Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Is Trump selling out?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Is Trump selling out? (Read 471 times)
20TRUMP20
LNF Senior Staffer1

Make America White Again

Is Trump selling out?
Jan 10th, 2018 at 12:49pm
Print Post  
He says he'll sign any immigration bill put before him. McConnell, Schumer, Ryan and Pelosi are his partners and Bannon is now the enemy. He's going to Davos for the globalist economic conference. Jeb Bush is tweeting in solidarity. What's next? Another world's police men neocon adventure on the Korean peninsula?

Saxon dog.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Is Trump selling out?
Reply #1 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
Grin Grin Grin Grin Why are you surprised.聽 I think you have finally awakened.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

Definition of Stupid:聽
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Reply #2 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
20TRUMP20 wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 12:49pm:
He says he'll sign any immigration bill put before him. McConnell, Schumer, Ryan and Pelosi are his partners and Bannon is now the enemy. He's going to Davos for the globalist economic conference. Jeb Bush is tweeting in solidarity. What's next? Another world's police men neocon adventure on the Korean peninsula?

Trump was always very outspoken about wanting to make deals. He's dealing.

If you thought he was going to be a right wing Republican, you listened to the Democrats more than you listened to him, I think.

"For it is good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas, when its mighty Founder was a child Himself."
IP Logged

Running Deer
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Disloyal Opposition

Reply #3 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
Trump can't sell out because he didn't have any principles or beliefs in the first place, except that people should say very nice things about him.

"If cousins, I would much prefer to marry one my Neanderthal relatives than a screeching chimpanzee which might bite my face off as has happened recently. 燨f course, chimps are not even a human species so procreation between humans and chimps is out of the question." - joe_christian, on sex

IP Logged

And Then There Was Bert
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Reply #4 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
Neither side ever gets everything they want. He said he was going to make deals. The wall and ending DACA was his opening bid.

IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 9:45pm
Print Post  
Is Trump selling out?

Not yet, some ask this question just about every time Trump meets with people on the left. He never promised that he was going to avoid the Democrats.

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Rubio Republican

Reply #6 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 9:58pm
Print Post  
Trump smartly realized that Cruz had the momentum, figured out what got his supporters weeweed up and adopted Cruz' rhetoric but one upped him.

We are likely not going to ever get anything much better than the gang of eight bill and I don't think Trump really cares, he just wants the wall for prideful reasons.

That said, I love most everything Trump has accomplished thus far even if he's just doing what the R's want him to do and it may not be coming from his own deep convictions. I do believe he truly wants to improve the country and I'm not going to complain...
The wall wasn't the reason I voted for him.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF House Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #7 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 6:02am
Print Post  

I have been sitting here waiting for ya Wink

I even got booted off Admin's conservative forum for making a conservative stand on this matter(go figure) Grin

I knew who he was a along

It was the Republicans turn for "Hope and change" called "Make America great again" Roll Eyes

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un路known quan路ti路ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF House Leader

Reply #8 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 6:05am
Print Post  
Maestro wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 4:06pm:
Trump was always very outspoken about wanting to make deals. He's dealing.

If you thought he was going to be a right wing Republican, you listened to the Democrats more than you listened to him, I think.

But... He also said No Amnesty

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un路known quan路ti路ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF House Leader

Reply #9 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 6:08am
Print Post  
Running Deer wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 7:47pm:
Trump can't sell out because he didn't have any principles or beliefs in the first place, except that people should say very nice things about him.

Yes he did on immigration(No Amnesty)

« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2018 at 6:52am by Luther »  

un路known quan路ti路ty
noun

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Is Trump selling out?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules