Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › What didn’t Republicans want you to see in the Fusion GPS transcript?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) What didn’t Republicans want you to see in the Fusion GPS transcript? (Read 619 times)
Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Trumpublican

Re: What didn’t Republicans want you to see in the Fusion GPS transcript?
Reply #20 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:46am:
Incidentally your desire for a bet on some maybe someday charges in the future doesn't negate my initial observation about the conspiracy theories being thrown about like this one.

Seriously.  The left needs to hit talk radio hard.  This is how Rush Limbaugh became the giant (no pun intended) he is today during the Clinton era.

Queshank

But people usually listen to talk radio going to and from work, would left radio even have an audience? ... Maybe if they come on at midnight some will listen during their munchies run to taco bell

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #21 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:21pm:
You need to work out with Jasmine how to get her $50. The easy way is get a coinbase account, buy some litecoin and send it from there. Total time is probably 20 to 30 minutes. As soon as she responds to my PM and agrees, I will send her set up instructions for a litecoin wallet on her computer. Cryptocurrency value can fluctuate but litecoin has historically gone up on average. If it goes up, she returns the overage at the time of payment. If it goes down, pay the difference to her. Litecoin transfers take a few minutes typically, fees are negligible.

She can send the winner the spoils to whatever address they specify. You can receive on coinbase/GDAX or a personal wallet.

Or I could simply send the  money to her Facebook or Paypal account...

On what should I spend your money?

I Survived the Obama Debacle

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Trumpublican

Reply #22 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 9:38am:
What didn’t Republicans want you to see in the Fusion GPS transcript?

You can understand why the Republicans were furiously trying to suppress the transcript, which contains no classified information.

First, it makes clear that Steele was engaged because of his expertise and contacts. He was not told to find anything in particular, but just to research the totality of Trump’s involvement in Russia.
Second, according to Simpson, Trump was doing business all over the former Soviet states of Georgia and Azerbaijan. Interestingly, Trump repeatedly denied having financial ties in Russia itself but never publicly denied operations in states in which Russians exercised substantial influence.
Third, in investigating Trump’s finances they found his properties were not as highly valued as he suggested and, in the case of several golf courses, weren’t making money.
Fourth, Steele took it upon himself to report his finding to the FBI because he believed there was a “crime in progress” and matter of national security. He later relayed to Simpson that the FBI already had information from a campaign source.
Fifth, Trump lied about not knowing who Felix Sater is. Simpson testified, “This was something he didn’t want to talk about and testified under oath he wouldn’t know Felix if he ran into him in the street. That was not true. He knew him well and, in fact, continued to associate with him long after he learned of Felix’s organized crime ties. So, you know, that tells you something about somebody.” We do not know if Sater was in fact tied to organized crime.
Sixth, Simpson called it a reasonable “interpretation” that the Trump Tower meeting was designed by Russian officials to reach out to and cooperate with the Trump team.
Seventh, far from interfering in the election to benefit Hillary Clinton, the FBI did not publicly disclose during the campaign the wealth of information it was learning about Trump and Russia.

FULL:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2018/01/09/what-didnt-republi...

First of all how did Steele know the FBI had information from a campaign source? Was the FBI giving him information?

Secondly if this dossier had anything damning in it Trump would not have been allowed to become president.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #23 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
Semi-Omnipotent wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:21pm:
Liberal talk radio did not fail for lack of content or message. 

The average age of conservative talk radio listeners is 65.. somewhat that of the average Republican party base.

Younger and often more liberal individuals, are not likely to listen to radio in the first place and seek out their political fix on television or the Internet.

Add to that the fact that Conservatives are by nature more prone to group think and you have a recipe for Air America's failure. 

Are you suggesting no elderly people voted for Hillary Clinton?  That Hillary Clinton herself isn't elderly? 

Or are you suggesting Rush Limbaugh listeners don't watch Fox News and post their hateful diatribes on facebook?

Neither of those suggestions seem correct to me.  In fact they seem like rationalizations. The rationalizations the left has always used for why they couldn't match Limbaugh.

Liberal talk radio failed because it wasn't interesting.  The end.  Most of the stuff on XM's 127 is still pretty boring.  I like Thom Hartmann.  But let's not pretend he's "entertaining."  I listen to Thom Hartmann when I want to know things.  Not when I want to laugh or want my workday to go faster.

(Side note:  Al Franken has never been funny.  There I said it!  Whew.  Glad I got that off my chest.)

Left wing talk radio was dry and rather boring as a result.  Rush Limbaugh was fantastically entertaining.  I was a truck driver in the early 90s with nothing but an AM radio and he was the only thing to listen to.  I came back to listening to him, and bought his books (and Al Franken's counternarrative book "Rush Limbaugh Is a Big Fat Idiot") because he was funny and entertaining even if I spent all of my time pissed off and ranting at my driving partner and once even stopped the truck and got out kicking the tires I was so crappity smacking pissed off at what he'd said.

The miles sailed by.

THAT is what draws ears. 

And the left has finally given up dry and boring in favor of inflammatory and outrageous.  Took em 30 years but they finally snuffed Rush Limbaugh's secret out.

I'm just kidding anyway.  Podcasts are the new talk radio.  And the left is doing alright there.

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #24 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
Josie wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:21pm:
But people usually listen to talk radio going to and from work, would left radio even have an audience? ... Maybe if they come on at midnight some will listen during their munchies run to taco bell

Hehe.  I see what you did there!

But it's White Castle!  Get your shit together Josie.  Cmon.

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Trumpublican

Reply #25 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:38pm:
Hehe.  I see what you did there!

But it's White Castle!  Get your shit together Josie.  Cmon.

Queshank

Umm not everywhere has a white castle Q, duh  Wink

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #26 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:21pm:
You need to work out with Jasmine how to get her $50. The easy way is get a coinbase account, buy some litecoin and send it from there. Total time is probably 20 to 30 minutes. As soon as she responds to my PM and agrees, I will send her set up instructions for a litecoin wallet on her computer. Cryptocurrency value can fluctuate but litecoin has historically gone up on average. If it goes up, she returns the overage at the time of payment. If it goes down, pay the difference to her. Litecoin transfers take a few minutes typically, fees are negligible.

She can send the winner the spoils to whatever address they specify. You can receive on coinbase/GDAX or a personal wallet.

I want real US currency. Keep the worthless stuff to yourself.

IP Logged

Semi-Omnipotent
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Reply #27 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 2:31pm:
I want real US currency. Keep the worthless stuff to yourself.

I was wondering how you'd back out..

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #28 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
Semi-Omnipotent wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 3:18pm:
I was wondering how you'd back out..

I'm not backing out. His original post left the manner of payment to me.

Vypr wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:43am:
Want to make a bet? I'll bet you $50 that at least one of the key Trump people (probably Kushner) is indicted on an election related crime (election fraud, conspiracy to commit election fraud, etc.) and Trump is indicted on obstruction attempting to cover that up for his people (or an indictment or the like is recommended to Rosenstein by Mueller) . That is the minimum. The reality will be more, but we will keep it simple. If I lose I will send you $50 USD equivalent in Monero, litecoin or whatever works. I prefer Monero myself.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › What didn’t Republicans want you to see in the Fusion GPS transcript?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules