Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Dems are purging, so why do the Trump people rally for the Alabama Child Molester?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Dems are purging, so why do the Trump people rally for the Alabama Child Molester? (Read 405 times)
Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Dems are purging, so why do the Trump people rally for the Alabama Child Molester?
Reply #40 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:25pm:
Grandkid: Grandma, I have to tell you something. I'm really embarrassed. I think it was my fault.
Grandma: What is it honey?
Grandkid: Three months ago at the football game the coach raped me. It is why I have been crying so much.
Grandma: Honey, that's too long ago to bring it up. There won't be any fluid evidence. I'm afraid without photos or fluids it is a done deal.
Grandkid: But Grandma, I was scared and confused.
Grandma: Please don't make things up honey. The coach is a great guy.

Still no proof eh?

IP Logged

The Wreath of Khan
LNF Representative2

Wrong head.

Re: Dems are purging, so why do the Trump people rally for the Alabama Child Molester?
Reply #41 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
Grandkid: Grandma, I have to tell you something. I'm really embarrassed. I think it was my fault.
Grandkid: Three months ago at the football game the coach raped me. It is why I have been crying so much.
Grandma: Honey, that's too long ago to bring it up. There won't be any fluid evidence. I'm afraid without photos or fluids it is a done deal.

Perfect ..

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #42 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:29pm
Print Post  

Why didn't you tell your mother your were raped instead of your grandma? Roll Eyes idiot!

Why can't you prove what you say with reality instead of make believe? I suggest you update your knowledge of the story.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #43 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:27pm:
Still no proof eh?

Proof of what? Your inability to comprehend basic English? Your entire posting history is only a click away. Don't be lazy. Find it yourself.

A rare moment of candid truth from NorthKoreanFrogmanInvasion(!!), aka ReeweeWittoBwain:   RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

of the Inquisition

Reply #44 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:29pm:
Why didn't you tell your mother your were raped instead of your grandma? Roll Eyes idiot!

Why can't you prove what you say with reality instead of make believe? I suggest you update your knowledge of the story.

That's all you can manage? Sad.  Cry

A rare moment of candid truth from NorthKoreanFrogmanInvasion(!!), aka ReeweeWittoBwain:   RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #45 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:32pm:
Proof of what? Your inability to comprehend basic English? Your entire posting history is only a click away. Don't be lazy. Find it yourself.

More and more like that "former" poster and all the knowledge he seems to have about little ole me.

Update yourself on the story and get back to me. Start with the forged signature.

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #46 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:33pm:
That's all you can manage? Sad.  Cry

That was for starters. If Harry made you cry, I'll make you shit yourself. And when I do, don't splatter it all over the board like your threads.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

of the Inquisition

Reply #47 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:33pm:
More and more like that "former" poster and all the knowledge he seems to have about little ole me.

Update yourself on the story and get back to me. Start with the forged signature.

I don't know anything about you beyond the image you (unfortunately) project with your posting. From that information alone I would recommend you delete your account here and try to get a GED. It is never too late to overcome your limitations.

IP Logged

AmericanMom
LNF Representative2

Reply #48 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:36pm
Print Post  

And this is why people like you aren't believed. I am a women yet because I disagree with you its easy for you to malign me and my integrity and my loved ones. THIS is why your side continues to lose. Your all talk but when it comes down to it you have no respect for women, your respect goes only as far as the voting booth.

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Reply #49 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:35pm:
I don't know anything about you beyond the image you (unfortunately) project with your posting. From that information alone I would recommend you delete your account here and try to get a GED. It is never too late to overcome your limitations.

Yep it's him. Good sock puppet. He can't even attack without using and giving himself away.

So where's all your proof. Now who is rallying FOR Moore here? That was your topic.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Dems are purging, so why do the Trump people rally for the Alabama Child Molester?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules