Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › BOYOTT AMAZON!!!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) BOYOTT AMAZON!!! (Read 742 times)
Luther
LNF House Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: BOYOTT AMAZON!!!
Reply #20 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 3:09am
Print Post  
Fuddy Duddy wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 12:34am:
Even though I drive through the myriad of Amazon buildings in downtown Seattle all the time, I don't shop with them much.  I already didn't like them.  Now, here's a great reason to just boycott them altogether.

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos Announces $33 Million in Scholarships for 1000 Illegal Immigrants

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/01/12/amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-announces-33-mill...

Quote:
BOYOTT AMAZON!!!

« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2018 at 3:20am by Luther »  

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Mojo-Jojo
LNF Representative2

The hobo fohmally known
as Jojo is no mo'.

Reply #21 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 10:42am
Print Post  

Go get 'em!

Much like bitching about China, then buying Chinese goods because they're cheaper, those bitching the most will help fund Jeff's philanthropy.  Grin

If you are more fortunate than others, build a longer table, not a taller fence.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF House Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #22 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
Even though I drive through the myriad of Amazon buildings in downtown Seattle all the time, I don't shop with them much.  I already didn't like them.  Now, here's a great reason to just boycott them altogether.

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos Announces $33 Million in Scholarships for 1000 Illegal Immigrants

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/01/12/amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-announces-33-mill...

Hey, people can't even stick to Boycotting the NFL Huh Roll Eyes

And you think this will happen?

https://sports.yahoo.com/despite-threat-boycott-attendance-increases-sunday-nfl-...

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #23 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Oh boy!... ott...

When Q hears gallop noises he doesn't think zebras; he thinks there's a Democrat behind a curtain, making gallop noises.

IP Logged

Wally Wants a Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #24 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 12:31pm
Print Post  

Amazon/Twitter/Youtube & Google are all in bed with each other and the Far Left.  Boycotting Amazon won't  make a dent.  Just as the Left owns most of the media and Hollywood, they hoped to own the Internet with Obama''s Billionaire Buddies who were his frequent guests at the Whitehouse.

Their  attempted "Net Neutrality" scheme would make these gigantic Internet cartels a hell of a lot more solid.  Thirty years ago the Internet was in it's infancy; who knows what will come up over the next decade.  Just as the Robber Barrons of the Industrial Revolution had a lock on everything at one time, this didn't last.  Competition will level the playing field.  BTW it wasn't William Randolph Hearst's political bias that ended his monopoly on shaping public opinion, it was competition and a man named Pulizer who came along and stood up for fairness and honesty in reporting "the News".   (We sure could use one of that sort now)

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Reply #25 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 12:32pm
Print Post  

I lived in Seattle for 30 years hated it nothing but Liberal loons I boycotted Amazon Costco Starbucks because all are owned by Filthy rich Liberal loons. The sad part is the Democrats have brainwashed the weak feeble minded idiots that can't think for themselves into believing Republicans are the party of the rich when nothing could be farther from the truth. Just goes to show you if you tell a lie long enough fools will believe it just like the idiots that can't see its the Democrats who keep blacks in poverty not the Republicans.

LIBERAL LOONS AMERICAS BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #26 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
DACA was extended right?  Wouldn't that mean they are legally allowed to stay for as long DACA is granted?

Ignorant Blessings from Wads:

Wadsworth wrote on Jul 2nd, 2018 at 4:13pm:
Watched it.  A shotgun is for long ranged shooting.  That is why hunters like them.  An AR-15 is not.  That video was misleading.

IP Logged

Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Reply #27 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
If the guy wants to pay for scholarships out of his own pocket, I don't really see a problem. The main concern about illegal aliens (and their children) is letting in a wave of unskilled people that will be a drain on social services.

He wants to train these people while we work out the law. Let him.

"Have you ever noticed that? We base our assessment of the intelligence of others almost entirely on how closely their thinking matches our own. "

-Belgarath, from Belgarath the Sorcerer
IP Logged

Fuddy Duddy
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #28 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
Maestro wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 4:11pm:
If the guy wants to pay for scholarships out of his own pocket, I don't really see a problem. The main concern about illegal aliens (and their children) is letting in a wave of unskilled people that will be a drain on social services.

He wants to train these people while we work out the law. Let him.

My OP does not does not challenge his freedom to do so, however, we can challenge his company value.

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #29 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
Fuddy Duddy wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 4:44pm:
My OP does not does not challenge his freedom to do so, however, we can challenge his company value.

Why do that?

Those people are technically as of now legally allowed to be here.  While they wait for a final determination shouldn't they be working to improve themselves?

Ignorant Blessings from Wads:

Wadsworth wrote on Jul 2nd, 2018 at 4:13pm:
Watched it.  A shotgun is for long ranged shooting.  That is why hunters like them.  An AR-15 is not.  That video was misleading.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › BOYOTT AMAZON!!!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules