Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Michael Wolff: Trump ‘Is Worse than Everybody Thought,’ ‘This Is 25th Amendment Kind
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Michael Wolff: Trump ‘Is Worse than Everybody Thought,’ ‘This Is 25th Amendment Kind (Read 826 times)
stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Michael Wolff: Trump ‘Is Worse than Everybody Thought,’ ‘This Is 25th Amendment Kind
Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:31pm
Print Post  
Wolff is talking like a real nutcracker .. in his attempt to soil and smear Trump. Smiley

Story below
-------------------------------------------

Michael Wolff: Trump ‘Is Worse than Everybody Thought,’ ‘This Is 25th Amendment Kind of Stuff’

By: Pam Key
7 Jan 2018

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” “Fire and Fury” author Michael Wolff said the presidency of President Donald Trump was “worse than everybody thought.”

Wolff said, “I think that in the beginning, the media took this point of view without having had this experience. You know, I went into this, and a decent part of the country went into this, his entire staff went into this thinking maybe this can work. It’s different, even peculiar, but who knows what can happen here. And that was exactly my — my frame of reference. I would have been delighted to have written a contrarian account here. Donald Trump, this unexpected president, is actually going to succeed. OK, that’s not the story. He is not going to succeed. This is worse than everybody thought.”

He continued, “If I left out anything, it’s probably stuff that was even more damning. It’s that bad. I mean it’s an extraordinary moment in time. And the last — the last several days focused on my book I think are proof of this. This is what happened here, what’s going on here. this is, you know, I think not an exaggeration and not unreasonable to say this is 25th amendment kind of stuff.”

MORE>http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/01/07/michael-wolff-trump-worse-everybody-th...

IP Logged

Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Re: Michael Wolff: Trump ‘Is Worse than Everybody Thought,’ ‘This Is 25th Amendment Kind
Reply #1 - Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
These people keep talking about the 25th, but I'm not sure they understand how it works, or they wouldn't be so excited about it.

"Have you ever noticed that? We base our assessment of the intelligence of others almost entirely on how closely their thinking matches our own. "

-Belgarath, from Belgarath the Sorcerer
IP Logged

Redbeard
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama- he lies!!

Re: Michael Wolff: Trump ‘Is Worse than Everybody Thought,’ ‘This Is 25th Amendment Kind
Reply #2 - Jan 7th, 2018 at 11:40pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:31pm:
Wolff is talking like a real nutcracker .. in his attempt to soil and smear Trump. Smiley

Story below
-------------------------------------------

Michael Wolff: Trump ‘Is Worse than Everybody Thought,’ ‘This Is 25th Amendment Kind of Stuff’

https://www.mediaite.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/michael-wolff.jpg

By: Pam Key
7 Jan 2018

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” “Fire and Fury” author Michael Wolff said the presidency of President Donald Trump was “worse than everybody thought.”

Wolff said, “I think that in the beginning, the media took this point of view without having had this experience. You know, I went into this, and a decent part of the country went into this, his entire staff went into this thinking maybe this can work. It’s different, even peculiar, but who knows what can happen here. And that was exactly my — my frame of reference. I would have been delighted to have written a contrarian account here. Donald Trump, this unexpected president, is actually going to succeed. OK, that’s not the story. He is not going to succeed. This is worse than everybody thought.”

He continued, “If I left out anything, it’s probably stuff that was even more damning. It’s that bad. I mean it’s an extraordinary moment in time. And the last — the last several days focused on my book I think are proof of this. This is what happened here, what’s going on here. this is, you know, I think not an exaggeration and not unreasonable to say this is 25th amendment kind of stuff.”

MORE>http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/01/07/michael-wolff-trump-worse-everybody-th...

Don't bother buying it. here is the whole book for free!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bt6BSc-kxJeTUpMEoJkkbEgEZaSmPjA3/view

Greg!

IP Logged

Lovefingers
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Reply #3 - Jan 7th, 2018 at 11:57pm
Print Post  
According to Wolf John Boehner resigned in 2011. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Party Leader

Trolls exterminated while
you wait ...

Reply #4 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 12:12am
Print Post  
Redbeard wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 11:40pm:
Don't bother buying it. here is the whole book for free!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bt6BSc-kxJeTUpMEoJkkbEgEZaSmPjA3/view

Bookstores across the country sold out in a matter of hours.. For a period of time last Friday  Amazon was selling one copy every second and the publisher is working overtime printing more hardcopies..

Despite what the nitwits in the Echo Chamber are wishing for.. the book's a YUGH success..    Grin

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #5 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 5:36am
Print Post  
Lies are so easily believed.  They're much more fun to read about than the truth.  Fiction usually sells faster than history.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 5:46am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 12:12am:
Bookstores across the country sold out in a matter of hours.. For a period of time last Friday  Amazon was selling one copy every second and the publisher is working overtime printing more hardcopies..

Despite what the nitwits in the Echo Chamber are wishing for.. the book's a YUGH success..    Grin

File it under "First Class Trash".  People frequently read and enjoy those types of books.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #7 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 5:56am
Print Post  
This Wolff guy is doing exactly what Trump does: cater to a specific audience. And, like Trump, it’s working for him.

I know a guy who got excited when he heard about this book. He said, “It’ll be my first book of 2018!” He didn’t care about the dubious credibility of the author. He just wanted to read stuff that conformed to his own opinions of the President. That’s exactly the audience that Wolff is targeting.

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

Wally Wants a Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #8 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:34am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 5:56am:
This Wolff guy is doing exactly what Trump does: cater to a specific audience. And, like Trump, it’s working for him.

I know a guy who got excited when he heard about this book. He said, “It’ll be my first book of 2018!” He didn’t care about the dubious credibility of the author. He just wanted to read stuff that conformed to his own opinions of the President. That’s exactly the audience that Wolff is targeting.
Expect to see the book appear on racks of every grocery store check out line in America.

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Jiminy Cricket
LNF Representative

Reply #9 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:05am
Print Post  
[color=#00ff00][/color]This " book" is yet another example of the mainstream Left's attempt to characterize a president or presidential candidate as mentally unstable or deficient for the office. They did it to Goldwater, Nixon, Bush, and now Trump. It's kind of peculiar that the targets are only republicans, though.

I surmise that only democrats are the smart ones. Hmmm, let's see...I wonder how Hillary would exercise her use of her vaunted "smart power" if she were president. How would she deal with North Korea? Perhaps give them more concessions as her husband did so they could enhance the guidance systems for their missles? How about cutting back our military or selling more uranium to the Russians? Maybe she would even promote more of the failed " Arab Spring" that occurred in Libya, Egypt, etc.? Or, let's trust the Iranians with billions of dollars so that they will not develop nuclear weapons. Let's have less national border security, less energy independence. The possibilities are almost endless. Oh, lest we forget, let her continue the practice of using unsecured servers and emails. Yes, all examples of her "smart power" in action. If those are not craziness, then, nothing is.
It is not sufficient to merely say, "well, I would not do what Trump is doing." Nor is it sufficient to kick these "cans" down the road, for they demand action and solutions.
« Last Edit: Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:40am by Jiminy Cricket »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Michael Wolff: Trump ‘Is Worse than Everybody Thought,’ ‘This Is 25th Amendment Kind

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules