Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Dems are purging, so why do the Trump people rally for the Alabama Child Molester?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Dems are purging, so why do the Trump people rally for the Alabama Child Molester? (Read 403 times)
Vypr
LNF Representative2

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Dems are purging, so why do the Trump people rally for the Alabama Child Molester?
Dec 7th, 2017 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
Honest question. The Dems accused of shit appear to be going away. The Alabama Child Molester is embraced and defended by the Trump supporters. Why is that? Is it because they stuck up for Trump after all those women came forward and said he assaulted them (with corroboration, mind you) so now they have to support any and all scumbags, including accused pedophiles?

A rare moment of candid truth from NorthKoreanFrogmanInvasion(!!), aka ReeweeWittoBwain:   RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Re: Dems are purging, so why do the Trump people rally for the Alabama Child Molester?
Reply #1 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 1:41pm:
Honest question. The Dems accused of shit appear to be going away. The Alabama Child Molester is embraced and defended by the Trump supporters. Why is that? Is it because they stuck up for Trump after all those women came forward and said he assaulted them (with corroboration, mind you) so now they have to support any and all scumbags, including accused pedophiles?

He's not a pedophile.  Pedophilia is a sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children.  All of his "girlfriends" have been past puberty, although some only by a few years at best.  And the reason they support him is because they need the seat.  If he's elected and then forced out of office, the governor will appoint another R. If the D gets elected, unless some women come forth with similar allegations (and it wouldn't surprise me at this point), the seat will belong to the D's.  If the R's didn't need the seat so desperately, they might abandon the Judge and suck up the fact that a D will have the seat becasue it wouldn't matter.  But it does matter, and politics trumps morality. 

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

AmericanMom
LNF Representative2

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Dems are purging, so why do the Trump people rally for the Alabama Child Molester?
Reply #2 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 1:55pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 1:41pm:

Purge?? Why.. the old guy?? Franken *says* he will resign in the coming weeks.. He wont..

As for the so called child molester..
I'm sure there is proof of that... correct?  40 year old allegations don't equal proof Wink

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
AmericanMom wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 1:55pm:
Purge?? Why.. the old guy?? Franken *says* he will resign in the coming weeks.. He wont..

I'm sure there is proof of that... correct?  40 year old allegations don't equal proof Wink

He already has. Even before you posted this.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

of the Inquisition

Reply #4 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 1:58pm
Print Post  

So why do you want the child molester elected?

A rare moment of candid truth from NorthKoreanFrogmanInvasion(!!), aka ReeweeWittoBwain:   RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

of the Inquisition

Reply #5 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
Franken *says* he will resign in the coming weeks.. He wont..

He resigned today you idiot.

Al Franken resigns, blasts Republican hypocrisy on sexual misconduct

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/al-franken-satirist-turned-senator-res...

IP Logged

AmericanMom
LNF Representative2

Reply #6 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 1:59pm:

No, actually he didn't resign.. He said he *intends* to resign in the coming weeks..... idiot

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 1:59pm:

Better check who the idiot is and check his remarks...he said I will be resigning in the coming weeks".

I'm sure your apology is forth coming.

IP Logged

AmericanMom
LNF Representative2

Reply #8 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 1:58pm:
So why do you want the child molester elected?

Proof??

Once again, your words are just that... words

IP Logged

AmericanMom
LNF Representative2

Reply #9 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:01pm:
Better check who the idiot is and check his remarks...he said I will be resigning in the coming weeks".

lol.. something so simple even for the simple minded is such a reach

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Dems are purging, so why do the Trump people rally for the Alabama Child Molester?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules