Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Russia Wanted Trump As President And It Got Him. Now What Does America Do? ,HuffPo
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Russia Wanted Trump As President And It Got Him. Now What Does America Do? ,HuffPo (Read 627 times)
USyeah
LNF House Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Russia Wanted Trump As President And It Got Him. Now What Does America Do? ,HuffPo
Reply #20 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 1:34am
Print Post  

I'll take your word for it

IP Logged

Ars Longa, Vita Bert
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Re: Russia Wanted Trump As President And It Got Him. Now What Does America Do? ,HuffPo
Reply #21 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 1:40am
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Feb 15th, 2018 at 1:34am:
I'll take your word for it 

That's fine but It's a really interesting and bizarre story.

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #22 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
deep state

Trump told confidants in recent days that he believed the memo would validate his concerns that the "deep state" — an alleged shadowy network of powerful entrenched federal and military interests — had conspired to undermine the legitimacy of his presidency, according to one outside adviser.

Trump first asked Comey for loyalty before firing him. He repeatedly berated Sessions, publicly and privately, after the attorney general's decision to withdraw from the Russia investigation, and railed about what he perceived as insufficient loyalty while urging the Justice Department to reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails. He reportedly asked the FBI's No. 2 leader, Andrew McCabe, which presidential candidate McCabe voted for in 2016 and targeted the deputy director for attack in the weeks before McCabe announced a sudden departure from the bureau.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-seized-memo-could-mean-172003263.html

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #23 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
930. FBI activate a coup (11/6/2016)

I had such information from internet:

Quote:

Cone of silence

According to an FBI source, Comey had over a hundred letters of resignation sitting on his desk. When he walked through the halls, agents would turn their back and look the other way. Then he reopened the case, and "the entire building broke out in cheers".

http://forums.compuserve.com/discussions/Political_Debate/_/The_FBI_rank_and_fil...

Quote:
'
BREAKING: Comey mandates All FBI Agents Report to D.C. Offices; Prep for Raids, Possible Arrests in Clinton Probes
Posted on November 4, 2016

http://truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offic...

Apparently, Comey under the pressure of FBI officials to re-open investigation on Clinton's email case. That's an open interference in election. The purpose is to help their candidate - Trump to grab the power seat of president. I think the FBI has big plan in next year.

From my point of view, it's no other than a coup. In dictatorship, the officials activate army to take over control. In US, they activate themselves - secret police. 

IP Logged

Mojo-Jojo
LNF Representative2

The hobo fohmally known
as Jojo is no mo'.

Reply #24 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
Maestro wrote on Dec 10th, 2017 at 9:23pm:
What I couldn't figure out for the life of me is how any politician can be so foolish as to put anything politically damaging in an email.

There is no way to keep an email secret after you've hit send. How can people who have been in the game as long as some of these people make this kind of mistake?

Apparently nobody reads the ***WARNING*** splash screen at the enterprise login?

If you are more fortunate than others, build a longer table, not a taller fence.

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #25 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 8:26pm
Print Post  
Mojo-Jojo wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:45pm:
Apparently nobody reads the ***WARNING*** splash screen at the enterprise login?

How could FBI agents make such mistake in their email text? That's why I say it was a false flag.

1005. News proves my opinion is very correct (2/16/2018)

On 1/27 in (1,002) about the (anti Trump) text of FBI agents Strzok and Page I wrote:

I think that is done by the real "secret society" of the FBI.

1. Everybody has his own politic view. So do Strzok and Page. Must they have to support Donald Trump? Did they commit any crime in that Trump Russian gate investigation team?

2. It's more like a sting project as the FBI used to do. Strzok and Page could be false flag embedded in that team to sabotage "anti-Trump" plot. They were monitored. Their email were intercepted. As I know the culture of the FBI is anti-Clinton, and Trump is their representative. see #930.

3. The articles is to cut relationship between Trump and the FBI when Trump became notorious that he won the election by the help of Russians.

4. It's another style to apply pressure on the FBI to finish the Kat Sung's case.See #902.
"Now they want Donald Trump to take care of the situation of economic collapse in coming years. The main job is to cover up the murder case -  to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story. That is the core interest of the Feds for which they have paid so much to China. see new secret deal at :"899. April plot (3/29/2016)"."

Four days later, a news article proves my opinion is very correct.

Quote:
FBI Agent Trump Accused Of 'Treason' Wrote Letter That Helped Get Trump Elected

Paige Lavender,HuffPost•               January 31, 2018

WASHINGTON ? FBI agent Peter Strzok helped draft a letter that, in the final days of the 2016 presidential campaign, signaled the re-opening of a probe into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s emails, CNN reported Wednesday.

Strzok is one of the FBI agents whom some Republicans have accused of scheming to undermine President Donald Trump ahead of the 2016 election. He worked on both the Clinton probe as well as the Russia probe when it was in its early stages, and later joined special counsel Robert Mueller’s team.

The letter Strzok helped draft, sent to Congress by then-FBI Director James Comey on Oct. 28 ? days ahead of the 2016 election ? dealt a blow to Clinton, whom Trump repeatedly attacked for using a personal email while serving as secretary of state. Comey penned another letter just before the election saying no new relevant information was found, and stood by the FBI’s prior decision not to recommend charges

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-agent-trump-accused-apos-220323734.html

The reality is Strzok took part in the operation to re-open the investigation on Hillary ten days before the voting date that helped Trump to win the election.

The reality is Strzok's text with Page are now used by Trump to attack Mueller's team that investigating him.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Russia Wanted Trump As President And It Got Him. Now What Does America Do? ,HuffPo

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules