Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Veronica or Betty? Ginger or Mary Ann?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Veronica or Betty? Ginger or Mary Ann? (Read 163 times)
Walking in a Wally Wonderland
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Veronica or Betty? Ginger or Mary Ann?
Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
Once you make your choice; What would you like to do to her?

This is a cliche comedy routine which has been around as long as the Riverdale Comic Book.  Hell, I've even seen Peter Griffin, Quagmire and Joe engage in a similar routine on Family Guy.

Now, to the Access Hollywood tape;  Billy Bush and Donald Trump were joking around in a crud (politically incorrect ) manner in a private conversation between two guys, that Trump did not know was being taped.  This happened many years ago and yet just happened to surface during a political campaign.  As if on cue, Gloria Alrad appeared with a whole gaggle of Accusers, which had never before made any of these allegations.

The Democrats (including those here on LNF) continue to use Trump's joking around on this Access Hollywood tape, as if it was a public confession to Trump having admitted to acts of criminal criminal assault!

This will be the obvious campaign ploy the Democrats will be using to attack any Republican who doesn't oppose the President coming into the midterms.

I am betting that the young people who do vote, also are familiar with the Would you Do her? Joke.  They wouldn't kiss their mother with that mouth, but they definately would kiss their girlfriends and these days, even include them in this oneupsmanship joke (many of these girls today would make a sailor blush as they freely joke around in mixed company with jokes that gals only used to share with gals and guys only used to share with guys!)

How about it; Anybody here willing to "go there" and be honest?

Veronica or Betty?  Ginger or Mary Ann?    Come on, Jughead, Give er all ya got!  Roll Eyes

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

The Wreath of Khan
LNF Representative2

Wrong head.

Re: Veronica or Betty? Ginger or Mary Ann?
Reply #1 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
Walking in a Wally Wonderland wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:49pm:
I am betting that the young people who do vote, also are familiar with the Would you Do her? Joke.  They wouldn't kiss their mother with that mouth, but they definately would kiss their girlfriends and these days, even include them in this oneupsmanship joke (many of these girls today would make a sailor blush as they freely joke around in mixed company with jokes that gals only used to share with gals and guys only used to share with guys!)

Oh Wally.. Do you think you'll ever get anything right.. ?

==========================================
From the boomer generation to the GenXers, national data surveys show increasing support for women in the workforce and for gender equality, says a leading generations expert, San Diego State University psychologist Jean Twenge, 46.

"When boomers were growing up that was not taken for granted; for Generation X it was more accepted but there was still a lot of skepticism in the 1970s and 1980s," says Twenge. "Boomers talked about (sexual harassment and abuse), they knew it went on but it was not well publicized and it was harder for women to speak up."

But millennials (anyone born after 1980, according to some definitions), have grown up in a different world, drinking in notions of women's equality practically from their sippy cups, Twenge says. Sexual harassment laws are on the books. Women outnumber men in colleges. Women are accustomed to seeing female doctors and lawyers or, even more formative, seeing women playing doctors and lawyers on TV, she says.

Thus, millennial women, the thinking goes, are less likely to tolerate the kind of stuff their mothers or grandmothers had to endure and are more likely to speak up at the time if they are subjected to it.
Link
--------

Looks like the days you and Moore and Trump could hit on teenaged girls is at an end..

Four former contestants in the Donald Trump­–owned Miss Teen USA pageant told BuzzFeed that Trump walked in on them while they were changing during the 1997 competition. The dressing room was full of contestants—51 in all—between the ages of 15 and 19.

“When he started running for president, that is one of the first things I thought about: Oh, gross, this guy walked in on us in the pageant,” one former Miss Teen USA participant, who asked for anonymity, said. She recalled half-dressed teenage contestants “scrambling to grab … whatever garments they had” when they realized that Trump had barged into the room.

Mariah Billado, who held the title of Miss Vermont Teen USA at the time, recalled Trump saying something along the lines of “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.” “I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’ ” she told BuzzFeed. One of the other anonymous women said that Trump’s behavior seemed strange to the teens at the time, but now that she’s an adult, she realizes that it was “absolutely inappropriate.” “At the time, you’re a teenager, you’re intimidated—it’s Donald Trump, he runs the pageant,” she said. It seemed like Trump felt “it was his given right” to peek on the girls changing because he was the pageant’s owner.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #2 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
Walking in a Wally Wonderland wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:49pm:
Once you make your choice; What would you like to do to her?

This is a cliche comedy routine which has been around as long as the Riverdale Comic Book.  Hell, I've even seen Peter Griffin, Quagmire and Joe engage in a similar routine on Family Guy.

Now, to the Access Hollywood tape;  Billy Bush and Donald Trump were joking around in a crud (politically incorrect ) manner in a private conversation between two guys, that Trump did not know was being taped.  This happened many years ago and yet just happened to surface during a political campaign.  As if on cue, Gloria Alrad appeared with a whole gaggle of Accusers, which had never before made any of these allegations.

The Democrats (including those here on LNF) continue to use Trump's joking around on this Access Hollywood tape, as if it was a public confession to Trump having admitted to acts of criminal criminal assault!

This will be the obvious campaign ploy the Democrats will be using to attack any Republican who doesn't oppose the President coming into the midterms.

How about it; Anybody here willing to "go there" and be honest?

Veronica or Betty?  Ginger or Mary Ann?    Come on, Jughead, Give er all ya got!  Roll Eyes

What's this? The Dems are resigning so you feel the need to proactively put shit up to excuse why Trump gets to stay around? You do know there were corroborating accounts for many of Trump's accusers right? Between Trump the Pussy Grabber and the Alabama Child Molester the Republican party is doing a swell job tarnishing its name. Family values are apparently a running joke for the new Trump-version of the Republicans. Sad.

A rare moment of candid truth from NorthKoreanFrogmanInvasion(!!), aka ReeweeWittoBwain:   RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

IP Logged

Walking in a Wally Wonderland
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #3 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
The Wreath of Khan wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 3:02pm:
Oh Wally.. Do you think you'll ever get anything right.. ?

==========================================
From the boomer generation to the GenXers, national data surveys show increasing support for women in the workforce and for gender equality, says a leading generations expert, San Diego State University psychologist Jean Twenge, 46.

"When boomers were growing up that was not taken for granted; for Generation X it was more accepted but there was still a lot of skepticism in the 1970s and 1980s," says Twenge. "Boomers talked about (sexual harassment and abuse), they knew it went on but it was not well publicized and it was harder for women to speak up."

But millennials (anyone born after 1980, according to some definitions), have grown up in a different world, drinking in notions of women's equality practically from their sippy cups, Twenge says. Sexual harassment laws are on the books. Women outnumber men in colleges. Women are accustomed to seeing female doctors and lawyers or, even more formative, seeing women playing doctors and lawyers on TV, she says.

Thus, millennial women, the thinking goes, are less likely to tolerate the kind of stuff their mothers or grandmothers had to endure and are more likely to speak up at the time if they are subjected to it.
Link
--------

Looks like the days you and Moore and Trump could hit on teenaged girls is at an end..

Four former contestants in the Donald Trump­–owned Miss Teen USA pageant told BuzzFeed that Trump walked in on them while they were changing during the 1997 competition. The dressing room was full of contestants—51 in all—between the ages of 15 and 19.

“When he started running for president, that is one of the first things I thought about: Oh, gross, this guy walked in on us in the pageant,” one former Miss Teen USA participant, who asked for anonymity, said. She recalled half-dressed teenage contestants “scrambling to grab … whatever garments they had” when they realized that Trump had barged into the room.

Mariah Billado, who held the title of Miss Vermont Teen USA at the time, recalled Trump saying something along the lines of “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.” “I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’ ” she told BuzzFeed. One of the other anonymous women said that Trump’s behavior seemed strange to the teens at the time, but now that she’s an adult, she realizes that it was “absolutely inappropriate.” “At the time, you’re a teenager, you’re intimidated—it’s Donald Trump, he runs the pageant,” she said. It seemed like Trump felt “it was his given right” to peek on the girls changing because he was the pageant’s owner.

My son's 24 years old and is now in the Army.  It wasn't all that long ago when he was in High School and I was shocked at the joking around he repeated to me about what his friends (male and female) engaged in.  I have three nephews all around the same age of my son and they have educated me with a kind of oneupmanship telling their own stories about what girs they know have said.  It's a kind of game where the girls shock the guys into blushing.  It's nothing the way I remember hanging out with members of the opposite sex.  (I embarrass too easily and I guess I'm too old school)

As far as what Trump has said.  Everyone knows that Trump is as much of a Blowhard as Obama was when it comes to boasting!  I am must more concerned about accomplishments than promises and I am more concerned about facts than 'heresay'.  Repeating the shit you (or anyone) hears Trump say, doesn't amount to a hill of beans.  Enough voters felt the same way that he Trump was elected in spite of his boasting and crass, crude, often obnoxious and offensive mouth!

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

USyeah
LNF Majority Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #4 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:34pm
Print Post  

has anyone been charged for illegally taping Trump yet?

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

of the Inquisition

Reply #5 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:34pm:
has anyone been charged for illegally taping Trump yet?

Unfortunately, since no one illegally wire tapped him, someone will have to gin up charges. I'm sure Trump will tweet the request.

A rare moment of candid truth from NorthKoreanFrogmanInvasion(!!), aka ReeweeWittoBwain:   RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #6 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 10:02pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:44pm:
Unfortunately, since no one illegally wire tapped him, someone will have to gin up charges. I'm sure Trump will tweet the request.

"California's wiretapping law is a "two-party consent" law. California makes it a crime to record or eavesdrop on any confidential communication, including a private conversation or telephone call, without the consent of all parties to the conversation. See Cal. Penal Code § 632. The statute applies to "confidential communications" -- i.e., conversations in which one of the parties has an objectively reasonable expectation that no one is listening in or overhearing the conversation. See Flanagan v. Flanagan, 41 P.3d 575, 576-77, 578-82 (Cal. 2002).  A California appellate court has ruled that this statute applies to the use of hidden video cameras to record conversations as well. See California v. Gibbons, 215 Cal. App. 3d 1204 (Cal Ct. App. 1989)."

http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/california-recording-law

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Representative2

of the Inquisition

Reply #7 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 10:02pm:
"California's wiretapping law is a "two-party consent" law. California makes it a crime to record or eavesdrop on any confidential communication, including a private conversation or telephone call, without the consent of all parties to the conversation. See Cal. Penal Code § 632. The statute applies to "confidential communications" -- i.e., conversations in which one of the parties has an objectively reasonable expectation that no one is listening in or overhearing the conversation. See Flanagan v. Flanagan, 41 P.3d 575, 576-77, 578-82 (Cal. 2002).  A California appellate court has ruled that this statute applies to the use of hidden video cameras to record conversations as well. See California v. Gibbons, 215 Cal. App. 3d 1204 (Cal Ct. App. 1989)."

http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/california-recording-law

Doesn't apply when foreign nationals are involved OR to situations where they have a warrant. Or do you think they make a two-party request of the mafia or KGB agents when they wire tap them.

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #8 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 10:20pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 10:06pm:
Doesn't apply when foreign nationals are involved OR to situations where they have a warrant. Or do you think they make a two-party request of the mafia or KGB agents when they wire tap them.

LOL who was the foreign national Trump or Billy BUSH    Grin

IP Logged

Pavarotti Sings John W Gacy
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #9 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
What a strange thread...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Veronica or Betty? Ginger or Mary Ann?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules