Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Psych Prof Who Called Trump ‘Mentally Impaired’ May Not Have A License To Practice
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Psych Prof Who Called Trump ‘Mentally Impaired’ May Not Have A License To Practice (Read 111 times)
A Wally in Winter
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Psych Prof Who Called Trump ‘Mentally Impaired’ May Not Have A License To Practice
Jan 11th, 2018 at 11:27am
Print Post  
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/10/psych-prof-who-called-trump-mentally-impaired-...

The Yale University psychology professor who called President Trump “mentally impaired” appears to lack a valid license to practice psychiatry in her home state of Connecticut.

The professor, Bandy Lee, made the headlines over the past few days when she made a diagnosis of the president as suffering from a “mental impairment” that would disqualify him from the highest office in the land.

Following Lee’s comments, the American Psychiatric Association released a statement on Tuesday warning members of its profession to refrain from making public diagnoses of public figures like Trump without a proper medical exam.

The professor, who has met with lawmakers in Capitol Hill to talk about the issue, is now facing scrutiny amid allegations that she is not licensed to practice psychology in Connecticut.
Campus Reform reports that state records indicate that Lee’s “physician/surgeon” license expired some three years ago — on May 31, 2015 — and that her application for reinstatement has been pending ever since.
The publication was able to produce Lee’s license details to back up the claim.

SOunds like she is the one who may be crazy!  Grin

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Re: Psych Prof Who Called Trump ‘Mentally Impaired’ May Not Have A License To Practice
Reply #1 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
I don't have a license to practice, either, but I can tell he's "mentally impaired" just by listening to what he says and watching what he does.  Assuming being afflicted with "malignant narcissism" means one is "mentally impaired."

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Harry
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I'm tribal

Re: Psych Prof Who Called Trump ‘Mentally Impaired’ May Not Have A License To Practice
Reply #2 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
I don't have a license to practice, either, but I can tell he's "mentally impaired" just by listening to what he says and watching what he does.  Assuming being afflicted with "malignant narcissism" means one is "mentally impaired."

Would you classify a person who constantly calls another "Der Fuhrer" with no basis in fact, the same?

2017 LNF Jerk of the Year

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
Harry wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 1:20pm:
Would you classify a person who constantly calls another "Der Fuhrer" with no basis in fact, the same?

No.  I would call that sarcasm.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Harry
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I'm tribal

Reply #4 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 1:48pm:
No.  I would call that sarcasm.

Judge not, lest you be judged. When you accuse another of the same behavior that you practice and brand that other, you brand yourself.

IP Logged

A Wally in Winter
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #5 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Harry wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 2:51pm:
Judge not, lest you be judged. When you accuse another of the same behavior that you practice and brand that other, you brand yourself.

Psychicatrists would calls this behavior;  "projection".  Perhaps he needs to have a psyciatric evaluation far more than the President does.  Roll Eyes

"  Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others."

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Harry
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I'm tribal

Reply #6 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
A Wally in Winter wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 2:54pm:
Psychicatrists would calls this behavior;  "projection".  Perhaps he needs to have a psyciatric evaluation far more than the President does.  Roll Eyes

Let me! Let me do it!

IP Logged

A Wally in Winter
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #7 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
Harry wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 2:55pm:
Let me! Let me do it!

Are you properly credentialed to treat those who are afflicted with Trump Derangment Syndrome?

"  Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others."

A .357 prefrontal leucotomy is the only known cure.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Harry
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I'm tribal

Reply #8 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:24pm
Print Post  
A Wally in Winter wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 2:58pm:
Are you properly credentialed to treat those who are afflicted with Trump Derangment Syndrome?

A .357 prefrontal leucotomy is the only known cure.

Nope, but this is the internet, and I do loves me some psychoanalyzationating.

IP Logged

A Wally in Winter
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #9 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Harry wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:24pm:
Nope, but this is the internet, and I do loves me some psychoanalyzationating.

Well, since it is the internet, you can photoshop your own credentials, just as Obama created his certificate of live birth and everyone will BELIEVE you and it!

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Psych Prof Who Called Trump ‘Mentally Impaired’ May Not Have A License To Practice

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules