Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Instead of spending billions on a wall...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Instead of spending billions on a wall... (Read 311 times)
patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Instead of spending billions on a wall...
Reply #20 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 2:58am
Print Post  

The good ol' U.S. is the official dumping ground for all the world's poor, and it says it right there in the Constitution!  Article 3?  No - it's 57.  No wait - it's 19.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF House Leader

Reply #21 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 4:21am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:46pm:
Here again is my Five-Point Plan to combat illegal immigration on our southern border:

1. Remove any and all benefits to illegals currently in the U.S. No more allowing illegals in our schools. No more giving them any kind of housing or financial assistance. And no more giving them *ANY* kind of medical care, even in the case of life-threatening situations. They get absolutely nothing. THIS DOESN'T COST US ANY MONEY. IT SAVES US MONEY.

2. Any illegal found guilty of *ANY* crime is automatically put to death. No appeals. So our prisons will not have to bear the burden of these riff-raff. Our tax dollars will not be spent feeding, clothing and sheltering these people. THIS SAVES US MONEY.

3. Any company caught hiring illegals will be fined $100,000 per illegal. All monies raised from this will go into enforcement of this policy.

4. Armed patrols at our patrols. Illegal crossers will be shot on the spot. Admittedly, this will cost money. But maybe some of the funds raised from #3 can be allotted for this as well.

5. Eliminate the minimum wage. This will help alleviate the inevitable decline of illegal workers.

I guarantee you my plan would solve the problem very quickly. The basic premise is to express to illegals that they are not wanted here and will gain no benefit from being here.

Boy, they sure could use you in that U.S. congress representing Hawaii

Grin

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:20am
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:58pm:
Point 2 and 4 would see anybody involved in administering them jailed or executed under your law. 

If the US brought in laws allowing this, immediate trade sanctions from the whole world would apply, and you’d be screwed.

I hope this helps. Feel free to pm me for an explanation of what ‘morality’ is, I know you Christians struggle a bit.

Will you please not lump all Christians into the same mold?   We are like any other group of people, we have the good, the bad, and the ugly, sometimes all rolled into one.   Smiley   Thanks.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #23 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:25am
Print Post  
I forgot to say that I do like the idea of giving heavy fines to people who knowingly hire the illegals.  I think that it would really help to slow down the illegals trekking into our country.  Open borders do not work well for the host nation.  That's why all nations have immigration laws, although we don't enforce the laws we have very well.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Instead of spending billions on a wall...

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules