Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Did the Obama DOJ use the Steele dossier to get the FISA warrant?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Did the Obama DOJ use the Steele dossier to get the FISA warrant? (Read 182 times)
A Wally in Winter
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: Did the Obama DOJ use the Steele dossier to get the FISA warrant?
Reply #10 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Christophe wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:13pm:
This concerns me.  You're not talking about people who perform because of love of country, patriots.  You're talking about people who are akin to ISIS, al-Q, IRA, and the rest.  Leftists are not for keeping this republic alive, they are only for their religious ideology, creating a one party rule.

TL was challenging me on the strength of my words, but what he fails to see during his attempts to appear centrist, is that I'm for saving this country from the leftists in liberal/Dem clothing.  They should all be treated as the treasonous scum they are.

power can be used for good or evil.  It remains to be seen if our legitimately elected government can restore the rule of law and thereby restore the integrity of our American system or if the Deep State will be successful in taking down our this President through extralegal  activities, in conjunction with the media and the rest of the Democrat Party! This is a Marxist coup attempt which has not yet been sufficiently exposed to the American people.

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

USyeah
LNF Majority Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #11 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:56pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:46pm:
-----------------------------------------------------

So, .. then this begs a question:

Is Greggy lying, or perhaps he is just mistaken?

Wink

or is he perhaps part of the look over here not over there team scattered across in internet to confuse & obfuscate the REAL STORY   Shocked

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #12 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
Christophe wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:13pm:
TL was challenging me on the strength of my words, but what he fails to see during his attempts to appear centrist, is that I'm for saving this country from the leftists in liberal/Dem clothing.  They should all be treated as the treasonous scum they are.

I was not challenging you on the "strength" of you words. Nor do I care to appear to be a centrist.

I am challenging you on your entire project. This idea that ones political enemies are destroying the nation is what is the actual threat to our nation. This inability to empathize is dangerous.

The best part of western liberal society is that people with differing opinions can still find a way to live together.

Your approach is a threat to this unity.

You imagine yourself fighting a battle against evil. And in the process you have dehumanized the left wing. That makes a "united" states impossible.

Now if you want a civil war with the left then this approach makes sense. But just realize that wars ultimately result in massive loss of life and wealth and typically involve expansions of state power.

So in pushing for such an outcome you are actually a greater threat to the nation than the left!

2017 ECONOMIST OF THE YEAR, SHOOTERMAN POSTER OF THE YEAR & LNF ALL-STAR TEAM MEMBER

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Did the Obama DOJ use the Steele dossier to get the FISA warrant?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules