Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereEntertainment Board › Review: "Justice League"
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Review: "Justice League" (Read 138 times)
Jasmine
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Review: "Justice League"
Dec 19th, 2017 at 9:23pm
Print Post  
I saw this last week, and I really enjoyed it. Much superior to "Batman v Superman," which I realize isn't saying much. I loved the action sequences and special effects, and the storyline was decent. The two hours went by really quickly. The dynamics between the team members were fun, too.

I have just a few quibbles. First and foremost, I thought Flash was just overly goofy. I also thought the resurrection of Superman could have been done better. (It didn't seem as impactful and dramatic as it could have been.) And finally, while I like Cyborg in the comic books, he was really misplaced here as a Justice League member. I think we all know why he was included.  Roll Eyes

I think the movie would have been so much better if Green Lantern was a part of it instead of Cyborg. DC should have just given their fans what they want. The "Big 6": Superman, Batman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Green Lantern.

Overall, though, I give the film ***1/2 out of four stars. It wasn't as awesome as the first Avengers movie, but to be fair the Avengers had the advantage of building up to the movie by first putting out solo films of Iron Man, Captain America, Thor and Hulk.

The ultimate like/dislike criteria for me is: Would I purchase the movie on DVD or digital download? With "Justice League," the answer is definitely YES.

Mar 13th, 2018 at 11:23am: "I think a #16 seed will upset a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereEntertainment Board › Review: "Justice League"

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules