Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › GOP strategist to conservative radio host: 'I will gut you like a fish on this show'
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) GOP strategist to conservative radio host: 'I will gut you like a fish on this show' (Read 310 times)
Fiddler
LNF Representative2

Trolls exterminated while
you wait ...

Re: GOP strategist to conservative radio host: 'I will gut you like a fish on this show'
Reply #10 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:15pm:
You paid me twice that for my dirty underwear.

Great douchebag bait BTW. .. I caught the limit of Berts every time I went fishing..

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I'm tribal

Re: GOP strategist to conservative radio host: 'I will gut you like a fish on this show'
Reply #11 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:31pm:
Great douchebag bait BTW. .. I caught the limit of Berts every time I went fishing..

Did the smell meet your expectations?

2017 LNF Jerk of the Year

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Representative2

you wait ...

Reply #12 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:33pm:
Did the smell meet your expectations?

I don't smell bait.. but they sure met Bert's expectations.. . apparently he likes the smell of cheap bourbon and disappointment..

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I'm tribal

Reply #13 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:01pm:
I don't smell bait.. but they sure met Bert's expectations.. . apparently he likes the smell of cheap bourbon and disappointment..

Did I divulge info that you didn't want made public? I thought you guys were out and proud.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Representative2

you wait ...

Reply #14 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:06pm:
Did I divulge info that you didn't want made public?

You have no info about me to make public..  You we know to be a liar from Doraville..

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I'm tribal

Reply #15 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:30pm:
You have no info about me to make public..  You we know to be a liar from Doraville..

Is Doraville where you purchase the rest of your dirty men's underwear? You're obviously a discriminating buyer who enjoys a wide variety of ball smell.

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Rubio Republican

Reply #16 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:20am:
GOP strategist to conservative radio host: 'I will gut you like a fish on this show'

Republican strategist Rick Wilson told conservative talk show host John Fredericks that he would gut him "like a fish" during an off-the-rails segment discussing President Trumps's reported "shithole countries" comment regarding immigration.

Fredrericks, who hosts a radio talk show that is heard in Washington, D.C., and parts of Virginia, attempted to the defend the president's comments on "CNN Tonight" with Don Lemon before Wilson, a staunch critic of the Trump and frequent guest on the network, lashed out.

“Hearing John’s defense of Trump and of this overtly racist aspect of it, it shocks me that we still have people [like this] in this country," Wilson began.

"Don’t bother calling yourself a conservative if you don’t believe there’s a way where people who come and embrace the proposition of this country can become Americans. Because we’ve worked very hard in this country to accept people from around the world and of varying backgrounds,” Wilson said to Fredericks.

“You know what, John? I’m sure your ancestors here weren’t descended from the Mayflower in some cloud of heavenly light. I’m sure they came here from Ireland, Germany, Italy or somewhere else. You know what? Back then, they were the shithole people. Back then, they were the people who were looked down upon," Wilson added before recommending that Fredericks "go on Amazon, order yourself a pointy white hat, head down to Home Depot and get the wood to build a burning cross.”

Fredericks responded by citing the economics of immigration.

“Well, it’s about economics, Rick. You can throw all the insults you want, and I appreciate it,” Fredericks said before being interrupted by Wilson.

“No, John. You don’t appreciate it. You’re a weak, impotent person who can’t handle the fact that there are people who don’t look like you, who want to come to this country because our system is awesome," Wilson said. “You hate that, you hate it so much, because you’re so weak inside.”

“That’s your substantive argument to me, Rick Wilson?” Fredericks asked.

“John, I will gut you like a fish on this show if you want to keep this up,” Wilson declared.

FULL:
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/368677-gop-strategist-to-conservative-radio-ho...

Better headline - Unhinged Never Trumper Feins Outrage and Makes Death Threat on Live Television

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #17 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 3:33pm
Print Post  

"gut you like fish" = throw the race card.

Grin

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Representative2

you wait ...

Reply #18 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:33pm:
Is Doraville where you purchase the rest of your dirty men's underwear?

Only when I'm going fishing for Berts.. but a quick Yelp search turned up your place of business..  Harry's House of Stains and Hanes..

Great reviews.. Yelp says that you have the "world's largest collection of ball sweat personally collected by the proprietor" on site?

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #19 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
GOP STRATEGIST: I will gut you like a fish for defending Trump.

JASMINE: If you're feeling froggy, just leap, you f*g**t.

DON LEMONHEAD: *Squeals like a woman* *Head explodes*

(Don Lemonhead is gay)

"This is MY house now!"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › GOP strategist to conservative radio host: 'I will gut you like a fish on this show'

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules