Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump doesn't like Black people from "shithole countries"
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump doesn't like Black people from "shithole countries" (Read 2,783 times)
Fiddler
LNF Representative3

Trolls exterminated while
you wait ...

Re: Trump doesn't like Black people from "shithole countries"
Reply #70 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:25am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 5:24am:
Possibly because dems won't take care of their elderly and stick them in nursing homes to get them out of the way and die?

GOP states move to cut Medicaid

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #71 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:39am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:28am:
If Dems wanted to sweep the next election all they would have to do is offer up a sweeping tax cut, even a flat tax and they would probably win the next election.  Unfortunately all they ever want to do is increase our taxes, our spending and the regulations that govern all aspect of our lives.  That is all they ever offer up.

Heheh.  The dems will sweep the upcoming elections without a tax cut proposal.  Trump is making sure of that.  By kicking out those salvadorans, by calling people from Haiti and Africa shitholes, and by tripling the sales of every book he tries to ban, he is energetically making the case for a mid-term election sweep this fall.

But your point about the democrats offering little in the way of alternatives is absolutely correct.

2017 dream team (junior member)
and now as friendly as Jasmine!

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

I'm tribal

Reply #72 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:40am
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:39am:
Heheh.  The dems will sweep the upcoming elections without a tax cut proposal.  Trump is making sure of that.  By kicking out those salvadorans, by calling people from Haiti and Africa shitholes, and by tripling the sales of every book he tries to ban, he is energetically making the case for a mid-term election sweep this fall.

But your point about the democrats offering little in the way of alternatives is absolutely correct.

You predicted a Hillary win, right?

2017 LNF Jerk of the Year

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #73 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:04am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 8:50pm:
I'm pretty sure that Trump was referring to the poorness of those countries, not their skin colors. And basically, he's right. We really don't want riff raff coming to our country. Imagine the U.S. as a big glass of clean water. Now imagine dropping tiny turds into the glass, one at a time. Eventually, our clean water will become ugly and dirty and undrinkable.

At the very least, we should be screening these people before they are allowed to immigrate here. Bring in smart, ambitious and skilled people, not riff-raff seeking taxpayer handouts.

If you are not a native American, then your ancestors probably came from "shithole" countries.

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

Poor Wallys Almanac
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #74 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:04am
Print Post  
I think that our Deplorable President made a Deplorable comment that all of concerning the Deplorable conditions of the Deplorable 3rd world countries and pretty much all of us Deplorable Americans agree with his comments...one hundred percent!

This has nothing to do with whether individual citizens of such Shitholes are or are not nice people.  It has everything to do with making America First and no longer having The United States of America be the Social Worker of the entire World.

It's not our monkey; it's not our circus!   Importing people from such shitholes only makes it a race to the bottom for American kids, who have to live with the unintended consequences of open borders (from every shithole, 3rd world nation on the globe).

Trump says publicly, what most Americans say privately, but are afraid to say publicly due to the consequences of Political Correctness.

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

I'm tribal

Reply #75 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:06am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:04am:
If you are not a native American, then your ancestors probably came from "shithole" countries.

So called "Native Americans" also came from a shithole country. Do you think they evolved here?

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

I'm tribal

Reply #76 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:07am
Print Post  
I am under the impression that leftists believe the US to be a shithole country. Damn racist bastards...

IP Logged

Poor Wallys Almanac
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #77 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:09am
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:06am:
So called "Native Americans" also came from a shithole country. Do you think they evolved here?

The history of the world is one of conquest!  There is no people on earth who have clean hands in that regard.  Even the native American tribes have a heritage of conquest and killing and enslaving their enemy tribes.  The same is true with African tribes, by the way.  So, climb down off your high horse!

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #78 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:10am
Print Post  
Glen, don't sweat it bud.  I went to bed at 9pm.  I sleep about 5 hours a night.  I don't goto bed at 9pm to sleep.  My wife does.  I spend it browsing youtube, watching twitch, reading books and sometimes watching a movie my wife has no interest in on my IPad.  I'm not losing sleep.  My point in saying I got up was to say I took the extra effort of getting out of bed and shuffling to the computer in my underwear to type a rant. Thanks for your concern tho.

Josie, I didn't say America is a shithole.  I said people in Norway and Japan think of America as a shithole in contrast to their own country.  Don't act like leftists twisting what Trump says please.  It's unbecoming.

Josie and Jasmine ... I didn't say America used these countries.  I said "the west."  Limey I'm looking at you.  America's nose ain't clean (Look to page 1 and Bert's spot on observation on foreign owned businesses in Jamaica for an example if you need "evidence") but they also aren't the "reason." Don't act like leftists twisting what Trump says please.  It's unbecoming.

And to all 3 of you ... as I said in my post and I'll say even louder now.  No, this isn't a racist comment.  Greg is off base on that.  And if anything his thread and reaction is an example of how the left will crappity smack up and squander this one like they have so many.

I stand by everything I said last night.  There was no political point to this.  This wasn't something that would appeal to those in the middle who are thinking it but don't want to say it out loud.  Like the NFL issue.  Like the Charlottesville issue.  Like border issues.  Trump missed the mark on this one.  He jumped the shark.  And he knows it.  As evidenced by the backtracking and insisting he didn't say it now after last night doubling down.

This is one that is going to rattle moderate conservatives.  And unlike most leftists I believe most conservatives (like most leftists) are decent people.  I don't think most conservatives think it's a good idea to have a president who deliberately and for no reason goes out of his way to malign and insult the most disadvantaged countries in the world.  And there are some smart and highly educated conservatives who know damn well the reasons these countries are "disadvantaged."

But they're still not going to vote for Hillary for president.  So if you think it invalidates everything else I've had to say then let me correct you now. 

This doesn't hurt Trump's re election chances. 

This isn't some monumental issue that tips the scales and suddenly Trump doesn't know how to manipulate and con people and is a moron.  Nothing's changed.  It's Trump being Trump.  He's not infallible.  He doesn't nail it with every comment. 

And he's helped on this as he's been helped all along the way by opposition that will continue to play into it and squander any goodwill they might have been able to generate.  Go watch Anderson Cooper or Rachel Maddow's ridiculous histrionics if you have any doubts (That's one of the things I was doing last night in bed Glen.)

I guess in that regard perhaps this is why Trump did it.  Like he's done so many other things.  To rattle leftists and make them continue to act like the people you DEFINITELY don't want to vote for.  But if that was his plan this was not a direct hit.  He pulled the pin too early on this one.  And any damage he and Republicans don't suffer from this will be luck.  Not Trump.

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #79 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:12am
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:39am:

The House yes.  But I don't think Trump is making sure of that.  I think the Republican party is making sure of that.  They ... like the Democrats ... still aren't confident enough in what's going on to fully embrace Trumpism and deal with it.  That will be the GOP's downfall in 2018 House races.  An unenthusiastic base. 

Because I guarantee you if Trump was running in 2018 the Republican base would be beating down the polling house doors to vote for him again.

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump doesn't like Black people from "shithole countries"

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules