Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Instead of spending billions on a wall...
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Instead of spending billions on a wall... (Read 254 times)
Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Instead of spending billions on a wall...
Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
Here again is my Five-Point Plan to combat illegal immigration on our southern border:

1. Remove any and all benefits to illegals currently in the U.S. No more allowing illegals in our schools. No more giving them any kind of housing or financial assistance. And no more giving them *ANY* kind of medical care, even in the case of life-threatening situations. They get absolutely nothing. THIS DOESN'T COST US ANY MONEY. IT SAVES US MONEY.

2. Any illegal found guilty of *ANY* crime is automatically put to death. No appeals. So our prisons will not have to bear the burden of these riff-raff. Our tax dollars will not be spent feeding, clothing and sheltering these people. THIS SAVES US MONEY.

3. Any company caught hiring illegals will be fined $100,000 per illegal. All monies raised from this will go into enforcement of this policy.

4. Armed patrols at our patrols. Illegal crossers will be shot on the spot. Admittedly, this will cost money. But maybe some of the funds raised from #3 can be allotted for this as well.

5. Eliminate the minimum wage. This will help alleviate the inevitable decline of illegal workers.

I guarantee you my plan would solve the problem very quickly. The basic premise is to express to illegals that they are not wanted here and will gain no benefit from being here.

"This is MY house now!"

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Instead of spending billions on a wall...
Reply #1 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
You must be the quintessence of cretinism and willful ignorance...

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #2 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:05pm:
You must be the quintessence of cretinism and willful ignorance...

Instead of attacking me, why don't you tell me what is wrong with my plan. Don't you think those steps would be effective?

"This is MY house now!"

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:11pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:09pm:
Instead of attacking me, why don't you tell me what is wrong with my plan. Don't you think those steps would be effective?

Not everything you see in Batman comics is applicable to the real world.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #4 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:11pm:
Not everything you see in Batman comics is applicable to the real world.

What specifically is wrong with my idea?

"This is MY house now!"

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #5 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:33pm:
What specifically is wrong with my idea?

Point 2 and 4 would see anybody involved in administering them jailed or executed under your law. 

If the US brought in laws allowing this, immediate trade sanctions from the whole world would apply, and you’d be screwed.

I hope this helps. Feel free to pm me for an explanation of what ‘morality’ is, I know you Christians struggle a bit.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #6 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:14pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:58pm:
Point 2 and 4 would see anybody involved in administering them jailed or executed under your law. 

We'd just change the law.

Quote:
If the US brought in laws allowing this, immediate trade sanctions from the whole world would apply, and you’d be screwed.

Good! We'd be hurting them, too. And we'd end all foreign aid and keep the money for ourselves. That's how it always should have been.

Quote:
I hope this helps. Feel free to pm me for an explanation of what ‘morality’ is, I know you Christians struggle a bit.

I think morality includes coming into a country *LEGALLY*, don't you? If you're trying to defend illegal behavior, you'd be the last person to talk about "morality."

"This is MY house now!"

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:58pm:

Point two I would change to murder, rape, kidnaping, and attempted murder. Not just any crime.

And point four. I would have mine fields the length of the wall. Then anyone that by miracle that makes it over. The guard may yell “stop or I will shoot” in their language and if they don’t stop, go ahead and shoot.
Smiley
Smiley
Imagine me for president and Jasmine vice president, or vice versa, first woman president. Make America American again.
Cheesy

Freedom

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #8 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:14pm
Print Post  

point 1 & 2 would be ruled unconstitutional.

point 3 is a good start but without RICO suits to inflict real damages, read JAIL TIME, the fines simply become another cost of doing business.

point 4, patrols at our patrols, again as with 1&2 this would be ruled unconstitutional & probably get some law enforcement people sent to prison.

point ??? not sure how allowing lower wages would get rid of illegals but it would put a lot more Americans in poverty.

in short nice points if you ruled a dictatorship, which fortunately we do not live in.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #9 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:14pm:
point 1 & 2 would be ruled unconstitutional.

point 3 is a good start but without RICO suits to inflict real damages, read JAIL TIME, the fines simply become another cost of doing business.

point 4, patrols at our patrols, again as with 1&2 this would be ruled unconstitutional & probably get some law enforcement people sent to prison.

point ??? not sure how allowing lower wages would get rid of illegals but it would put a lot more Americans in poverty.

in short nice points if you ruled a dictatorship, which fortunately we do not live in.

I don't see how our Constitution applies to foreigners, let alone foreign criminals.

I guarantee you, if my plan were implemented, the illegals problem would vanish.

"This is MY house now!"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Instead of spending billions on a wall...

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules