Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump doesn't like Black people from "shithole countries"
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump doesn't like Black people from "shithole countries" (Read 2,596 times)
Poor Wallys Almanac
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: Trump doesn't like Black people from "shithole countries"
Reply #120 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 5:26pm:
Is Trump really denying he said ****hole? If he is, I'm pretty sure he's lying. I'm pretty sure he said it, and if he did he should own it.

He shouldn't apologize for it, however. Those *ARE* riff-raff countries. I've been saying that for years. There is a hierarchy among the world's nations. We're at the top, and the Haitis and Botswanas are the bottom feeders.

I don't think Trump has anything to apologize for.   He was in a closet door, private meeting and he was negotiating in good faith with the Democrats.  Durbin went out and cried to his media echo chamber about the President saying bad words.

It reminds me of when a Labor Union is in a private meeting with a corporation and some slimey Labor Lawyer comes out and complains about the language that the CEO used behind closed doors.  This is not the way to build bridges of communications to try to achieve your goal.  Durbin and the Democrats are not going to achieve anything other than possibly queering any deal that could have been made for their precious wet backs!

" The few will always act like the few.Ē

ĖMachiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #121 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
obi wan kenobi wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 3:36pm:
Right on cue with your Racist BULLSHIT NO WHERE did he mention skin color only the truth shit hole countries that uneducated people of all different colors come from to America and instantly qualify for welfare food stamps and other freebies that us WORKING citizens have to pay for. Trump called it what it is you Racist moron BULLSHIT.

And you have to be real stupid not to come to that conclusion since mostly black people live in Haiti and on the continent of Africa.
« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:04pm by Wadsworth »  

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #122 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
Josie wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 3:00pm:
Haven't searched it, but I remember reading something about Lindsay Graham either being in the room or having a conversation with Trump about the comment and he apparently "spoke his mind" about it with Trump...

Odd how no one freaked the freak out when Obama called Libya a "shit-show"

And I am sure that Obama would turn all of the people from Libya away....right?

I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #123 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:39am:
Heheh.  The dems will sweep the upcoming elections without a tax cut proposal.  Trump is making sure of that.  By kicking out those salvadorans, by calling people from Haiti and Africa shitholes, and by tripling the sales of every book he tries to ban, he is energetically making the case for a mid-term election sweep this fall.

But your point about the democrats offering little in the way of alternatives is absolutely correct.

If people keep freaking out and exaggerating, or straight up fabricating, what he said, democrats are going to have a bad time.  I have bolded the part where you did just that.

Even if the reporting is 100% accurate about the comments, he did not call people from Haiti and Africa shitholes.  But you know that, don't you?

IP Logged

obi wan kenobi
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Reply #124 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:36pm:
And you have to be real stupid not to come to that conclusion since mostly black people live in Haiti and on the continent of Africa.

AND those countries are F U C K I N G SHITHOLES
NOT the people who live there BUT Their countries are in fact SHITHOLES .

Liberalism The incurable disease.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #125 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
obi wan kenobi wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:04pm:
AND those countries are F U C K I N G SHITHOLES
NOT the people who live there BUT Their countries are in fact SHITHOLES .

So why doesn't Trump want them here.

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #126 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:25pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:36pm:

It's hardy stupid to not assume or put words in his mouth.
Nowhere in the reported quote does he mention race. Just because the country is mostly black, doesn't prove the reported quote was attempting to convey a negative racial remark.

IP Logged

obi wan kenobi
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Reply #127 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:18pm:

Because they're uneducated and will only become a drain on the welfare rolls. I agree with Trump 100% why should we support a bunch of deadbeats while our seniors and veterans are told there's no money to give them a cost of living raise. Time to take care of our own.

Liberalism The incurable disease.

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #128 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:18pm:

Probably for the reasons that he has been spouting off about since he started his campaign for president.  He thinks that low skilled workers coming to the US in large numbers are driving down wages and job prospects for folks that are already here/citizens.  And he clearly thinks that, when it comes to countries that are in bad shape, the folks leaving are more likely to be lesser skilled workers willing to accept much lower standards of living than Americans (because it is still better than the standard they experienced in their home countries).

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #129 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 10:42pm:
I went to bed a half an hour ago and I've been stewing over this, irritated.  And had to get up and vent my spleen.

In the back of my mind I almost want to discuss what Trump said here and whether it has any validity.  I could point out his rabid base is probably cheering loudly now saying "Damn straight!  Preach on my brutha from another mutha!" 

A small part of me ... the contrarian and the perennial devil's advocate wants to point out "he said nothing about the people ... saying this is racist is redefining what racist means" and argue that point.  And say "It's worth examining as an issue."  After all I did have a discussion with my wife and asked her ... where could Trump have said besides Norway as an alternative as a nonshithole that WOULDN'T have been racist?  The only place I could think of was Japan.

But none of that's important.

This is too much for me to remain coolly aloof and objective.  I'm a liberal.  Not a Trumpian. And I can only excuse so much.  Trump has finally jumped the shark himself after a couple years of sharks flying wildly all around him.

It doesn't crappity smacking matter what country they're coming from.  Why the crappity smack would they want to come here from Norway?  To Norway the UNITED STATES is the shithole country.  Sure he could have said Japan as a nonwhite country alternative.  But Japanese people aren't beating the doors down to get here from Japan because to the people of Japan the UNITED STATES is the shithole country.  After all, we imprisoned people for being Japanese less than a hundred years ago under the regime of one of our most celebrated and "enlightened" presidents.

Most of the immigrants that have ever come to America ... our nation of immigrants ... came from a shithole country.  What the crappity smack other reason could they have for wanting to come here?

This is the kind of thing the more idiotic of Trump's supporters are going to start saying "Hey, he's right. Notice all the countries with nonwhite folk are all shitholes?  What's that tell ya?  Huh?  What's that tell ya???"  Nudge nudge wink wink.  Because frankly ... understanding that part of the reason they're shitholes is because the west has chewed them up and spit them out as grist for their mill is hard.  And waaaay beyond the intellectual capacity of far too many of his supporters.

I laughed when I first saw what Trump said.  Because I've grown pretty accustomed to laughing at shit Trump says.  It's kind of my kneejerk first reaction.  Even when he's being serious.  But after the first few minutes the humor wore off and the cold reality that our president just insulted most of the countries of the world for no other reason than to be a turd sank in.  And in doing so insulted a huge number of my fellow citizens who hail from those countries. 

For. No. Other. Reason. Than. To. Be. A. Turd. 

The political points he earns from this are negligible.  The people who are responding to this favorably didn't need any more special Trump sauce.  They were already with him.

I'm sure I'll have more to say.  This one ain't gonna go away and fade into the background like the rest.  This is the one where moderate conservatives are going to have a hard time rationalizing their support for Trump. 

This is the one where Trump finally fulfills my hopeful prophetic vision of driving the Republicans even further to the left.  Because like I said to Amom the other day.  I never said he'd do it on purpose.

Queshank

Why?
Most of the immigrants that have ever come to America ... our nation of immigrants ... came from a shithole country.  What the crappity smack other reason could they have for wanting to come here?

To get away from Mussolini, the potato famine in Ireland, the Russian dictator. Not just to milk our system meant to help Americans having a bad time. To save their lives and freedom. TO BECOME AMERICANS.
Smiley
No press one for English those days.

Freedom

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump doesn't like Black people from "shithole countries"

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules