump in and click a button.

The most accurate polling is polling done of "likely" voters.

The polling done of "likely" voters has consistently returned higher approval results for Trump than the other flawed methodologies.  The ones showing the lowest approval ratings are random anonymous online polls that leftists then trumpet as if they were Ron Paul supporters circa 2008 proving how he killed it in the debates.

Currently in the Real Clear Politics approval averages, only the Rasmussen polls are of "likely voters."  The rest are "Americans" and "registered voters." 

My point in all that is to say the approval ratings CNN and other left biased media outlets use is wishful thinking.  Trump is far more popular than these outlets would have us believe.  But then they do have a vested interest (profit margins) in feeding those delusions.

Queshank

Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told.

Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

IP Logged

Uncle Ichabod
LNF Representative

Wrong head.

Reply #3 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 11:00am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 10:38am:
Interesting.

Yes it is..  When Trumpaloons proudly post the findings of a far-right polling service showing Trump's abysmal 53% DISAPPROVAL ratings, I'd say that desperation is peaking.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 11:08am
Print Post  
I could care less one way or another, it changes nothing about who is the President.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

The Original Wally
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #5 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 11:24am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 11:08am:
I could care less one way or another, it changes nothing about who is the President.

The poll might as well be one that measures the bitter divide between the warring factions of the politically aware likely voters.  46%; but is that number rising or falling, as the majority of Americans learn that what they have been told was true...actually ain't!

" The few will always act like the few.”

–Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
The Original Wally wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 10:43am:
Expect this thread to dwindle and die as the Libs leave it alone to twist in the wind.  It doesn't fit with their "everyone hates Trump" narrative!

Take a look at these numbers:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/tru...

Compare Trump's to the Kenyan's.  Just scanning, I see a lot more negatives on Der Fuhrer's. 

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 11:08am:

No, you COULDN'T care less.  If you could care less one way or the other, it means you DO care one way or the other. 

But of course you DO care.  You started the thread.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #8 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
Going with Rasmussen is cherry-picking.  I respect their methodology -- their stats are internally consistent and reputable -- but their bias is similarly consistent.

I like RCP because it averages them all, which flattens out noise.  Also, I look more at movement than actual numbers.

RCP has Trump approval at 38 something.  He's had some ups and downs, but he's been mostly at or below 40 since May.  There hasn't been any significant bump for him, lately.  This seems to reflect that his core supporters (38% or so) are solidly reliable, but that he has drained the more tepid support of the independents.

After we've all seen the results of his governing style for most of a year, I don't think this comes as any kind of surprise or statistical deviation.

Nominated for 2016...
- Liberal of the Year
- Conservative of the Year
- Centrist of the Year

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 12:06pm:
Going with Rasmussen is cherry-picking.  I respect their methodology -- their stats are internally consistent and reputable -- but their bias is similarly consistent.

I like RCP because it averages them all, which flattens out noise.  Also, I look more at movement than actual numbers.

RCP has Trump approval at 38 something.  He's had some ups and downs, but he's been mostly at or below 40 since May.  There hasn't been any significant bump for him, lately.  This seems to reflect that his core supporters (38% or so) are solidly reliable, but that he has drained the more tepid support of the independents.

After we've all seen the results of his governing style for most of a year, I don't think this comes as any kind of surprise or statistical deviation.

Even with the alleged "bias" of Rasmussen, a quick glance at comparative numbers appears to show Obama did better under their methodology than Trump has of late.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › POLL: TRUMP JUMPS TO 46% APPROVAL

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog