Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Has Anyone Here Been To A Creation Museum?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Has Anyone Here Been To A Creation Museum? (Read 2,585 times)
LTx3
LNF Senior Staffer1

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Has Anyone Here Been To A Creation Museum?
Reply #150 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 10:21am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 9:58pm:
I knew I was right... 

Is he saying that his belief is based on a personal traumatic experience? I've known people like that. They pray and grandpa recovers from the flu. It goes something like, It's gotta be the hand-o-god, I'll never drink again, or at least not while grandpa is still sick.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #151 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 10:16am
Print Post  
LTx3 wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 10:21am:
Is he saying that his belief is based on a personal traumatic experience? I've known people like that. They pray and grandpa recovers from the flu. It goes something like, It's gotta be the hand-o-god, I'll never drink again, or at least not while grandpa is still sick.

Again, your experience is not mine nor do you have a clue as to what we went through.  But please do not worry, you will have your answers in the end.  Clearly, if there is no God you have nothing to worry about and neither do I.  So all of your hand wringing for inconsequential actions is for naught.  You have nothing to offer me to counter my faith in regards to positive affect on me and my families life.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #152 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 10:19am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 9:58pm:
I knew I was right... 

And?  I am curious your obsession as to why I believe?  How does it impact you negatively?  Yes, my circumstances have convinced me, as do my questions you can not answer.  No matter how hard you argue the facts are simple, your science is not complete as to how nothing can create something, thus the black hole of your scientific theory on life.  Anyway, Happy New year.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

LTx3
LNF Senior Staffer1

Reply #153 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 11:56am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 10:16am:
Again, your experience is not mine nor do you have a clue as to what we went through.  But please do not worry, you will have your answers in the end.  Clearly, if there is no God you have nothing to worry about and neither do I.  So all of your hand wringing for inconsequential actions is for naught.  You have nothing to offer me to counter my faith in regards to positive affect on me and my families life.

Since you have no idea what I believe it was unnecessary for you to barge in and answer the question i directed to someone else, but since you did, it strikes me as unusual that you offer Pascal's wager to me. Sorry SW, but you have struck out again at mind reading - believer here.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #154 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
LTx3 wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 11:56am:
Since you have no idea what I believe it was unnecessary for you to barge in and answer the question i directed to someone else, but since you did, it strikes me as unusual that you offer Pascal's wager to me. Sorry SW, but you have struck out again at mind reading - believer here.

It's an open forum so please do not get all sensitive because I make remarks about your remarks about me.  Don't like it, you are on the wrong forum.  You are right, I have no idea what you believe, never asked you and quite honestly don't care.  Of course, when someone states they are a believer and then personally attacks another believer, I have to honestly question their faith.

1 John 2:9-11

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Has Anyone Here Been To A Creation Museum?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules