Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Bill Clinton: A Reckoning
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Bill Clinton: A Reckoning (Read 344 times)
Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Bill Clinton: A Reckoning
Reply #20 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 11:29am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 3:06pm:
You have multiple women saying he assaulted them you idiot. Do you have some brain filter that eliminates all information you would disagree with from reaching your brain? Seriously, get your head out of your ass.

You have multiple (people) talking about Obama and Hillary too. I guess that does not count for anything.
Smiley
Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

admin
LNF Administrator

To contact Admin send
a PM

Reply #21 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 10:38pm:
Bullshit. Trump's sin isn't that tape, it's all the women who have come forward and accused him of assault. The tape merely adds credibility to their account.

- like on a full plane reaching to the seat in the back of him for 5 minutes? - that?

- the tape said - "you can" - and 'they let you'
- the tape proves he doesnt do things against peoples will

- vs clintons abused woman - Dems nominated hillary - liberals covered for liberal wienstien

Welcome to the Liberty News Forum - News and Political Discussion Forum.
IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 2:59pm:
Yup. And let's not forget the CURRENT OCCUPANT of the White House has his supporters doing the SAME F**KING THING for him. I guess if it was good enough for Bill it is good enough for Trump.

Do they?

Are they even remotely the same thing?  Bill Clinton is accused of actually raping a woman. 

Trump is accused of being aggressively flirtatious.

By women who supported him and continued to work with him for decades afterwards.  One of whom later became his girlfriend.

I mean seriously.  Let's break down the most "aggregious" of the insinuations.  I did my research when this all broke and decided it was a nothing burger ... because it was a nothing burger.

Ivana Trump accused him of raping her WHILE they were married.  Her characterization of the event? 

"On one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a "rape," but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense."

Years later she maintains that she and Trump are the "best of friends" and endorsed him for president in July 2015 and said people who say she said he raped him are leveling accusations that are "without merit."

Hmm. Doesn't pass the sniff test does it?  Certainly doesn't rise to the level of any of the accusations leveled against Clinton does it?

Jill Harth alleges that she was "sexually assaulted" by Trump several times.  He tried to put his hand between her legs once at a dinner.  Months later she visited Mar a Lago and while giving her a tour he pushed her up against a wall and tried to kiss her.  In 1997 she sued him for backing out of a business deal and alleged that he sexually harassed her multiple times.  They settled the business deal problem out of court and everything was hunky dory. 

In fact, so hunky dory that in 1998 they dated for several months when he was separated from Marla Maples and she decided he was a disappointing, emotionally unavailable boyfriend.

So hunky dory that 17 years later, in 2015 she worked for Trump at his rallies as a makeup artist saying "I'm a makeup artist. The guy is a mess, OK? He really needed my services, and I'm a makeup artist that needs a job. Why would, if I was on friendly terms, why wouldn't I try to get that job?"

Geez.  That one's kind of a whiff too ain't it?  Doesn't come anywhere NEAR what Clinton is accused by women of doing. 

Summer Zervos was a contestant on "The Apprentice" and says Trump was "sexually suggestive" during their meeting and kissed her and groped her breasts and thrust his genitals at her.  Later a family member of her's said she was a supporter of his presidential run and talked about how much Trump had helped her out in her life. 

In April of 2016 she went so far as to send him an email in which she expressed her desire to "reconnect" with him.

Still doesn't rise to the level of Clinton's rape or summoning women to his hotel room with security guards.  Just can't get too fired up about that one either.

Nearly every other accusation against Trump has been "he hugged us without permission and tried to kiss us." 

Or walking backstage at Miss America pageants.  Or an interview with women published in the New York Times in an article where their star witness said "WTF that's not what I said" when she read what they wrote and the Times was chastised across the journalistic community for allowing two young reporters who had no idea what they were doing write a terribly flawed article.

This attempt to blur the lines is problematic.  Because frankly, the difference between "This hot guy is flirting with me" and "ew gross this gross guy hit on me" is in the eye of the beholder. 

And with as "Salem Witch Trials" as this shit is starting to get, I think we're going to start to see a lot of pushback on this idea that someone in the 80s thinking a woman is into him and making a move that works 9 times out of 10 and being rejected is "sexual assault."

If you think any of this rises to the level of what Clinton was accused of I think you've got a big slice of bias stuck in your eye people.  You'll need to remove that before we can get anywhere.

Queshank

Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told.

Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #23 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
Mojo-Jojo wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 4:47pm:
The other side is ALWAYS worse.

There we go, 75% of LNF posts encapsulated in a six word phrase.

You're welcome.  Cool

Sometimes ... it just happens to be true. Sad

Queshank

Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told.

Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
The list is endless. Old Hollywood icon Roman can have sex with 13 year olds flee the country and still get Hollywood a listed to do films with him and receive awards via satellite.

Clinton can sleep with teenage employees. All ok

But be on a bus with another couple guys and talk about how girls will willingness let you hug and kiss them because you are rich. Ahhhhgggg. The horror.

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #25 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:15pm
Print Post  

what teenage employee did Bill "sleep" with?

IP Logged

Frank1
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #26 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 10:21pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 3:10pm:
Deflecting from Clinton with Trump? Clinton was shit. Trump is President. Clinton is OLD NEWS. Trump is CURRENT NEWS and defines the hypocrisy of his supporters. Sorry if the truth hurts.

I don't know if I would say Billy is 'old news.'  His wife almost won the Presidency a year ago. 

Certainly through her he would have yielded great influence.

I think Hillary's covering for Bill is a pretty big issue, and one that was rarely brought up.

To say homo sapiens, is to say Homo religiosus; there is no man without God. ~Frithjof Schuon

IP Logged

Harry and company
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Too big to fail

Reply #27 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
Frank1 wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 10:21pm:
I don't know if I would say Billy is 'old news.'  His wife almost won the Presidency a year ago. 

Certainly through her he would have yielded great influence.

I think Hillary's covering for Bill is a pretty big issue, and one that was rarely brought up.

Yeah, she learned how to not bake cookies for that man.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #28 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:53am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 12:55am:
At the very least his impeachment should be debated.

What grounds are there for an impeachment?  Screwing around isn't one of them, fortunately for a lot of the men who have held that Office.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #29 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 6:54am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:53am:
What grounds are there for an impeachment?  Screwing around isn't one of them, fortunately for a lot of the men who have held that Office.

Quote:
What grounds are there for an impeachment? 

Asshole? Huh Wink Grin
Wanting to "Work something out" for the Dreamers? Wink Angry

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Bill Clinton: A Reckoning

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog