Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › What didn’t Republicans want you to see in the Fusion GPS transcript?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) What didn’t Republicans want you to see in the Fusion GPS transcript? (Read 415 times)
Vypr
LNF Party Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Re: What didn’t Republicans want you to see in the Fusion GPS transcript?
Reply #10 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:30am
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:08am:
Send yours, and when it arrives, I'll play. Jasmine will be fine.

To be clear, "You'll play" means you send her the $50 buy-in so she can hold it.

I will send her mine once I walk her though how to set up an online wallet. I wouldn't want her to go to that trouble to have you welch out.  Smiley

“It’s like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really f**king stupid Forrest Gump.
He can’t help himself. He’s just a f**king idiot who thinks he’s winning when people are b*tching about him.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/republican-congressman-unloads-motherfker-trump-furious-top-message-conservative-pundit/

2017 LNF Conservative of the Year

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Representative3

Trolls exterminated while
you wait ...

Reply #11 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:37am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:15am:
I messaged Jasmine. If she is ok, we can set up the specifics.

Have you taken into consideration how much it's gonna cost Harry to send all those nickles and dimes to Hawaii?

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Party Leader

of the Inquisition

Reply #12 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:37am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:37am:
Have you taken into consideration how much it's gonna cost Harry to send all those nickles and dimes to Hawaii?

The cost of shipping is not my concern.  Wink

“It’s like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really f**king stupid Forrest Gump.
He can’t help himself. He’s just a f**king idiot who thinks he’s winning when people are b*tching about him.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/republican-congressman-unloads-motherfker-trump-furious-top-message-conservative-pundit/

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #13 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:42am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:43am:
Want to make a bet? I'll bet you $50 that at least one of the key Trump people (probably Kushner) is indicted on an election related crime (election fraud, conspiracy to commit election fraud, etc.) and Trump is indicted on obstruction attempting to cover that up for his people (or an indictment or the like is recommended to Rosenstein by Mueller) . That is the minimum. The reality will be more, but we will keep it simple. If I lose I will send you $50 USD equivalent in Monero, litecoin or whatever works. I prefer Monero myself.

No I won't take that bet Smiley

I'm sure you're right.

I'm not and have not been arguing that charges will likely fly. 

My point has been it's a complete waste of time because 1- The charges will never stick and are essentially meaningless and 2- The existence of charges is not evidence of the legitimacy of said charges. 

And my definition of "legitimacy" is fluid in the ear of the recipient.  In other words ... Trump's supporters will deny the legitimacy of the charges no matter the evidence.  And if no charges are brought against Trump, Trump's detractors will insist the charges not brought are legitimate anyway no matter the lack of evidence.

The only bets I've been making have been Trump will win re election.  I'll do you 50 on that front?  I've got quite a few out there already, what's one more.

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:46am
Print Post  
Incidentally your desire for a bet on some maybe someday charges in the future doesn't negate my initial observation about the conspiracy theories being thrown about like this one.

Seriously.  The left needs to hit talk radio hard.  This is how Rush Limbaugh became the giant (no pun intended) he is today during the Clinton era.

Queshank

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Party Leader

of the Inquisition

Reply #15 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:42am:
The only bets I've been making have been Trump will win re election.  I'll do you 50 on that front?  I've got quite a few out there already, what's one more.

Queshank

I'll take the bet. $50 on Trump losing or not running due to his first term imploding or his resigning or being impeached. If Trump runs and wins I'll pay you $50. If you want to do Harry's escrow I am fine.

Harry seems to have gone strangely silent, though I will have Jasmine set up to receive his funds.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 12:08pm:
I'll take the bet. $50 on Trump losing or not running due to his first term imploding or his resigning or being impeached. If Trump runs and wins I'll pay you $50. If you want to do Harry's escrow I am fine.

Harry seems to have gone strangely silent, though I will have Jasmine set up to receive his funds.

Sounds good.  I'm betting 50 bucks that Trump wins a second term.  We don't need to do escrow.  I trust you.  And I'll be around.  Smiley  I'm always here even if I'm away for a few months.

Queshank

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I'm tribal

Reply #17 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:30am:
To be clear, "You'll play" means you send her the $50 buy-in so she can hold it.

I will send her mine once I walk her though how to set up an online wallet. I wouldn't want her to go to that trouble to have you welch out.  Smiley

I'm a sure winner, as Trump will not be charged with obstruction of justice. As I said, I'm in.

2017 LNF Jerk of the Year

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Party Leader

of the Inquisition

Reply #18 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:13pm:
I'm a sure winner, as Trump will not be charged with obstruction of justice. As I said, I'm in.

You need to work out with Jasmine how to get her $50. The easy way is get a coinbase account, buy some litecoin and send it from there. Total time is probably 20 to 30 minutes. As soon as she responds to my PM and agrees, I will send her set up instructions for a litecoin wallet on her computer. Cryptocurrency value can fluctuate but litecoin has historically gone up on average. If it goes up, she returns the overage at the time of payment. If it goes down, pay the difference to her. Litecoin transfers take a few minutes typically, fees are negligible.

She can send the winner the spoils to whatever address they specify. You can receive on coinbase/GDAX or a personal wallet.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Representative3

Trolls exterminated while
you wait ...

Reply #19 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:46am:
  The left needs to hit talk radio hard.  This is how Rush Limbaugh became the giant (no pun intended) he is today during the Clinton era.

Liberal talk radio did not fail for lack of content or message. 

The average age of conservative talk radio listeners is 65.. somewhat that of the average Republican party base.

Younger and often more liberal individuals, are not likely to listen to radio in the first place and seek out their political fix on television or the Internet.

Add to that the fact that Conservatives are by nature more prone to group think and you have a recipe for Air America's failure.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › What didn’t Republicans want you to see in the Fusion GPS transcript?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules