Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Bullshit Filter is Getting Clogged
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Bullshit Filter is Getting Clogged (Read 385 times)
Mojo-Jojo
LNF Representative2

The hobo fohmally known
as Jojo is no mo'.

Re: Bullshit Filter is Getting Clogged
Reply #20 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 9:35am
Print Post  
I thought of Que this morning while drinking coffee and watching the morning news with my wife. She's fairly apolitical but leans left due to my constant preaching. Grew up in a rural, Republican family, so has a culturally conservative background. She HATES Trump. Can't stand the man. But when I switched the channel to CNN she got up to leave. I asked why and she stated she's sick and tired of the talking heads droning on and on about Trump and that it just makes the Trumpsters (we're surrounded by them) happy. She then said she wishes the news (main stream) would start to ignore the man as he and his base thrive off the negative attention. She went so far as to say CNN is the new FOX. That hit home for me and I knew you'd appreciate that, lol.

If you are more fortunate than others, build a longer table, not a taller fence.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF House Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Bullshit Filter is Getting Clogged
Reply #21 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 9:40am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:59pm:
It is honestly a struggle to wrestle against my own personal biases and political opinions on a daily basis. 

And I think this shithole thing ... this does it for me.

Politico has started calling it shithole-gate.

Shithole gate.  That's where we are.

I can't.  I just can't.  Two years later and I still don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

I need some time away to let the filters unclog.  Smell the fresh air away from the daily shit.

I realize this needs no announcement as I regularly disappear for months at a time. 

But I wanted to take this minute to make public and reaffirm my bet with Vypr that Trump will be re elected in 2020.  50 bucks we've got on it.  If it takes me 6 months I don't want Vypr thinking I'm running away from this. 

Because I truly don't think "shithole gate" is going to hurt Trump.  Watching Don Lemon's arrogant, elitist, condescending, pompous and ... blind ...  lecture earlier today drove home yet again how badly the left and our media is going to crappity smack up their reaction to Trump. And after all this time that's still what is the most difficult thing for me to deal with.

In these turbulent times ... let's not forget the words of the great ones:

"Be excellent to each other."

Queshank

Quote:
that Trump will be re elected in 2020.

As my mother use to say...

"We shall see"... Wink

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Bullshit Filter is Getting Clogged

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules