Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Dems are purging, so why do the Trump people rally for the Alabama Child Molester?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Dems are purging, so why do the Trump people rally for the Alabama Child Molester? (Read 404 times)
AmericanMom
LNF Representative2

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Dems are purging, so why do the Trump people rally for the Alabama Child Molester?
Reply #20 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
The Wreath of Khan wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:09pm:
Sure.. Just for shits and giggles Moore was banned from the mall where he was stalking teenaged girls .. 

hmm.. funny, seems I heard that was refuted (which is why it died a quick death kinda like the yearbook thing)   Amazing how when expected to put up or shut up these allegations just fade away

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Re: Dems are purging, so why do the Trump people rally for the Alabama Child Molester?
Reply #21 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:10pm:
As low as carrying water for a guy who sexually assaults kids? Sorry, half this forum already went far lower.

I think not.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #22 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
AmericanMom wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:09pm:
Since I am in Oregon not Alabama I can hardly say I *support* Moore, but I do support a persons right to a fair hearing, to not be caught up in allegations without proof, which to date has yet to be submitted

I'm not only AmericanMom.. I'm a proud AmericanGrandma

Then you might want to rethink who you want to see elected to the Senate.

A rare moment of candid truth from NorthKoreanFrogmanInvasion(!!), aka ReeweeWittoBwain:   RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

of the Inquisition

Reply #23 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
AmericanMom wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:10pm:
hmm.. funny, seems I heard that was refuted (which is why it died a quick death kinda like the yearbook thing)   Amazing how when expected to put up or shut up these allegations just fade away

I saw people from that mall interviewed on TV. This was supported with multiple stories and threads a few weeks ago on LNF. You say it was refuted? Link it up please. Provide your source.

A rare moment of candid truth from NorthKoreanFrogmanInvasion(!!), aka ReeweeWittoBwain:   RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:

IP Logged

AmericanMom
LNF Representative2

Reply #24 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:09pm:
Moore sexually assaulted a 14 year old girl. Supporting shit like that for political expediency is shameless.

Once again.. I ask for your proof?

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #25 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:04pm:
Calling it “the worst day of his political life,” Minnesota Democratic Sen. Al Franken said Thursday he will resign from the U.S. Senate following a wave of sexual misconduct allegations against him that ranged from groping to forcibly trying to kiss women.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/07/franken-to-deliver-senate-floor-speec...

He resigned you morons. You can split hairs on when the door hits his ass, but I saw the speech. He resigned. Grow a f**king brain.

"Nevertheless, today I am announcing that, in the coming weeks, I will be resigning as a member of the United States Senate."

Full text: Al Franken's resignation speech on the Senate floor

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

of the Inquisition

Reply #26 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:11pm:
I think not.

I don't "think", I know. Carrying water for the Alabama Child Molester is shameless. It is a stain on the Republican party for not standing up to this insanity. Instead, they f**king EMBRACE this idiot. How sad is that?

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #27 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:09pm:
Moore sexually assaulted a 14 year old girl. Supporting shit like that for political expediency is shameless.

Where is she saying she supports him. She said she supports fairness. The voters will decide.

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #28 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:14pm:
I don't "think", I know. Carrying water for the Alabama Child Molester is shameless. It is a stain on the Republican party for not standing up to this insanity. Instead, they f**king EMBRACE this idiot. How sad is that?

We all know you don't think much but you do lie and exaggerate well. Pretty adept pivoter too.

Post her statement embracing Moore.

You've raised a number of issues in a short time and all three you either lied about or were wrong...or a combo thereof.

IP Logged

The Wreath of Khan
LNF Representative2

Wrong head.

Reply #29 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
AmericanMom wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:10pm:

I've no doubt that the far-right propagandists you listen to told you that these things faded away ..

In the real world.. not so much..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Dems are purging, so why do the Trump people rally for the Alabama Child Molester?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules